India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ye kya ho raha h????

ankita2407 IF-Dazzler
ankita2407
ankita2407

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
ye rishta is at its worst phaseOuch........plz star let the show go off air coz now it's really torturing to watch yrkkh it's better it goes off air with a special place in our heart warna aise tracks ke saath we will start cursing itAngry..........everytime i watch it i just can't find out what they were trying to show there is no logic left in the showDead........and with this puppy track my God height of pagalpan yaar from where have they got this idea......................have they ever thought  that the show will be presented at national and international levelClown
Batao akshara aur varsha kam thi logon ke dil mai jagah banane ke liye ki ab ye PUPPY jagah banayega..................ab to i feel ki DOR will replace yrkkh only coz mujhe nahi lagta ki star ke kisi aur show mai itni pagalpanti dikhayi ja rahi hogiUnhappy kutte par trackDead i feel ki story writer is writing the story after drinking mirinda coz unki tagline hai "PAGALPANTI bhi jaruri h" lagta h writer nai is baat ko kuch zayada hi seriously le liya hShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL
My advise for dimri is plz yrkkh se dur chali jao u have ruined the entire showEvil Smile

I feel frustrated after watching the show do u feel the same ya phir abhi aur sahensheelta baaki h??LOLLOLLOL

Edited by ankita2407 - 27 December 2010 at 10:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_agirlhasnoname.

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
100% agreed with you Ankita.Yeh Rishta has completely lost its charm....no Naksh scenes, no good story line,lots of dragging and boring characters like Nani, Rajshri, Rukhmini , unhappy married life of MohitNandini....I was huge fan of Ye Rishta but now these Cvs are ruining it

-Nasreen-_Divya_

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
everyday i ll thinking k today tere ll be some cute naksh scenes but ll be dissapointed Disapprove again & again.... dont no wat r cv's upto?? instead of showing such rubbish tracks better they end the show on gud note i ll b very sad if tis happens but cant tolerate anymore non sense which is happening in the show now......AngryAngry

-Nasreen-_Divya_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top