Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 3 (Page 88)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heermeher

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by febinyusuff

My name is Febin SmileSmile.. I am  a working as a server architect for an IT firm.. I am leaving mumbai next week.. going to join my husband in US.. I have a got son too who is 4..5 years old Smile..

so what about you dear?..
hi febin....m also working in IT firm...its telecom world...ie Huawei R&D...in banglore!!!

so ur husband is also SE????
earlier i was working wid tech mahindra in noida....

mushki!!!...we r still waiting dear..

hey babji..wat m doing...office me waiting for update and not doing my work!!!...lol

kuch ho to bacha lena...LOL

This is with me tooo I forgot my interview timing that day

Muskan humein pagal kar rahi hai  socho tho?
sach me yaar...i have to give presentation bt here m hooked to mushki deewangi...

babaji presentation me bacha lena ...lolLOL

ab sab kuch ap ke bharose...hehehe

hey heer!!! wat u doing????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123febinyusuffvrsharmamuskanp

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hello where a yu feel sleepy waiting

Edited by simi80 - 02 January 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharamuskanp

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heermeher

Originally posted by febinyusuff

My name is Febin SmileSmile.. I am  a working as a server architect for an IT firm.. I am leaving mumbai next week.. going to join my husband in US.. I have a got son too who is 4..5 years old Smile..

so what about you dear?..
hi febin....m also working in IT firm...its telecom world...ie Huawei R&D...in banglore!!!

so ur husband is also SE????
earlier i was working wid tech mahindra in noida....

mushki!!!...we r still waiting dear..

hey babji..wat m doing...office me waiting for update and not doing my work!!!...lol

kuch ho to bacha lena...LOL

This is with me tooo I forgot my interview timing that day

Muskan humein pagal kar rahi hai  socho tho?
sach me yaar...i have to give presentation bt here m hooked to mushki deewangi...

babaji presentation me bacha lena ...lolLOL

ab sab kuch ap ke bharose...hehehe

hey heer!!! wat u doing????

yaar... Geet se help maanglo..... aaj kal bechaari ko presentation dene ka alaawa koi aur kaam bhi nahi hai office mein....SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharavrsharmamuskanp

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

today is the first day for this year in office

i have so many things to do and check but i am hanging in Deewani thread waiting for the update

but i am not really regretting for doing this, actually i am loving itWinkTongueEmbarrassed.

Update pudneke pahlehi meri aisi haal hai, i don't know how i will be after reading the update.TongueEmbarrassedWink

Rocks.Dharasweet scorpiomuskanp

arniindia5 Senior Member
arniindia5
arniindia5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

My classes are going to start in 15mins but i m still at home waiting for deewangi.pls update it fast ......

Rocks.Dharasweet scorpiomuskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

today is the first day for this year in office

i have so many things to do and check but i am hanging in Deewani thread waiting for the update

but i am not really regretting for doing this, actually i am loving itWinkTongueEmbarrassed.

Update pudneke pahlehi meri aisi haal hai, i don't know how i will be after reading the update.TongueEmbarrassedWink
mera bhi kuch yahi haal hai...!!!

febin@ sure yaar...ab to geet se hi help leni hogi...lol

mushki@ pls yaar...jaldi karrr...u see after reading update..i have to come back from maneet world.Day Dreaming.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

so pls pls update soon...!!

and

maaneetfan123sweet scorpiomuskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 26

maan left from the Mr. Sharma's office & rushed immediately to the KC. He was really longing to see her & tell her about the meeting. Before maan could reach the office daadi had already got a call from Mr. Sharama regarding his visit.
Mr. sharma - bhabi ji, maan ko dehk ke aapne yaar ke yaad aageyi
daadi's eyes welled up.
Sharma - bhabi ji, kitna sincere aur dedicated hain, I am really expecting a lot from him
sharma couldn't stop he just went on & on narrating every thing about maan, his confidence, his attitude, how he didn't take advantage of their personal relation. He even complained that maan addressed him as Mr. Sharma, but felt nice too about it, that how professional he was.
Daadi was speechless.
Daadi - thanxs bhai shahab
sharma - thanks kis baat ke liya, I am just looking at my profit. I am sure maan will not disappoint me.
Daadi smiled looking at daada ji photo & shots quick thanks to babaji.
Daadi calls munshi ji & tells him about maans achievement. Munshi ji was very happy & delighted. He knew maan will bring success to the company but didn't expect it so soon. When maan walked into the company every one raised & clapped for him. Maan shot a stern look to every one around slowly making them hold their joining hands to fall down.
Maan - munshi ji I want the requirement list of the modernization within 1hr
he turns at the design team - I want to know the time it takes for Khurana's to get an approval
he looks at the marketing team - I want complete market review today
there was complete silence that just obliged to his orders & moved back to their seat
maan looked at daadi who approached her with a warm smile - daadi I will not be able to come back with you, aap challo I shall join you later. Daadi smiled & hugged him. CONGRATS
maan - not yet daadi
still maintaining a look with no emotion. Daadi felt really sad that bitterness in his life is taken away the child in him, & now the youth in him. She wondered what more will he lose because of his father, her son she hated even the thought that she bared him for 9months.

Maan went looking for geet who was unaware for his achievement. He stood near the door & admired her. She was lost solving her homework. She calculated some thing in the finger tip & then hit the pen on her cheek & then thought for a while, then wrote the answer. He probably just stood watching her for 10mins, when she suddenly turned to look at him, he broke away & pretended to have just come. Geet ran to him in excitement - kya huwa? Did you have your lunch mujhe pata tha, dehk main ne bhi nahi khaya, challo we will have it together. She pulls him & makes him sit. She opens her tiffin  & offers him a parata that was rolled & wrapped in silver foil. He eats a bite & she takes that parata from his hand - mujhe yeh wala khana hain. He smiles & gives it to her. He knows she will always want to have the one he has tasted. He loved it too, it was more of a routine now, to an extent that if she didn't take it, he would feel hurt. Munching her parata she asked him about the meeting. He was really excited that she asked. He went on explaining every detail about sharmas how big a company they are, & how beautiful & organized there company was. He told about the project they offered feeling really proud, for the first time expressing his hidden happiness. Her eyes twinkled in joy as she stood up instantaneously. Holding his shoulder sachi main he gave u a new project . I love you, love you, love you, love you a lot !!! Whole new project... Wow aap kitne smart ho!!! first meeting main itna impress kar diya, she kissed him all over his face & hugged him & fell on his lap. He could feel him self losing it, his emotions were at peak, happiness of success highlighted his senses with her hugging him & kissing him all over his face again & again was no more childish, he felt it beyond. He didn't want to though, but it was difficult for him to control himself around her. He was just 17 not sure how to express himself or to hold back his adolescence urges. His heart  paced restlessly, his hands hugged her & while she kissed his cheeks & murmured some thing which he couldn't even listen lost in her touch. His hand moved snaking her back & pulling her closer, she laughed loud - aap mujhe gudh gudhi kyun kar rahen ho, she turned restlessly in his lap, giggling with his touch which drove him further to his flood. He stood up at once almost dropping her on the floor but held her from her waist, not to let her fall. She hugged him tightly in fear & whispered mujhe treat chahiya panting. He nodded patting her head now warmly. She could hear his heart pacing faster, she rested her head on his chest & enjoyed it pacing so high & loud.
Maan - yah kya kar rahi ho?
Geet - shoo!! I am listening to your heart beat. She wondered why was it so loud little while ago & now it was soft in rhythm with hers. She took her phone & called rano & went ga ga about maans new project. She was screaming & giggling & shouting. He straighten himself. She always filled his special moments with her love & warmth, at times with his passion, which he began to love & crave more now.
Geet - I want it to be special for you!!! mujhe aapke liya gift lena hain, mujhe aapke liya ...she went on endlessly. he wondered how much more special she wanted to make it for him.
She tilted her head backward to meet his gaze feeling him not responding. She looked into his eyes for the first time, she looked at them kept looking at them, like she was seeing him for the first time, it was the first time they ever looked into each other eyes. He leaned forward lost in those eyes & placed a small peck on her lips. She closed her eyes automatically when he placed his lips on hers. He looked at her, she was beautiful, innocent & he hoped she remained his and hugged her tighter & closer resting his chin on her head.

PRECAP
OOPS Embarrassed geet  & her doubts!!!!Shocked

~PREV   PART 25    NEXT    PART 27~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 05 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 262 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarp_chandralekhasnehag10skydaffodils7nams4pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetdidinarushanmanjushanmangeetno1mishimzunairageetgayathripriyankapubasustar432Candy_jskomalmahi88niki7611nikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96poonamm400GraciasMercilittlerenu16rayamaniakki_taareymkd.70gurti227Cindygeetaisha_1998aarthiashzazoy12bpinkygagsyA8406payal956pp1980asmi123diotimaleen10leenamara7374ronukrnlkapoor435ariz2000trendyfriendssonupatzerroshreyabhrawifeylakshmisalvadiMrsMaanKhuranathekolgalreenasvnithi07bhakbhartifanMaansMishtilove_lavnyavantu12guru-ki-dewaaninonabebusaadi88Ayesha_MSKhansasmanazsijvarshrvij10s_mgpreciuspearlmaaneetfan123Sominababadrashtipatel30Yellowtullipssana.saba7piyushidhani24mrostsumusumudevirajuperfectflirt8WhitepigeonMoon002AamerashruthiruchsParimishtydrashtirockzzkavya.sravyatanigarg11pal_maanSameenaassavie_-eiya-avani_9Diva7mila1NH1971neha512-floragrace-beauty84HADmishtiSrabon_Dhara--Dia--sree.maneetmaaneetkimeetCuteTommysanjuleerichiiiiim-g19nan_10myedward12cool_gal17Lakshmi86anjalireddyy84Rohini20dimpzzshivangi783shabnam22Simran1919TressabeforesunrisecherieLoverSakshiGargTishuureea88doosheekadmg_roks_antarayadanuiceprincess101palak13zaqxswcharlie1950lodyJULIELkptltanya_vikneeduh2000trishapixrayriddhima1Sujata77EimenEnchantedradiant_raisaytanujarituka7kiran99kareena32dreamy4everAnvi2009pushpiIqbal Neha1MyInfatuationzfebinyusuffcyum321KinshukKiDewanibluedreamz953jazzerette-shamima-SimplyAparajitaJayaRmilliininaviRocks.Dhara286pearlsheetalvasagangesegb-SmexySmile-nats0101Shimmerrlove4alld_soniakshubhangiCherishhCOLOGYaswin2134jalovesparisimi91crazyfriends007ManuMaanKhuranaambeernpaponeconRamhari18mypride-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutiramaheshKrishnaluv94wajiha-1luv_DDambbihasanu3108Doracakemrk-1meravigilisoblueopal-Priyaa-JRiaesha143vrsharma--Saavi--Ahlaam5alicia212komlikaninandmechantefillepunjabi.princesksasi-TeriMalang-Ankita_88lilindiangurl13mchopraSahSahFireSafireFiree-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliioswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77craziekudipreethiejaz_lovermaaniqraWeAimToPleasehinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseeAsh1991sun-naaaaaaaaaShalve..shreyaa..yoga23priyaSabmeratu.ammu5SecretSapphireangeldream14rs12345impoojavermaKINGKHANFANSaamsJayeeta_06-Mrinalini-_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachukhwaishfankirti_fijifelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravnotfadedawayJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
waiting di...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_gal17muskanp

Go to top