Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 3 (Page 67)

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

NEW YEAR UPDATEEmbarrassed
~happy new year lovely maaneetians~

PartyDancingmuski aagaya muski agaya update leke......PartyDancing
Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshmuskanp

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Happy New year Muskan!!!
Waiting for the update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Happy New Year...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Star

waiting for update...........  

Edited by dia_ditz - 01 January 2011 at 5:14am

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Hugs Graphic #105
thanxs for all the wishes & beautiful comments
~deewangi~
part 25

she made a baby face & kissed his palm that rested on her lips. Sending currents down him. He immediately pulled his hand away & crossed his legs feeling odd sensations setting in, just with her simple caress of her lip.
Later rano & geet dropped maan & daadi to their flat. Daadi insisted rano to have a cup of coffee, but she softly refused as she was in a genuine hurry.

Geet was finding it real difficult to cope with the studies pressure in the new school & the final exams were just around. Maan worked closely with her making sure she tops this time too. Eventually she did top in her 8th in the new school. Maan was more than happy, he could have never forgiven himself, if she had slipped from her performance due to the change in school. 

It was 2months since maan had joined office. He never missed a single day. He even began to spend quality time on Sundays. It was geet's summer holiday & she didn't go to HP, she created a big scene at home to convince dad to avoid the trip. She spend all her day in the office with maan. She reached his house at 8.00am every day with her packed lunch. She would just sit beside him & drool over him. Her presence was the best atmosphere to work for him. It made him feel more responsible & encouraged. He would make sure she didn't waste her time rather sit & complete her holiday HW.

By now maan had understood the basic history of the company & also about the clients. While maan was reading about the client. Geet peeped into the file curiously - yeh kya hain?
Maan - clients ka file
geet - client kya hota hain?
Maan - the people & company whom we do business with
geet - people & company???
maan - umm
geet - how can you know about the people without meeting them...file main sab kuch hota hain kya, like their photo & all ..dehkavo mujhe
maan looked at her innocent question but realized it just taught him the first lesson of his business. He kissed her forehead. Went to munshi ji.
Munshi ji instantly rose from his seat still not sure why he did that
maan - munshi ji !! aap meri sare clients ke saat meeting fix karvayen.
Munshi - ji??
maan - I want to meet all our clients personally.
Munshi - what will I tell them
maan - tell them MAAN SINGH KHURANA wants to meet them.
Munshi - regarding??
maan - just formal introduction

Munshi ji was not even sure if the clients will oblige, but to his surprise every client was excited & more than happy to meet the new person in Khurana's.
Next few days was fixed with appointments. Maan had insisted only to have one client a day.

Geet every day updated rano with all the events in the office. When rano heard about his meeting with clients, she was little worried. She immediately called maan
rano - beta can please come home now
maan - ji
he never asked why & was there in 15mins worried & tensed.
Rano & geet were both dressed & waited near the car, the moment maan came, rano asked him to hop in. maan wondered what it was? - mama sab teehk hain na?
Rano - hain baba, tumhare client ka saath meeting hain na
maan nodded looking at geet like she was upto some thing, she gave a innocent look
rano - I wanted to pick some formal dresses for you, tum client ko jeans main thodi miloghe
maan felt overwhelmed with the love they showered at him so unconditionally.
Geet was over excited now - mujhe bhi dress leni hain
maan smiled so did rano

they reached the mall, went to the shoppers stop men section & looked into few formal suits & shirts. Geet insisted on picking suits, but rano felt suit made maan look odd..like a boy trying to portray himself as man. She looked into lots of options. Finally she gave up & asked mohinder to join them. Mean while maan selected few salwar kameez for geet. He wondered how she managed to look beautiful in every dress she tried. Was it the dress or was it her making the dress look beautiful when she wore them. Mohinder reached there after 30mins
Mohinder - kya huwa?
Rano - dehko na maan ke liya hume formal dress lena hain
mohinder texting in his phone - umm
rano - we tried suit, but it is not looking nice
mohinder - for what occasion?
Rano - client meeting ke liyan
mohinder - umm..he thought for a while he picked up few formal slim fit shirts, light blue, white, colors with formal pants to match them. Keep it simple
maan nodded
mohinder - try them
maan - ji
geet was not really very happy she wanted full suit for him. She couldn't say much in front of papaji. When he came out, rano was delighted  - perfect !! & folded her hands near his fore head & said nazar na lagen. Papaji smiled & looked at geet. She didn't even look at maan.
Mohinder - dehklo he is really looking smart
geet - mjhe nahi dehkna
mohinder leaned close to her - agar tumhe aacha nahi laga tho I will definitely get him a full suit.
She simply turned to look at him & said bilkul aacha nahi....her mouth was drop open
she kept on looking at him, the tight slim fit shirt really fell over his toned body making him look manly. Her eyes widened & she didn't even blink, her look said it all, maan actually blushed a bit with the fall in her eyes. Mohinder closed her mouth - tumhe aacha nahi laga tho suit lete hain
geet - NAHI
mohinder - so you like it
geet twisted her lips - teehk hain
all of them laughed at her rootna.
After the shopping, they dropped maan to his flat & went home. Next day geet was all excited shooting some extra note of prayers to babaji for his client meeting.

Maan wanted to go with geet, but she didn't want to come to clients place, she felt odd & uncomfortable.
Geet - mujhe nahi aana, main office main aapka wait karti hoon
maan - lekin
geet - I feel very uncomfortable in front of all strangers
maan was angry - yanha tho tumhe odd nahi lagta?
Geet - yeh tho mera office hain, yanha daadi ma bhi tho hain
he was not sure but definitely didn't like to leave her & go.
Geet sat in his cubical & completed her HW, half of the day she was just thinking how is meeting was.

SHARMA'S ' one of the oldest & loyal client of khurana's. Daadaji's friend, still maintains a close relation with khuranas. The only reason to maintain the business with khurana's was for the respect he had for daada ji. The meeting was fixed with the grandpa sharma itself!!

the elderly man was very curious to meet maan, wanted to know his intentions. He was very upset with what maans father had done to the business. So he least trusted his son, but wanted to give him a fair chance being his good friends grandson.
Maan knocked the door - may I come in
sharma - umm
maan extended his right hand firmly - I am Maan Singh Khunara
sharma grabbed his hand firmly - Mr. Sharma...still trying to judge the man who stood in front of him, he expected him to be a 17-18 yrs old boy but he looked older & the attitude & mannerism were much matured.
Maan - Mr. Sharma
sharma was taken a back, felt little offended why he addressed him so, daada ji or uncle atleast would have been better but addressing him with last name was way to formal & disrespectful he thought.
Maan continued - I have just joined KC & I wanted to personally meet all my clients & understand their line of business.
Sharma was impressed with his approach but still held back his thoughts - I thought you have all the details in the client file
maan - yes, but files can't express every thing at times.
Sharma - umm, so what do you want to know?
Maan - every thing about Sharma's
sharma - that will take time
maan - I have the whole day for you
sharma - I will put you through my assistant he will explain you
maan - thanks mr. sharma
sharma called for the assistant. He took maan around the company & explained the projects sharmas dealt with. By now maan knew very well the responsibilities of KC  as a construction company included project management planning, cost management, time management, quality management, contract administration, and safety management. With the current situation of the company sharams only involved 10% of their work with KC. Sharams dealt mainly with huge housing plans. Only the individual constructions they used to work it out with KC. He spend the whole day sincerely reading though their current projects & future plans. He kind of was understanding what are the possible projects that could follow for KC in future. Later maan went to meet mr sharma.
mr.sharma - is there anything else you want to know?
Maan - I have few questions for you
mr.sharma expected him to ask why they did only 10% of their business with them but he took him by surprise. Maan - are you happy with the service KC provides you?
mr.sharma was not sure why maan asked that so he fought back - if we are not happy why will I deal with you at the first place
maan - Mr.sharma we very well understand why you deal with us.
mr.sharma was owed by his modesty being so blunt
maan - I just wanted to be sure that we are keeping up to you expectation. If there is any way we are lacking like, especially quality or approach, please do let me know, it will just help me improve our common interest.
This cracked the barrier that mr.sharma held onto until now, his voice was soft & he leaned back in his chair - maan I am really happy you are trying to take care of the business,
maan still maintained a straight look
mr.sharma - yes we do face a lot of problem with the old system of working in KC
maan began to make notes of all the points
mr.sharma explained the finest of details, which he didn't have to but he did, there was some thing about the 17yrs old boys sincerity that he couldn't ignore.
Maan raised up & thanked him, also promised him to amend the changes as fast as he could.
mr. sharma - do you realize what you are promising?
Maan nodded with at most confidence & took his leave.
mr. sharma thought for a while - maan
maan turned to look at him
mr.sharma - we have a very small project coming up
maan - noida housing plan he offered
mr.sharma was yet again impressed by his smartness - umm !! I would like KC to take it up, but only if you keep up your promise
maan - shall meet you for discussing of noida plan he said in attitude & walked out.

PRECAP
aab sochu deewani ka reaction!!!

~PREV  PART 24     NEXT   PART 26~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 02 January 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberZeny Rayinlwgeetshanmanjushanmangeetno1mishimCandy_jsstar432kruti96poonamm400rayamanilittlerenu16GraciasMercigurti227mkd.70aisha_1998bpinkymaaneet_roxgagsypayal956pp1980krishna.reshmi87A8406ronukrnlsharbatvemto19rbuttasmi123MaansMishtineetiporwaltaanniAyesha_MSKnonabebupriza--love--hansasmapreciuspearlnazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessvij10s_mgarniindia5guru-ki-dewaaniirinthom.3vantu12nithi07bhakbhartifanthekolgalhasiiiMrsMaanKhuranaJYOTESNAchoudhary.ashreyabhrapoojaaddisYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123Sominababadrashtipatel30sana.saba7piyushiKashish9687rostshruthiruchsParimishtydhani24mWhitepigeonMoon002chiki143kavya.sravyapal_maanmila1SameenaasHADmishti-eiya-Diva7NH1971neha512mishtibbeauty84maaneetkimeetsanjuleem-g19CuteTommy--Dia--Manpreetmannsree.maneetriddhima1maanmishtiixraykptlheyy_babyytanya_viJULIELpalak13trishap-Jyo-zaqxswcharlie1950iceprincess101dmg_roks_antarayadanuSakshiGargdoosheekasalmankhanrulzdimpzzcool_gal17nan_10myedward12shivangi783cherieLoverTressabeforesunriseSimran1919shabnam22jennifer1993reea88TishuuTheBratbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321jazzeretteSimplyAparajitauntamedtigress-maankimishti--shamima-puthfebinyusuffMyInfatuationzdreamy4everpushpiIqbal Neha1rituka7radiant_raisaytanujakiran99kareena32Rocks.Dharashining_moonJayaRgangesegbsheetalvasaprincess163MsMovieloverSparkling-eyes5nats0101insight555jeyanthi123Shimmerr--ANGEL--love4alld_soniatellymesimi91ambeernKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-paponeconRamhariramaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion118myprideaswin2134jalovesparianjucoolksasi-TeriMalang-sweet cherrykomlikaninandalicia212Ahlaam5punjabi.princesesha143JRia--Saavi--vrsharmaAntaresambbihawajiha-1macho_muffinsanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisoblueopal-Priyaa-lilindiangurl13SahSahkooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusypop77charmed onesswetha10maaniqramchoprasweet scorpio--aarthi--rsroopaliAsh1991..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveyoga23priyars12345TyroSaamsKINGKHANFANangeldream14Jayeeta_06_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.kirti_fijinotfadedawayKrishna_SouravJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

guru-ki-dewaani Senior Member
guru-ki-dewaani
guru-ki-dewaani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

OMG i m the first to comment WOW !!!!

wow so my sweet maan got his first project and i know very well that he is going to make this project a success!Big smile.As u know hum kitne laalchi hain so i would like to read truely magical and khamoshi as well.LOL.but take ur time dear and loved ur update as usual!!!

Edited by guru_LoVeR - 01 January 2011 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressmuskanp

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Awww Muskan what an AWESOME new year update!!!!!

PLzzzzz update the next part soon

Edited by shaaranya - 01 January 2011 at 5:35am

muskanp

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Great part muski. Lovely.sachi maan must b lukin damn hot in formals. Waiting 2 see geet's reactn

muskanp

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

loved the whole part.............

geet was so swt as usual........

rano's concern for maan was so lovely

loved the whole mall scenes

wonderful update..........

Edited by dia_ditz - 01 January 2011 at 5:33am