Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 3 (Page 34)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@ lilindiangurl13

ok will keep tht in mind.........
.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmishti..shreyaa..

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
some problem with IE...not letting me paste..will try again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmishtiRocks.Dharacraziekudi

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

take a good sleep meri jaan...hehehe

i would have went to sleep but i cant now........... not after hearing we r getting update LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOL[/QUOTE]

hey guys whatz up?
maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

ok muskan we can waitSmile

Rocks.Dharakomlika

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

i would have went to sleep but i cant now........... not after hearing we r getting update LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOL[/QUOTE]

hey guys whatz up?
[/QUOTE]

hey vinni...how r u dear...long time!!!

me and mina was thinking that were u gone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmishti

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmishti

Originally posted by muskanp

ok muskan we can waitSmile

yeah dear...we r waiting Big smile

maanmishtikomlika

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

LOL[/QUOTE]

hey guys whatz up?
[/QUOTE]

hey vinni...how r u dear...long time!!!

me and mina was thinking that were u gone..
[/QUOTE]

i am fine yaar.....i was bussy till yesterday with house full of guests........anyways how r u guys? missed chatting with u guys? i need to read mina's updates......just completed keyamasROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 23

Daadi began to insist him on filling in the forms for higher studies. He looked into all the colleges & streams. He gathered all the information & studied them in detail. Nothing seem to interest him. Engg..medicine..law..media..journalism..daadi had put in a great effort in getting the applications & entrance exam details of all the competitive colleges in India. Abroad she couldn't even think, she couldn't have afforded even the application forms. She was confident with maan now that he could manage to crack the top indian colleges with scholarship. She just wanted a secured future for him. KC was just a source of living as of now, that too not good enough to meet his growing educational needs. She just feared soon she may shut it down as it may not be able to sustain itself anymore. The working capital may soon start becoming a liability if they lose the next project in hand.

Maan was sitting on his chair & filling in all the forms just for daadis sake..she had spend a lot on getting them all for him. She came in like a breeze of  happiness. She came & hugged him from behind & kissed his cheeks - kya kar rahe ho?
Maan - college ke forms fill kar raha hoon
she curiously scanned through all of them - MDI ka form kanha hain?
Maan - MDI?
Geet turned & sat on his lap side ways MDI gurgaon
he smiled - who tho PG (post graduation)courses ke liya hain...I am filling the forms for under graduation
geet - mujhe who sab nahi pata I want you to join MDI gurgaon
he wrapped his arms around her waist - what else you want me to do
she was so excited in telling him what exactly she wanted, more than that he asked her opinion. Least did she know he did every thing just for her. She put her hand around his neck with her duppata forming a curtain around them & sweeping him in a world filled with her feminine scent. So pure & authentically hers, no perfume nothing artificial about her. She taking so much pain in explaining what she wanted she was conscious too - I want you to do MBA(masters in business administration) from MDI..
maan - MBA from Management Development Institute
she looked at him if he was OK with it - papa kaha the hain it is really great place for all the budding entrepreneurs. he wondered why she still thought so great about him. He could be lost looking at her, she was so happy talking about him being in MDI, well if she wants MDI then MDI it will be...but what in graduation that question was still unanswered.
Maan - ok baba u want me to do MBA, lekin usse pehle what do you want me to do
geet - I don't know
maan - you don't know????...if she doesn't know ...then who else will know he wondered.
She rested her head on his shoulder aap jaldi se MDI join karo na, mujhe sab ko bata na hain. Waise bhi you have to take care of KC. ..ok now that's the second thing...she wants him to take care of KC.
Geet - thabi tho I can join you as a interior designer, mujhe aapke saath hi kaam karna hain. She was so sure about it. He wondered very well knew the condition of KC he didn't want to disappoint her in any way. He tried to get words to explain her the condition of KC. He cleared his throat & looked into her eyes. Her eyes....OMG filled with dreams & expectations how could he let him down, he has never, he can never, he may rather die. She kissed his nose hum saath main kaam karenga na. He nodded with out evening thinking about it.

After geet left. He sat & read all about MDI & the PG program. He checked the minimum requirement to get into a PG program was a any UG with high CAT score. OK that seemed simple. He checked the fastest way was any graduation, Engg, medicine..law..he was reading all that was 4, 5 , years..that seemed never ending...then he checked B.Sc..ok that is simple 3..yrs..cool, then saw why Bsc....MBA..was business administration...so researched if there was a under graduation in similar field...  after checking all the details he realized there was this course BBA...he wondered why did he have to study science at all in 11th & 12th ..if she wanted him to do MBA. Well he knew now..he was doing BBA from the best college in delhi & then his MBA from MDI now the next big thing was KC. He just sat near the window & wondered.. she was going to be in 9th now..so 3yrs to reach reach 12th & 5 yrs after that for her interior design program. So he had like 8yrs before geet actually steps into KC. Yah that sound long enough to build a business. Then suddenly a thought stuck...it will take 5yrs for him to finish his studies...that is 8-5=3yrs ...NO NO..only 3yrs to build a business...that is impossible. He sat the whole night thinking how will he get KC to her expectations.

Next day he spoke daadi
maan - daadi I want to do BBA
daadi was shocked
daadi - but why
maan didn't bother explaining - mujhe BBA karna hain bus
daadi was not sure why he took such a decision.
daadi - tum chaho tho kuch bhi course kar sakte ho, why BBA?
maan - mujhe BBA hi karna hain

PRECAP
maans first day in KC !!!!

~PREV PART 22  NEXT  PART 24~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 30 December 2010 at 3:00pm

The following 257 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nimmi26thahuharikashiva25psruthigaberinlwgeetRatnasreeMsan1989aaahsapcashanmanjushanmangeetno1mishimgayathripriyankapubasuCandy_jsniki7611nikitaagarwal06kruti96poonamm400littlerenu16GraciasMercirayamanidancydreamerruby.ashuhina_1234aisha_1998mkd.70gurti227Cindygeetaarthiashzazoy12A8406coolrohinigagsybpinkykasturi11pp1980krishna.diotimaronukrnlamara7374asmi123trendyfriendsameena_snehablessednimhasiiiMrsMaanKhuranaJYOTESNAthekolgalchoudhary.ashreyabhraday2008zerrowifeylakshmisalvadivantu12MaansMishtilove_lavnyataanniKavyaNaik123irinthom.3saweet-parinithi07bhakbhartifanprizanonabebuAyesha_MSKnazsijhansasmaguru-ki-dewaanidiyachilldrashtipatel30bono_jostnaSominababamaaneetfan123nisha_bhs_mgpreciuspearlPaloma_Dpiyushisakadafiperfectflirt8devirajusumusumuKashish9687rostWhitepigeonMoon002shruthiruchsParimishtychiki143sanam1234ukavya.sravyapal_maanSHIK.LOVMAANEETDiva7NH1971mila1Sameenaasdh_riti-eiya-mishtibHADmishtinan_10myedward12sanjuleem-g19XXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetsree.maneetCuteTommyLakshmi86cool_gal17cherieLoverRohini20maansi007shivangi783salmankhanrulzdimpzzdmg_roks_antarayadanubobbydolldoosheekaTressabeforesunriseshabnam22Simran1919TishuuSakshiGargJULIELkptldhrashteeheyy_babyymaanmishtianks_amsriddhima1amalu123ixraytrishapiceprincess101charlie1950-Jyo-zaqxswkiran99kareena32-Humera-rituka7Dhara_sradiant_raisaytanujaAnvi2009pushpiIqbal Neha1bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanifebinyusuffputhdreamy4everblueflamesjazzerettecyum321-shamima-sheetalvasaRocks.Dharaninavimilliishining_moonprincess.rocksJayaRSimplyAparajitauntamedtigressprincess163MsMovielovergangesegb286pearlShimmerrlove4allnats0101kshubhangiCOLOGYangel-ki-shonaaswin2134jalovesparitellymesimi91Ramharipaponecon-Veritaserum-ManuMaanKhuranaambeernKrishnaluv94basicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiambbihamacho_muffinwajiha-1blueopalDoracakemrk-1vrsharmaAntaresJRia-Priyaa-komlikaninandAhlaam5alicia212Preethi-Premianjucoolksasi-TeriMalang-sweet cherrypunjabi.princesesha143lilindiangurl13SahSahkooliionamita25CrazzyBusySoulmate_Sanasweet scorpiopop77ejaz_lovercharmed onesswetha10--aarthi--maanseeAsh1991..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveyoga23priyaammu5rs12345TyroSaamsSecretSapphireangeldream14impoojavermaKINGKHANFANJayeeta_06-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravnotfadedawayJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top