~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 3 - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
update soon
waiting

update soon
we r waiting 😳😳😳😳

Thanks di eagerly waiting for the update :)

I am really longing for ur update..............WAITING WAITING😛

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Muskaan,

Happy to see you back in Deewangi. take ur own time yaar.🤗
yipeeee ur back
would wait

~deewangi~
part 27

She closed her eyes automatically when he placed his lips on hers. He looked at her, she was beautiful, innocent & he hoped she remained his an hugged her tighter & closer resting his his chin on her head.

Geet waited while maan completed his meetings with the, marketing & design team & munshi ji. After that they went to have their ice-cream treat. She picked up his favorite chocolate ice-cream & kept on asking for his cone half way through. He enjoyed it more than her. Maan dropped her home after that.

Maan managed to build a good reputation with all  the clients. He worked really hard to meet Mr. Sharma's requirement. He managed to modernize the working system, but still could not get the computers installed to automate present traditional book keeping due to lack of funds. He got the most the work transferred to his laptop which increased his work load drastically.

Geet had started with her 9th std classes. She was very happy even arohi changed her school. Now both geet & arohi where together. They used to still meet up with meera & ridz during the weekends, that is if geet had time, which was difficult, she used to spend all her time in the week end in the office. Maan had started with his BBA classes, it used to hardly occupy him during the first half of the day. Rest of the day he was held up in the office & the evening was reserved for their drooling session. 

It was geets 13th birthday & maans 18th. Geet was super excited because she was going to be a teenager officially. She wanted to do all that, what a teenager does. But the problem was she didn't know what they do. (Uff aab socho what will be her next set of doubts muskan wondered). They finished the havan in the morning & geet blind folded him & took him down stairs. She opened his to so his birthday present a red color Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 with 1352cc engine that offers maximum torque of 154nm at the rate of 7500rpm.

He was thrilled, he lifted her & turned her around mere liya. She put her hand around his neck & kissed his cheeks umm. He made her sit on that & took her for a round.
Geet - aapke pass license hain na?
Maan - nahi
geet - roko roko
maan - kya huwa?
Geet - papa ne kaha hain license lene ke baad hi chalana hain
maan smiled & parked the bike back in the parking place below the apartment.
Maan - tumhari gift kanha hain?
Geet - yehi hain, this time we share our birthday present
maan was confused
geet - papa ne kaha tha ki bike lenge to aur kuch nahi milaga
maan felt really sad, she didn't get any gift for her birthday, he very well knew she had lot of plans but she gave up all that for him, yet again, she touched his soul with her unconditional love. His head hung down. She kissed his nose - maine tho papa ko car lene ko kaha tha
lekin choti car smart nahi lagti na Maan Singh Khurana ke liya, isse liya yeh wali bike select ki hain.
He smiled & hugged her.
Geet - challo challo
maan - kanha?
Geet - license karvane.
Maan checked the required document to apply for the license on the net & went to the nearest RTO. He filled the form gave the written test & got his learners license while she anxiously waited. The moment she saw him - mil gaya license?
Maan smiled - abhi sirf LL mila hain
geet - woh kya hota hain?
Maan - leaners license
geet - but you know how to ride a bike then why do you need a LL?
He knew that was coming - that is a general procedure pehle LL fir DL..(drivers license)
she was disappointed - so you cannot ride now
maan - I can ride with a L board
geet - challo challo ride karte hain. 
They rushed home & made a L board with a red tape & he took her for a long ride. She was so electrified, their first ever ride together, the thought itself was making her feel thrilled. She kept giggling & smiling. She stretched her hand  out & screamed this the bestest of my birthdays. I love you a lot. You are the best. & rested her head on his back.
While they were coming back she started with her doubts - teenagers kya karte hain?
Maan almost choked he kept quite
she patted his back - batavo na, mujhe bhi vo sab karna hain jo teenager karte hain
he stopped the bike, she slipped & came in front & sat on the fuel tank facing him, she opened his helmet after removing hers, batvona
he thought for a while - kuch khas nahi, they just have to study harder
she made a disgusting face - STUDY HARDER!!!!
maan - yah !!! 9th se portions get tougher thats why.
Geet - then why are every one so excited to be a teenager
he knew he was going to be speechless soon
maan - see until now we study laying foundation, but 9th se we are more focused on what we like, we concentrate more on our favorite subjects & 11th & 12th main we select them as our main stream.
Geet - isme kya fun hain
maan puts his hand around her waist & pulls her closer - issme hi ho fun hain, we can study what we like, unlike study every thing like history thats so boring.
Geet - lekin mujhe tho history pasand hain
maan - teehk hain tum history padna
geet - nahi main wohi padoongi jo aapne pada tha
he shook his head & rested on hers, ok tum wohi padna bus
she smiled & kissed him putting her hand around his neck.  Mujhe phir bhi lagta hain we are missing out on something. He smiled within trust me with you around we are not missing out on any thing.
Now maan picked her & dropped her to school every single day. He also drove her where she wanted to go, dance class, friends place anywhere. Her official chauffeur. He never let her ride her cycle again.

Few weeks later arohi was quiet disturbed in the school with the pimples in her face. Geet & arohi went to meet meera & ridz to cheer up arohi.
Ridz - what happened
arohi removed her hand from the cheek & showed the pimple
meera - its pimple
arohi - it is so horrible & painful, I hate it. & starts crying
ridz - its ok, teenage main yeh sab hota hain
geet - mujhe tho pimple nahi hota
meera rolled her eyes
geet was comfused now.
Anjali came in hearing arohi cry
anji - kya huwa
ridz - kuch nahi di, woh pimple ke liya ro rahi hain
anji - thats cool why are you crying
all of them looked at anji in shock
COOL....geet doubled shocked
anji - hain, pimple means some one out there admires you
arohi blushed
meera & ridz - thats really cool
geet was fuming within & left from there at once.
She barges into his room fuming in anger & throws her bag at him. He knew she would have heard something some where & definitely iski shamat hain
he cleared his throat & inched closer to her. She snapped & turned away.
Maan - kya huwa?
Geet - u don't admire me
maan - yah tumhe kisne kaha?
Geet - anjali di ne
maan murmured anjali ki tho main
geet looked at him from corner of her eyes
maan snapped in anger - so you trust her more than me
she was not expecting that!!! - nahi mera matlab tha
maan - kya matlab hain tumhara?
She made a baby face - di ne kaha ki pimple hota hain matlab some one admires you
maan getting even wild - so now you want some one to admire you
she starts crying - ek tho aap mujhe admire nahi karte iss liya mujhe pimple nahi hota aur aap mujhe dant bhi rahe ho.
Her tears is something he can't handle he rubs his temple chup !!
maan - tum mujhe admire karti ho?
She nodded
maan - mujhe kabhi pimple huwa?
She shook her head
maan - maine kabhi tumse complaint kiya
She shook her head
he just hoped she was convinced. He maintained a stern look & stood near the window. She hugged him from behind, he just thanked his stars & sighed in relief.
Geet - I am sorry, woh anjali di ne mujhe confuse kar diya tha
he kept quiet
geet - phir pimple kyun hota hain?
Maan - humne padha tha na 8th main, its because of hormonal changes.
Geet - hain.

PRECAP
😲😲geet to maan - I F... U😲😲

~PREV PART 26~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
res
Yay first one- oh balle oh balle oh balle!!!!!
Loved the update was waiting like mad for it!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha about the precap:

Hahahahahahahahaha no matter how much you wanna scare me - it aint gna work.......i think....or well my innocent sa dimaag thinks.....I FANCY YOU!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehe

ohh wooo nyc bday prezzie - i want i want!!!

Awwww i bet anji said that to make arohi feel better par humari geet to hai hi bachi....kuch bhi sunke uso babaji ka farmaan samajti hai........hahahahahaha aww bless

im glad he used similar philosophy to make her see sense!!!!!

Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago