Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
di loved it plz update the next part soon..... finally Maan is moving more into  expressing more ....and his achvmnt was great...
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi hi hi🤗
wowow...wonderful update...😳..i jus luved it...!!!lLuv  the way geet kissed him all over..😆..poor maan how will he control. 😆...n the precap is very exciting too...🥳 hope her doubts r cleared soon..n wuld lyk to see shy geet soon...update soon...!!!!

Rohini
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bechara maan, how much of self control he should hv now when he has to cope up with his adolescence , u wrote d whole part so nicely, lovd dadi n mr.sharma's convo. Plz update nxt asap.
EimenEnchanted thumbnail

**sigh**😍

i keep falling in love with this fic. specially little geet!

marvelous job!

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dadi is so happy nd proud of maan😊 nd m happy for dadi 😊, all thnx to geet🤗 ......geet does not knw how much she has effected maan  ,he is so incomplete without her  ,

maan is so lucky to have geet in his life ,she has filled his life with happiness nd love he cudnt imagine of in his whole life❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ......hats off to maan he is just 17 but still can control his desire😆😆😆, god bless him ....this time when he stood up i thought agn geet gonna fall like last time but maan held her ❤️❤️❤️ this is our maan .....

geet to buy gift for maan ,what abt maan its his first success in business shudnt he gift sumthng to our nd his dear lovely geet

Aweusm update musky 👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Geet nd her doubts maan toh gya  😆😆😆 😆next update surely gonna be so funny 

Edited by anu_luv_maan - 13 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww MAAN SINGH KHURANA getting in form................jst loved it!!!! but i also felt bad 4 maan on the other hand..........he had lost his chilhood n now is loosing his youth too😭... all becoz of his father😡
but i m happy he had learnt to express himself in front of geet😃
n their 1st kiss.........actually geet's 2nd ... maan's 3rd but earlier ones were FALTU kisses...... spl maan's 1st🤣 but this one was like..........😍
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha..Maan is so like the grown up one...
No nonsense with his staff but only love for his loved ones!!
Geet is really jhalli!
Loved the update
Thanks a heap
Love you
m-g19 thumbnail
woow der frst kiss☺️hhmmm now they r growng.vry nice update, i lv it.n thnx 4 da pm. lv meena
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mohi_nisH,

I already Fallen in love with this FF, don't know what is Muskaan is doing with us

She made us deewani's to her Deewangi FF

I Can't think any thing beyond Deewangi FF now

you know i started waiting for Deewangi Update more than the actual serial update.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update 😳😳😳😳😳😳
i loved the way she kissed him all over his face and precap seems interesting 🥳
their first kiss ☺️
continue soon
Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago