Bigg Boss Season 4

what is veena (Page 2)

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Originally posted by Jesmina

TO the topic starter Very well analysedClap...now u will se how veena's fans will atttack u...be ready!!!cuz according to them veena is the most honest,beauitful,intelligent and person in the world!!!
Ya exactly. But my quuesttion is , ist it Veena fans or just fan? Coz all sound d same nd it seems dat it's 1 fan disguised as many.Ouch

I have the same question Geek ... I too think it is just the same fan who posts with one id and then appreciates the same  post with another id ROFL and then comments and opens other threads with another id Tongueand so on and on and on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swiftyrahulbosekhamosshhh

vinashavinash Senior Member
vinashavinash
vinashavinash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nptfdo

TO the topic starter Very well analysedClap...now u will se how veena's fans will atttack u...be ready!!!cuz according to them veena is the most honest,beauitful,intelligent and person in the world!!!
Ya exactly. But my quuesttion is , ist it Veena fans or just fan? Coz all sound d same nd it seems dat it's 1 fan disguised as many.Ouch

I have the same question Geek ... I too think it is just the same fan who posts with one id and then appreciates the same  post with another id ROFL and then comments and opens other threads with another id Tongueand so on and on and on

thanks Jesmina. In fact i would like to read from Veena's fans (if they are). I am ready to change my opinion if they come with better logic.
sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinashavinash

-         When Salman asked, what Shweta is not understanding about her, she did not answer it honestly. She said something like she do not mind if shweta does not understand her and shweta is like her sister. I think her concept of understanding her is clear ' one who has good opinion about her understands her and one who does not have good opinion does not understand her. How ridiculous. And why she have to say Shweta is like her sister, after all back biting and bitching. 

-         When was her self respect when Salman insulted her. Even I did not feel good about comments by Salman, despite I do not like Veena. But she was shamelessly laughing. Only because salman is big shot, her self respect did not come.

-         During the whole Sara episode, she repeatedly said that she does not like people who does 'idhar ki bat udhar'. And on face of Sara she always said that she likes her, and she is like her sister. What rubbish.

-         To defend her calling Dolly ' 'aurat ke nam per cartoon', she said that because dolly insulted all women ' Anchanl, Shweta, Sara and herself, she has no regards for Dolly. Come on, Veena you had all the respect for Dolly (and she confessed it) even after she did all with other women ' Anchanl, Shweta or Sara. Dolly only became 'cartoon', once she insulted Veena. She should have honestly said that it was because of her anger, without being on moral high ground. I have a feeling she liked Dolly only because Dolly was against Shweta.

In fact, the people like Rakhi, Veena and Sambhavana are not 'honest', and 'straight forward', but shameless and insensitive. We should stop supporting such people, or more such and such people will keep coming.

Very well written........

On your points....
1. To Veena's sister....please beware of Veena....she back bites and bitches about her sisters......so beware........... 

2. No one dares to open their mouth against THE Salman Khan ......so forget about the second point.

3. When she went on bitching about Sara......after the video was shown......she said where did i bitch................. so the poor lady does not even know what is bitching!!!ROFL

4. EXXXACTLY.................. Until Dolly was against Shweta.........Veena madam loved Dolly but once she became nice to Shweta.............. Veena thought Dolly to be fake!!!

And it is not about understanding......she knows how to twist words and present herself very well....... so when she does not know answers she goes to another point and confuses people. Thats all!!!!

People like Rakhi, Veena and Sambhavna were hated and will always be hated. Its just that Veena went a bit over board with her actions.

Edited by sumanforums - 28 December 2010 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azeemmentiroso

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

thanks Jesmina. In fact i would like to read from Veena's fans (if they are). I am ready to change my opinion if they come with better logic.
Haha....Vinas...tumne itna pakayegi ke tumhara dil chayega ke idher se goli mardo...and we r all aware of this fan...she is very popular in this forums for her same topics!!!its just go on and on and on and on... but i guess she has different ID...
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Haha....Vinas...tumne itna pakayegi ke tumhara dil chayega ke idher se goli mardo...and we r all aware of this fan...she is very popular in this forums for her same topics!!!its just go on and on and on and on... but i guess she has different ID...
True. Her fan changes her id but  how amny ids she changes ppl in d forum knows it's her as her style remains d same. Wink
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yeah she found salman's insullting digs at her funny but used to get offended at sam's mimicry which wasn't offensive  or below the belt,and u are bang on the last point that she remembered dolly's insult to women only after she herself got abused,hence i didn't buy her drama about i am ready to touch dolly's feet.
a lot of pakistanis were saying on twitter that she is the smartest players and that all others are bachchas infront of her,so true!
!there was not a single redeeming quality about that woman,i am glad people saw through her facade and she was shown the door.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderkhamosshhh

Kriti_Swifty Groupbie
Kriti_Swifty
Kriti_Swifty

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Also add Dolly's name. Dat's exactly my POV. If u r polite nd decent den u r fake, nd  if u r rude, insulting nd abusive den u r straight forward nd honest! Boy what twisted sense of logic!Angry

exactly.

I kinda like Rakhi..  She's not that bad she's funny+entertaining :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index