vinashavinash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The number of posts of Veena is also making me feel like writing something. Well, I do not look Veena as representative of Pakistan, neither representative from Muslim community, she is only one of the contestant. Let me also tell that I am not die hard fan of Shweta or Sameer.

Veena always said that she is 'straight forward', 'honest' and 'person with self respect' I really do not feel:

-         When Salman asked, what Shweta is not understanding about her, she did not answer it honestly. She said something like she do not mind if shweta does not understand her and shweta is like her sister. I think her concept of understanding her is clear – one who has good opinion about her understands her and one who does not have good opinion does not understand her. How ridiculous. And why she have to say Shweta is like her sister, after all back biting and bitching. 

-         When was her self respect when Salman insulted her. Even I did not feel good about comments by Salman, despite I do not like Veena. But she was shamelessly laughing. Only because salman is big shot, her self respect did not come.

-         During the whole Sara episode, she repeatedly said that she does not like people who does 'idhar ki bat udhar'. And on face of Sara she always said that she likes her, and she is like her sister. What rubbish.

-         To defend her calling Dolly – 'aurat ke nam per cartoon', she said that because dolly insulted all women – Anchanl, Shweta, Sara and herself, she has no regards for Dolly. Come on, Veena you had all the respect for Dolly (and she confessed it) even after she did all with other women – Anchanl, Shweta or Sara. Dolly only became 'cartoon', once she insulted Veena. She should have honestly said that it was because of her anger, without being on moral high ground. I have a feeling she liked Dolly only because Dolly was against Shweta.

In fact, the people like Rakhi, Veena and Sambhavana are not 'honest', and 'straight forward', but shameless and insensitive. We should stop supporting such people, or more such and such people will keep coming.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"sex" is the most searched word in google .. po*n is one of the most thriving industry ... dude .. dirt is in ! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In fact, the people like Rakhi, Veena and Sambhavana are not 'honest', and 'straight forward', but shameless and insensitive. We should stop supporting such people, or more such and such people will keep coming.

[/QUOTE]
Also add Dolly's name. Dat's exactly my POV. If u r polite nd decent den u r fake, nd  if u r rude, insulting nd abusive den u r straight forward nd honest! Boy what twisted sense of logic!😡
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssshhh

Also add Dolly's name. Dat's exactly my POV. If u r polite nd decent den u r fake, nd  if u r rude, insulting nd abusive den u r straight forward nd honest! Boy what twisted sense of logic!😡

exactly.

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well .. veena is strange in many ways .. her cheapness on national TV and her self-respect statement are absolutely contradictory ..

she referred sara and shweta as sisters but then these were the two people she targeted the most in terms of nominations and gossips

she respected dolly so much for being brave and speaking (disgusting) truth until one day when dolly spoke the truth about veena

salman insulted her, ignored her but she kept on buttering him because she was expecting bollywood offers from him WHEREAS she targeted sameer all the time because he just made of fun of her

the list will go on and on and on ...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TO the topic starter Very well analysed👏...now u will se how veena's fans will atttack u...be ready!!!cuz according to them veena is the most honest,beauitful,intelligent and person in the world!!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jesmina

TO the topic starter Very well analysed👏...now u will se how veena's fans will atttack u...be ready!!!cuz according to them veena is the most honest,beauitful,intelligent and person in the world!!!

Ya exactly. But my quuesttion is , ist it Veena fans or just fan? Coz all sound d same nd it seems dat it's 1 fan disguised as many.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

Ya exactly. But my quuesttion is , ist it Veena fans or just fan? Coz all sound d same nd it seems dat it's 1 fan disguised as many.

I have the same question 🤓 ... I too think it is just the same fan who posts with one id and then appreciates the same  post with another id 🤣 and then comments and opens other threads with another id 😛and so on and on and on
vinashavinash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nptfdo

I have the same question 🤓 ... I too think it is just the same fan who posts with one id and then appreciates the same  post with another id 🤣 and then comments and opens other threads with another id 😛and so on and on and on

thanks Jesmina. In fact i would like to read from Veena's fans (if they are). I am ready to change my opinion if they come with better logic.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinashavinash

-         When Salman asked, what Shweta is not understanding about her, she did not answer it honestly. She said something like she do not mind if shweta does not understand her and shweta is like her sister. I think her concept of understanding her is clear ' one who has good opinion about her understands her and one who does not have good opinion does not understand her. How ridiculous. And why she have to say Shweta is like her sister, after all back biting and bitching. 

-         When was her self respect when Salman insulted her. Even I did not feel good about comments by Salman, despite I do not like Veena. But she was shamelessly laughing. Only because salman is big shot, her self respect did not come.

-         During the whole Sara episode, she repeatedly said that she does not like people who does 'idhar ki bat udhar'. And on face of Sara she always said that she likes her, and she is like her sister. What rubbish.

-         To defend her calling Dolly ' 'aurat ke nam per cartoon', she said that because dolly insulted all women ' Anchanl, Shweta, Sara and herself, she has no regards for Dolly. Come on, Veena you had all the respect for Dolly (and she confessed it) even after she did all with other women ' Anchanl, Shweta or Sara. Dolly only became 'cartoon', once she insulted Veena. She should have honestly said that it was because of her anger, without being on moral high ground. I have a feeling she liked Dolly only because Dolly was against Shweta.

Very well written........

On your points....
1. To Veena's sister....please beware of Veena....she back bites and bitches about her sisters......so beware........... 

2. No one dares to open their mouth against THE Salman Khan ......so forget about the second point.

3. When she went on bitching about Sara......after the video was shown......she said where did i bitch................. so the poor lady does not even know what is bitching!!!🤣

4. EXXXACTLY.................. Until Dolly was against Shweta.........Veena madam loved Dolly but once she became nice to Shweta.............. Veena thought Dolly to be fake!!!

And it is not about understanding......she knows how to twist words and present herself very well....... so when she does not know answers she goes to another point and confuses people. Thats all!!!!

People like Rakhi, Veena and Sambhavna were hated and will always be hated. Its just that Veena went a bit over board with her actions.
Edited by sumanforums - 13 years ago