Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

it can be vandana.. Read in for reasons.. (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal2001

i feel its sid

I want it to be sid... it will be very interestin to see tht... Wink

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i dont think its her. i think they want us to suspect that its her. like before viren seemed sort of off-key but we put the pieces together and figured its not him. now with vandana constantly being there they want us to suspect her. i think its chachal&jawahar and yashodra because they arnt giving them much attention lately so i think its going to be sudden or maybe somebody that loves viren or a new person.

sorry for the rant. just some random thoughts :P
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

i dont think its her. i think they want us to suspect that its her. like before viren seemed sort of off-key but we put the pieces together and figured its not him. now with vandana constantly being there they want us to suspect her. i think its chachal&jawahar and yashodra because they arnt giving them much attention lately so i think its going to be sudden or maybe somebody that loves viren or a new person.

sorry for the rant. just some random thoughts :P

I dnt suspect chanchal, jawahar n yashodra jus because they do everythin in front.. They trouble nivi in front of everyone.. So they cnt be..

Else lets see CTs kisse banate hai...
neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
it's obvious that the creatives will be casting suspicions on all the characters in the sood household-- vasundhara, vandana, chanchal, sid, divya... but the culprit will turn out to be viren. now that it's 'confirmed' he is going to turn psychotic, the motive is also clear. earlier it seemed as if he might be a 'grey' character-- plotting against nivi for revenge or something else. but now it appears that he's not fully responsible for his actions because of his mental health. he is a good man who really loves nivi, but there's another side to his personality for which he isn't to blame. if handled properly, this could be a great story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

it's obvious that the creatives will be casting suspicions on all the characters in the sood household-- vasundhara, vandana, chanchal, sid, divya... but the culprit will turn out to be viren. now that it's 'confirmed' he is going to turn psychotic, the motive is also clear. earlier it seemed as if he might be a 'grey' character-- plotting against nivi for revenge or something else. but now it appears that he's not fully responsible for his actions because of his mental health. he is a good man who really loves nivi, but there's another side to his personality for which he isn't to blame. if handled properly, this could be a great story.

As per the new segment of SBS the stalker is tryin to prove nivi mad.. So viren lovin nivi so much.. It wont be justified if he prove her mad..

Lets see ..

Nu_Adu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I think its DD bcz she was the one who asked Nivi to keep the dia in the kitchen event hough she should know bari bahu's do it and she was th one who asked Nivi to keep the petrol in store room while she said Nivi won't work in the house and was angry at he after Divya's saari was burnt and now.......she was the one who asked Nivi to switch the lights off

Edited by MewPrincess - 29 December 2010 at 9:57am

Nu_Adu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Could the Stalker be Divya's brother,  as he is not in the show ever since Divya Sidharth, Nivi VIren's marriage,  He is shown so less, I have a strong feeling it could be Divya's brother, He wants to remove Nivi from Divya and Sidharth way,  so that his sis lives happily with the man she loves, 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index