Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

it can be vandana.. Read in for reasons..

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i think its vandana now.. Whenever nivi sees somethin fishy.. She always bump into vandana n always she comes across nivi has seen is nt there..

its always vandana.. I think she is doin all dis to revenge nivi as wht she has done wid her son sid.. It can be possibility..

else i think CTs r still confused over who to make the stalker.. After they has zeroed the most obvious option of viren.. As he will be shown as a psycho lover.. Then why will he harm nivi..

Share ur views guys..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghPriyaThakursihunaley4everFaizuuNivRenshelly_nairsmartcsirjee

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Right now I am doubting everyone...I also saw some posts where nivi herself might be having multiple personality issues....

Its really confusing but I see your point of Vandana being the stalker....

U never know I am all over the place with this stalker thing and I think that is what the CT's want from us.... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Right now I am doubting everyone...I also saw some posts where nivi herself might be having multiple personality issues....

Its really confusing but I see your point of Vandana being the stalker....

U never know I am all over the place with this stalker thing and I think that is what the CT's want from us.... :)

U r right.. Lik i said CTs r themselves confused ki kisko banaye stalker.. So they r makin us doubt all n come up wid our reasons.. They wil later choose ki kisko banaye.. All i want ki yeh track khatam ho.. N we gt to knw who is behind all this..
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Wow, it could be a possibility for sure but like others said, I think anyone and anybody could be a suspect right now. However, my mind keeps going back to the ever-so-mentioned "grey" characterization for Viren's role. Anyhow, anyone's guess can be good right now as I also think that CVs might be contemplating whom to make a suspect here considering how popular Viren's character has become in this short span of time. Whoever it would be, they better have concrete reasoning and motive behind such turn of role to support that person's such intentions.

Cheers,
Sana~
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Wow, it could be a possibility for sure but like others said, I think anyone and anybody could be a suspect right now. However, my mind keeps going back to the ever-so-mentioned "grey" characterization for Viren's role. Anyhow, anyone's guess can be good right now as I also think that CVs might be contemplating whom to make a suspect here considering how popular Viren's character has become in this short span of time. Whoever it would be, they better have concrete reasoning and motive behind such turn of role to support that person's such intentions.

Cheers,
Sana~

Hmmm thinkin abut viren well he can be.. Bt his chances r less now.. After the article of him turin psycho in love ... So if he loves nivi so much then why will he hurt her by doin all dis..
N right now CTs r super confused themselves.. So anyone can be the stalker.. N lik u said even i want some concrete reason behind makin tht charater doin all dis..

smartc

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
yeah it could be Vandana but i'm not sure at all i think is chanchal for me
and Girl viren will  never harm Nivi that's for all percentages sureApprove CT's Always makes us think that viren is stalker but he never will be for me
i dont think Viren's psycho track will make huge impact  i'm sure it will be somthing in his childhood maybe  time have beard it a way for viren life has pushed him pretty hard but right now he hv found hope in nividita ...i think that's why he is so protective of her.....if he does turn to a psycho is not to harm her but to protected her

And this stalker track sooooooooooooooo annoying Dead

Edited by naley4ever - 28 December 2010 at 12:03am

Nu_Adu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

yeah it could be Vandana but i'm not sure at all i think is chanchal for me
and Girl viren will never harm Nivi that's for all percentages sureApprove CT's Always makes us think that viren is stalker but he never will be for me
i dont think Viren's psycho track will make huge impact i'm sure it will be somthing in his childhood maybe time have beard it a way for viren life has pushed him pretty hard but right now he hv found hope in nividita ...i think that's why he is so protective of her.....if he does turn to a psycho is not to harm her but to protected her

And this stalker track sooooooooooooooo annoying Dead

Seriously this stalker track is very annoyin now.. N even im sure it can be anyone bt nt viren.. Baki lets see wht CTs r plannin.. A nice surprise or a abigger borin track.. :P
sweetgal2001 Goldie
sweetgal2001
sweetgal2001

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i feel its sid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adusihu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index