India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Elesh should marry Kinjal

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
After Aham finds about Umaang and his revenge, he will  inform his family members the entire truth.
  Anita will come to console Kinjal with evil motives. she will confront Gopi and will brainwash her Anita will tell Gopi that she will reform Umaang etc etc but  she needs Ahem in return .Gopi will agree to it.

Umaang will come and apologize and do his drama. Modi family happy. Later a day before the wedding Kinjal will learn the bitter truth abt her so called friend.she will inform her family abt anita's deceit and gopi's sacrifice. she will refuse to marry Umaang.

Now the question will be-who will marry Kinjal?.The clown will come forward. The family will be in thinking mode. Kinjal will be heartbroken. she will open her heart to gopi but will agree to marry the clown for her family's sake, Gopi will  be sad but helpless. she will go to the temple to her krishna where she will find Elesh and his family. Since they donot have any problem with her they will approach her. Gopi then  will reveal the entire truth to them.

Elesh and family will be in a thinking mode for a while.Elesh will decide to marry kinjal . they will go to the modi family and inform abt their decision. All will be happy.

If this happens then Kinjal will be saved from her own stupidity, Elesh will get his love, Ahem will understand Gopi's true value.

This has more possibilities too. gopi had decided to leave mad house after  Kinjal's wedding. She will become adamant since she nows know abt Ahem and Anita. Kinjal's wedding will take place after 1 month .This period can be used to show how Ahem's hate change from hate to respect to admiration and then to love.This  period can also be  used to show how urmila and rashi tries to spoil ahem,s and gopi's relation., Kinjal's wedding,Kokila and gopi's bond, truth of rashi and urmila  etc.

CVs can make use of the current plot in a proper way if they want. well we only can wish  This is want i want to happen.Since I watch tv to get entertained and happy and not to get depressed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniAashna26naj7Uzma005DriftInfinitelysimran15saomom-tellyaddict-tina_1234

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@smithasrk....following lines are "A Wish" by each and every member here at forum.....but i dint think CVs will do it pretty soon....so just keeping my fingers crossed...
This period can be used to show how Ahem's hate change from hate to respect to admiration and then to love.This  period can also be  used to show how urmila and rashi tries to spoil ahem,s and gopi's relation., Kinjal's wedding,Kokila and gopi's bond, truth of rashi and urmila  etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I am banking more on dhaval marrying kenjal.. And rashi or urmi ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi.. Na mumkin bhi hai (its not only diff. To catch R-U but also impossible).. They keep the story alive... ROFL..

crms

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
nice post. but i see marraige of kinjal and dhawal on the cards :(

-tellyaddict-

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uzma005

Unfortunately, Me too.

Still I wish.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimani-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

yup its already confirmed that Kinjal to marry Dhawal.....but may be CVs will play some prank on us to twist the tale...
SangeetaHimani Groupbie
SangeetaHimani
SangeetaHimani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

yup its already confirmed that Kinjal to marry Dhawal.....but may be CVs will play some prank on us to twist the tale...

If kinjal marries Elesh, CVs can think of new track of getting her settled in new sasural.
U & R as villian forever, won't sell.
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Yup surely dhwal n choti kagadi will get married n urmi ll take advantage of this....rest for the truth of rashi n urmi tht ll never come out....akhir trp ka sawal hai

Go to top