India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

I am once again confused.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
What BHPH production house wants us to do?

Laugh or cry ?

Do they want to show comedy or drama ?

In Mondays episode the whole fiasco at the cafe was supposed to be funny but it wasnt .  Why the director has to act as Don Musa? Are they not getting any other actor to act? And it was sachi who finally stopped Ranbir so what was the use of Don and his gang? Sachi has been alway the one and only Shravans saviour.

And what was the use of black-belt Karate announcement if we do not get to see any action?

Why Prataap suddenly thought of voicing his "love" for shravan?
 Creatives you have butchered the nice father-figured character of Pratap to such extent that now we do not believe any words he says about loving Shravan.  

Even Hitler will feel ashamed in his grave to have his name used for Prataap.

The  I scream-u-scream scene was the only fresh air in this episode.
Before this responsibilty track ends, I most probably will become the most irreponsible mother on earth. Everytime I think of BHPH , nothing but f-words come out of my mouth. Dead

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 December 2010 at 10:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajkchitra77sandy.21ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkDavidesi_lover_guymaris08ash91-InnocentSoul-nycsweetieNymeriasinamika

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

as u said long b4 Confusion hamari pakki hai..............but prev it used to be nice comedy confusion but nowadays pukeworthy!!! 

Pratap saying all that about loving his son n not sleeping properly dint evoke any emotion or sympathy in me ...infact i felt that he is being cunning in making all the family members believe him about his affection for his son....i even expected a evil smile after convincing them. Now i think CVs r slowly trying to show Pratap is feeling bad but firm in reforming Shravan the hardest way n we r supposed to go along with him.............i dont think we r stupid fools to accept that. 

If atleast they show Shravan hating Pratap n walking out of Jaiswal mansion after becoming RESPONDead...then a little emotions can be raised out of us cuz such is the torture Sachi n Shravan has gone thru n Pratap shud feel for it!!!

Dadi is sometimes shown to be astute n thinking n also doing the detective work but yesterday she was shown to be the one who was instantly convinced by Pratap's love confessions.......no stability there!!
no need to say about Madura.......she doesnt even open her mouth......better Pratap shud have been a widower no need for a wife for him. Nidhi goes missing in some scenes nowadays...i wonder if she forgets to tie her pillow or whatever to show she is pregnant forever!!!

We all have said more than enough collectively about this track n i hope the CVs get a hint from it n finish this track ASAP.............ENOUGH!!! let there be a new beginning in the New Year.

Edited by kchitra77 - 27 December 2010 at 11:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChicksangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkDavimaris08sunaina02

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

as u said long b4 Confusion hamari pakki hai..............but prev it used to be nice comedy confusion but nowadays pukeworthy!!! 

Pratap saying all that about loving his son n not sleeping properly dint evoke any emotion or sympathy in me ...infact i felt that he is being cunning in making all the family members believe him about his affection for his son....i even expected a evil smile after convincing them. Now i think CVs r slowly trying to show Pratap is feeling bad but firm in reforming Shravan the hardest way n we r supposed to go along with him.............i dont think we r stupid fools to accept that. 

If atleast they show Shravan hating Pratap n walking out of Jaiswal mansion after becoming RESPONDead...then a little emotions can be raised out of us cuz such is the torture Sachi n Shravan has gone thru n Pratap shud feel for it!!!

Dadi is sometimes shown to be astute n thinking n also doing the detective work but yesterday she was shown to be the one who was instantly convinced by Pratap's love confessions.......no stability there!!
no need to say about Madura.......she doesnt even open her mouth......better Pratap shud have been a widower no need for a wife for him. Nidhi goes missing in some scenes nowadays...i wonder if she forgets to tie her pillow or whatever to show she is pregnant forever!!!

We all have said more than enough collectively about this track n i hope the CVs get a hint from it n finish this track ASAP.............ENOUGH!!! let there be a new beginning in the New Year.
Chitra......
 you cldnt have said more succinently.    YES..... let there b an end to all this crap tracks and let there b light at the end of the tunnel. BHPH which started with a bang ;going smoothly is now wavering and poised precariously at the precipice of gr8t downfall.
Let there b a new beginning in the NEW YEAR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zk

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

What BHPH production house wants us to do?

Laugh or cry ?

Do they want to show comedy or drama ?

In Mondays episode the whole fiasco at the cafe was supposed to be funny but it wasnt .  Why the director has to act as Don Musa? Are they not getting any other actor to act? And it was sachi who finally stopped Ranbir so what was the use of Don and his gang? Sachi has been alway the one and only Shravans saviour.

And what was the use of black-belt Karate announcement if we do not get to see any action?

Why Prataap suddenly thought of voicing his "love" for shravan?
 Creatives you have butchered the nice father-figured character of Pratap to such extent that now we do not believe any words he says about loving Shravan.  

Even Hitler will feel ashamed in his grave to have his name used for Prataap.

The  I scream-u-scream scene was the only fresh air in this episode.
Before this responsibilty track ends, I most probably will become the most irreponsible mother on earth. Everytime I think of BHPH , nothing but f-words come out of my mouth. Dead

@bold :so true dey din show ranbir fightin them only posin like a blitherin fool after it !Dead
n pratap's feeelins r now seemin fake 2 viewers Confused
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Agree with all of you! The one thing that's sure is that I enjoy watching only Saachi and Shravan, when someone else appears, I look away from the tv Confused They contribute nothing to the whole, only the lead pair...when will Dadi come with her power? Madhura, when will she speak? Shravan has 2 bro's, where are they? Whatever happened to Shreya and Bunty? Viren's marriage to Saachi's pal? I'm guessing they must have 3 kids by now!!

Sooo confusing LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21ktmsMr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I agree with you all...

@Sheila
when will Dadi come with her power? Madhura, when will she speak? Shravan has 2 bro's, where are they? Whatever happened to Shreya and Bunty? Viren's marriage to Saachi's pal? I'm guessing they must have 3 kids by now!!

I am Also Expecting these..CVs can move the storyline with these tracks..can be enjoyable u know..

Totally Confused about the Show....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
ahem ahem....the show's going to end by end of january or february.Stern Smile
That is why it is better to have seasons and weeklies instead of super boring "dailies".

anyhow....i have stopped watching the show since past month now and it feels awesome! I don't think I will be able to sit myself to watch the show ever again...it just repels me now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
They started very well......Various plots.......and story going welll...
They got so much praise that it got into their head...

They disappeared  first saanchi sis and his evil jiji

Them the saanchi friend marriage was fixed before their honeymoon......They never showed that.....

Sudden exit of Tara( I guess that was starting point for this downfall)

Then they showed satyagrah , bachha , gay track .... all rubbish........... but still watchable 

Then came realization and confession of shravan love to saanchi That was only 10 days golden days

After that contract thing...........Where was nanu he knew every thing... He should have came up.... He disappeared totally

They dropped Nidhi pregnancy sometime and sometime they show

Shreya - bunty cute affair( i loved that couple romance lil bit sily but cute......) seems to be lost...............

so many nice tracks they dropped and came up  with boring tracks..........

I dont know what is going on in cvs mind are they trying to make it like boring saas bahu sagas ........

It will be not suprising if nidhi dadi also vanish....................

Nani also is not show n...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChicksunaina02

Go to top