India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why why why....????

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Why do Pratigya and Krishna fight sooo fast even after luving each other sooooo mcuh????dey fight smal reasons....why des dis happen???in yesterday epi only take for example...krsihna got angry very fast-say dat its his nature- but pratigya shud have said nicely naa...she was like "yeh tume kya kiya krishna"....n she sud noe his behaviour na...n moreover he is not educated to understand such coplicated things...insted of doing dis she shud have said "i;m happy now dat u ahve understood da imp of earning" n den slowly she shud hhaave made him understand...but/....dat dat day wen arushi siad dat "kisi ke liye aap logon ke rishte mein dooriya laana bahut asaan hai"...i ws like NO...Its impossible to separate kriya....but it doesnt seem so now...n we see everytime dat wenevr there is a saml fight b/w dem either of dem walks out of theur room...i know dat pratigya will console him n make him understand but stillll...????

Why do Pratigya and Krishna fight sooo fast even after luving each other sooooo mcuh????is its becaus Pratigya is so-called an educated person??being an educated person she shud understand y krishna is doing all dis...
pls CV's dont show dis psssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

nechu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Ya nechu i also thought of that. they fight for small small things. both don;t have patient. they don;t talk with patience and everytime one will walk out. they have to deal with things this is not the way. atleast one has to show patience and knowing krishna;s behavior she has to say things in a nice way if she does that he will listen. they both fight easily. is this love atleast show some patience and then fight. krishna is like just the next moment he don;t like things if something is said bad abt his doing angry. krishna has to control his anger. the cv's has to show the improvement gradually by now atleast one character show have the calm and patience pratigya have sometimes but sometimes it just blows out. i didn;t like the way he snatched thechocolate from her. It was really rude of him.i felt really bad for pratigya today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premprem1ArjaAddict

premprem1 Groupbie
premprem1
premprem1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with yu!!... Pratigya is educated and she has a bit more understanding than him.. she should be calm.. and explain with LOVE.. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

i felt pratigya was very calm initially she burst out her anger in the last due to hs highheadedness.today it was visible that krishna knows that he is uneducated so he cant do any good job he is not facing the reality trying to go away from it  but once his anger subsides i am sure with prats help he will reach heightsBig smile i am just hoping that this fight las for 2-3 days they both miss each other realises each other importance and then talk just wanted them to have a heart to heart talk dont wanted this to all end on one puppy tomorrowOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9navishpMitu_ArjaAddict

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Why do Pratigya and Krishna fight sooo fast even after luving each other sooooo mcuh????dey fight smal reasons....why des dis happen???in yesterday epi only take for example...krsihna got angry very fast-say dat its his nature- but pratigya shud have said nicely naa...she was like "yeh tume kya kiya krishna"....n she sud noe his behaviour na...n moreover he is not educated to understand such coplicated things...insted of doing dis she shud have said "i;m happy now dat u ahve understood da imp of earning" n den slowly she shud hhaave made him understand...but/....dat dat day wen arushi siad dat "kisi ke liye aap logon ke rishte mein dooriya laana bahut asaan hai"...i ws like NO...Its impossible to separate kriya....but it doesnt seem so now...n we see everytime dat wenevr there is a saml fight b/w dem either of dem walks out of theur room...i know dat pratigya will console him n make him understand but stillll...????

Why do Pratigya and Krishna fight sooo fast even after luving each other sooooo mcuh????is its becaus Pratigya is so-called an educated person??being an educated person she shud understand y krishna is doing all dis...
pls CV's dont show dis psssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

nechu
A very nice point - Couples who share a love like that - shouldn't fight as much. Some times Krish believes what his ife says is riht and the next minute he tells her she's operating him like a tv remote.

ArjaAddictMitu_

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
it's called love n hate relationship............we fights with the person whom we love sooo much,...........same is with them............n spe krishna...............we know how much short temperd he is...........

ArjaAddictMitu_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index