Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi-Temple-Returning-Shakti-Truth-Aman?????

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Guys,
i know dat i have mugged everything up in da title...but wat to do..i jsut cudnt understand...

Arushi-Temple-Returning-Shakti-Truth-Aman?????

i wanna now dat wen will arushi cum to know abt aman's truth???i mean....in an article we read dat arushi will go to temple for some pooja n will happen to overhear conversations of aman n his wife praying for the oncoming child n will realise dat she was wrong...it was also said dat it will be aired dis week...n i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy wen i heard arushi saying "ammaji....i'm going to temple for  sandhya pooja"...but in yeterdays PRECAP it luked Arushi finished da Pooja n is returning back home wen she meets her Patidev waiting to take arushi for a ride...it didnt seem like arushi had cum to know da truth...n if she is about  to know the truth....den who will stop KN now???i mean SS will be in da house ne...???so who will stop him from taking argoosiya???or SS shud call KN b mobile n ask him to cum home....n if he wants KN can lie also naa...dat he's busy wid sum work n em sure dat argoosiya doesnt have the guts to snatch da fone from him and say "Bauji....yeh hamara saath hai"....soaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????

So guys..pls share ur views...plssssssss....pls tell me how will dat ykw cum to know abt the truth of aman???pls share...coz i really wanna know wta u guys think?!!Tongue

NechuTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I'd like to find out why Amaan wanted to marry Arushi when he was already married and why his wife went along with the raaki nonsence

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45ArjaAddict

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
me too confusedd abt this nechu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top