Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEKHO USKO MIRCHI LAGII:Mod's note PG10 (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Now Can we stop it......Jake vs Mods war.......if mods will have problem they will close that topic according to IF rules.....Its too much....now....one or other open topic on this....ITS ENOUGH...THIS IS GF....NOT WAR ZONE......
Atleast dont open such a rude topic.....Sorry....I dont support Jake when she is rude..to actor or other member  But I do support her humorous topics...there are many of them right now....in forum which make this GF lively.......right now you are rude to her.....Its against IF rule to bash or make fun of other member....I am reporting it....

Edited by kuls11 - 27 December 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kazenabeauty84Doracake-Veritaserum-happygolucky-Sangs-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh.....come on.....why are we makin such a wonderful forum into a hell hole? Are we not mature family members here???

What is the meaning of a post like this??? How the heck do you expect to receive respect if you don't give the person the same respect back?? why are we bashing other members on this forum???

Please i request everyone to just chill and relax......and just mind their own businesses.....

if u don't like someone's post why do you go and read it?? Stay away from it. This place is supposed to be for fun, not a place for stress...

please everyone calm down....and chill can we???

I don't know Jake very well, but she is a sweet person as much i have known....why are we hell bent on bashing her??? Confused
She is a great active member of this forum.....

and not only her but everyone here should be respected not bashed....

i-f has a rule for no bashing...this will be reported

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 27 December 2010 at 9:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kazenashivenibeauty84sindu_gurtiSimplyAparajita-Veritaserum--Sangs-happygoluckySilentsoul-lazybee-roseinbloom

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Now Can we stop it......Jake vs Mods war.......if mods will have problem they will close that topic according to IF rules.....Its too much....now....one or other open topic on this....ITS ENOUGH...THIS IS GF....NOT WAR ZONE......
Atleast dont open such a rude topic.....Sorry....I dont support Jake when she is rude..to actor or other member  But I do support her humorous topics...there are many of them right now....in forum which make this GF lively.......right now you are rude to her.....Its against IF rule to bash or make fun of other member....I am reporting it....

Today's special day.....AntiJakefication day.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygoluckyDoracake

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Jack  & Jill went up the hill to fetch water & Jack came tumbling down & out . I think people must not start defending person who is going out of the forum . If they love Maaneet they will never go out , and if they are here to just here to write garbage , then the cannot survive for long time . 

My dear garbage topic maker. Keep your precious garbage to yourself. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006beauty84Doracakeroseinbloom

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

Well put Roshni!!

Both of them bakwaas post. Band karo nataunki. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84Doracake

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oh gosh.....come on.....why are we makin such a wonderful forum into a hell hole? Are we not mature family members here???

What is the meaning of a post like this??? How the heck do you expect to receive respect if you don't give the person the same respect back?? why are we bashing other members on this forum???

Please i request everyone to just chill and relax......and just mind their own businesses.....

if u don't like someone's post why do you go and read it?? Stay away from it. This place is supposed to be for fun, not a place for stress...

I don't know Jake very well, but she is a sweet person as much i have known....why are we hell bent on bashing her??? Confused

this what you feel if you bash others . know you understand how guru must be feeling if you say something crap about his family . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jakefication

I feel like a celebrity. LOL

You are celebrity yaar. Yeh sab chunnu munnu news paper wale haiLOL. Enka newspaper koi nahi padh raha hai esliye they are writing about you yaar. Free publicity by true fansLOL
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

this what you feel if you bash others . know you understand how guru must be feeling if you say something crap about his family . 

Guru ki chachi ma, Pranaam,

Aapko koi role nahi mila kaaki ma?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006shiveniDoracakeroseinbloom

Go to top