Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Wrong Jodis..

gossipgurls IF-Rockerz
gossipgurls
gossipgurls

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hey..

I'm new in the forum, yesterday was the first time i have watched this show (thanks to momLOL)

I'm nt fan of anyone.... but i found the pairing odd .. I was thinking Kinny was devar of the girl and was surprised when he was lighting candles n stuff, then realized he was husband Ermm 

I mean they both dnt make those romantic telly saas bahu couples, uff to watch her is to watch paint dry.

Either they need to change her or kinny fr the role, as there is no sparkle there chemistry.
They look  more of Devar Bhabi rishta.

Plz I did not mean to offend the fans, its just point of view frm a third person Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlov

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I think the whole show is to show how beautiful a relation can be when two hearts sing the same song and respect, trust and  understand each other...Nivedita and Viren has so much in common and their personalitites compliment each other... I understand that Nivi is not as radiant as Viren or other characters but her simplicity and her honest characters outshine each one of them....

CCBM is is not about two hot looking jodis who look great wearing too much makeup, jewellery and heavy sarees...we have enough serials and dramas in other shows for that!!!!

I guess you need to watch more than one day to realize what Nivedita and Viren share and how they got to the scene yesterday... I am not condemning your views....just sharing my POV

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010priyankabassianjalianjalierum_emishana_83AlariaFaizuuNivRenShayafancelestaeScintillatingAnamikaSJainzarmeenonanetaDriftInfinitelygossipgurlsSofna

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@gossipgirl i think u need to see more than one episode to see the chemistry NivRen (Nivi and Viren) share. Nivi is still not in love with Viren completely. Its started but she is shown to be a very simple, shy kind of a person, an introvert while Viren though has lot of insecurities has been shown to be an extrovert and loves Nivi more than his life. Their love story is yet to start. But if you follow the serial you will see the sizzling chemistry they share. They speak with their eyes. And not sure if u have seen Nivi smile. She has a million dollar smile though they dont give her a chance to smile more often Wink NivREn is the reason me and my friends (we call ourselves NivRen maniacs) watch CCBM. We watch it for the current and future chemistry between NivRen....

mygod2010priyankabassianjalianjaliAlariaasyadadashana_83PriyaThakurFaizuuNivRengina24celestaezarmeenoAnamikaSJainScintillatingnanetagossipgurlsSofna

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Viren and Nivi are a very different jodi compared to other jodis you would see on Indian television. That's only because the story of CCBM is so unique and simple, in comparison to other dramas. Here, there's a mixture of saas bahu, behen behen, a mystery track, and 2 growing love stories, a pyschotic and passionate lover's track,  a someone trying to prove Nivi insane track all going on at the same time. Other dramas focus on one thing at one time. Either saas bahu, or a mystery track etc.

And NivRen isn't about being a good - looking on screen jodi(although I feel that they are very good - looking, since they both compliment each other), but if you see KinHa (NivRen in real life), they look so beautiful together. In all there interviews, they look so cute!
And it's only a matter of time for NivRen to start loving each other. And seeing Nivi's character, her graph of steady process of becoming into a girl/women of substance is outstanding to see, so that is why her looks don't even matter. But according to me, Nivi is just so classy and stunning, she sparkles between everyone, and her smile is to die for. Viren and Nivi really suit each other, and us NivRen maniacs die for a single NivRen scene so much.

mygod2010priyankabassianjalianjalivandipaiAlariaasyadadashana_83PriyaThakurShayafancelestaeScintillatingAnamikaSJainzarmeenonanetagossipgurlsSofna

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@gossipgurls, first of all you should watch some more episodes to understand the chemistry behind the best ever couple NivRen...ya for me NivRen is one of my favorite couples.
Anyways since you have watched at least yesterday's episode, that was even enough for new-viewers too understand the magical chemistry of NivRen well (their eyes speak with each other). We, the hard core NivRen fans just wait for a glimpse of NivRen, and that makes our day.Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaPriyaThakurcelestaeFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingAnamikaSJaingossipgurlsnanetaSofna

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Kinshuk and Neha share a wonderful chemistry and have so much in common both onscreen and off screen. Check Out the NivRen Scenes and judge for yourself. I don't think that they look like Devar-Bhabhi from any angle to anyone except to loyal NivArth Fans.Wink

Edited by Anamika1570 - 28 December 2010 at 7:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadashana_83ShayafanFaizuuNivRencelestaeScintillatingnanetaSofna

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
u no wat...i just started watchin dis show after kinshuk's entry...n due to his pairin wid neha...i just luv to watch it...again n again...n i m just lyk learnt all da dialogues...as if i have to give sum exam of dose dialogues...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaeFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillating_.mariam._Sofna

kiranakram Newbie
kiranakram
kiranakram

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
so true. viren is trying too hard to creat so called chemistry but nivi is hopeless. she dosen't suit him. he is too charming for that dumb girl. plz change this girl.

Go to top