India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap what kind he is of:-- (Page 2)

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
yeah ranbir is so sick he just wanna to defeat shravan..............They havent shown that ranbir too loves saanchi.... How can a person marry like this so cheap...... Pratap think it will be better for saanchi.... how it can be good for saanchi..... Pratap is destroying three lives instead of building it....
Suppose if saanchi got married to ranbir, they will live like strangers not like couple ....Saanchi might be  with ranbeer physically only... but what abt her soul  why cant Pratap understand this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

yeah ranbir is so sick he just wanna to defeat shravan..............They havent shown that ranbir too loves saanchi.... How can a person marry like this so cheap...... Pratap think it will be better for saanchi.... how it can be good for saanchi..... Pratap is destroying three lives instead of building it....
Suppose if saanchi got married to ranbir, they will live like strangers not like couple ....Saanchi might be  with ranbeer physically only... but what abt her soul  why cant Pratap understand this...
Bolded part.................y shud she be with Ranbir physically just cuz they r married?? If only Ranbir forces himself  on her it will happen....infact it looks like Ranbir is only after Sanchi for that......lust!!! He definitely doesnt love her n what doesnt he mean by he wants to be lucky too?? God thinking about it all makes me want to wring Pratap's neck cuz he is the one who is responsible for everything...he is acting like a pimp sending some man after his own son's wife.....yuck to the core!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guysunaina02

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yep....pratap is so horrible nowadays......how can he tell some ranbeer 2 follow his "bahu"& romance with her.......hadh kar di papa ne.......

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

pratap should stay as a strict heartless dad now. like chitra said, if he converts into an oh-I-was-helping-him-become-responsible then I'll be very mad and the hatred I am keeping inside so far regarding this track and CVs will pour out. no way a dad can go to this extent to try to make his son responsible. ranbir is sickening me out too. the guy has no self respect. such a lowly creep. (m nt talking abt KW).

abb toh lost babu ke lost ramji hi bachaye iss show ko.

Loved the red and bolded
LOL lamo  just as i had earlier said Ramji  plz bacchaeye . Par ab toh woh b kuch nahi karpaye... he wld b tearing his hair outAngry.he wld b thinking meine kya jodi banaya  aur ye cvs kya jodi banne walleh hain. HEY RAM...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21ktms

desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

pratap should stay as a strict heartless dad now. like chitra said, if he converts into an oh-I-was-helping-him-become-responsible then I'll be very mad and the hatred I am keeping inside so far regarding this track and CVs will pour out. no way a dad can go to this extent to try to make his son responsible. ranbir is sickening me out too. the guy has no self respect. such a lowly creep. (m nt talking abt KW).

abb toh lost babu ke lost ramji hi bachaye iss show ko.

Loved the red and bolded
LOL lamo  just as i had earlier said Ramji  plz bacchaeye . Par ab toh woh b kuch nahi karpaye... he wld b tearing his hair outAngry.he wld b thinking meine kya jodi banaya  aur ye cvs kya jodi banne walleh hain. HEY RAM...Ouch

lol.... very well said.,,,,,, Ramji and Babu have disappeared as they both fear Pratap might seperate them from thier wives..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21maris08sunaina02

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kchitra77

Pratap is asking ranbeer to follow saanchi everywhere and make place in my heart .... I will not be suprised he tells ranbeer to take saanchi outof station and.....   or  gives ranbeer same book of making love one......

what he want cv's seems to be confused................
@bold superb Desi........yea seems like now Pratap is capable of doing that........he has stooped so low i wont be surprised if he says Ranbir to do that n Ranbir trying it too(he seems that kinda guy)!!! Dead Iam really gonna boil n let CVs have an earful if they twist the story at the end showing Pratap n Ranbir as saying we did this for making Shravan 'RESPONSIBLE'.............is there any other word for it...iam sick of it!!!!

very well said...

Pratap in name of changing his son is doing so weird and cheap acts that it reflect really sick thinking

so true !! fed up wid his antics
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISWARYA_SAJAN

yep....pratap is so horrible nowadays......how can he tell some ranbeer 2 follow his "bahu"& romance with her.......hadh kar di papa ne.......

s
lol dont worry if it continues like this it will not be suprise when pratap will tell ranbeer to make love with saanchi before maariage itself...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Does anyone know what kind of Pratap he is...... He is shown saying he loves shravan very much yesterday that he goes shravan garage daily to see him.... According to him, shravan will become more succesful if everyone leaves shravan and let him alone..... I want to know what shravan will do when he becomes successful .... There will be nothing to do ...saanchi will be marrried...( according to pratap)..... Pratap doesnt think that whatever he is doing is increasing hatred for him...... shravan will not forgive or never enter house.... let them leave their buisness...
(kaun pati wapas jaayega uske paas jisne uski patni cheen li............)

Pratap is asking ranbeer to follow saanchi everywhere and make place in my heart .... I will not be suprised he tells ranbeer to take saanchi outof station and.....   or  gives ranbeer same book of making love one......

what he want cv's seems to be confused................

the only way to redeem pratap's character is if they show that all of this was a plan to make shravan realize what he is losing so that he tries to become more responsible...but as can be seen from today's episode, saachi stayed hungry for him but he ate and went to sleep...he is still an irresponsible brat...i still like him but what I've said is also true...he isnt making any real effort or progress

Go to top