India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pratap what kind he is of:--

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know what kind of Pratap he is...... He is shown saying he loves shravan very much yesterday that he goes shravan garage daily to see him.... According to him, shravan will become more succesful if everyone leaves shravan and let him alone..... I want to know what shravan will do when he becomes successful .... There will be nothing to do ...saanchi will be marrried...( according to pratap)..... Pratap doesnt think that whatever he is doing is increasing hatred for him...... shravan will not forgive or never enter house.... let them leave their buisness...
(kaun pati wapas jaayega uske paas jisne uski patni cheen li............)

Pratap is asking ranbeer to follow saanchi everywhere and make place in my heart .... I will not be suprised he tells ranbeer to take saanchi outof station and.....   or  gives ranbeer same book of making love one......

what he want cv's seems to be confused................

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3kchitra77sandy.21niru273Mr.ZkAishu.nycsweetie

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the very same thing, will Pratab give love advice to Ranbir?  Also will he send them out of town together to get closer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy

desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

I was thinking the very same thing, will Pratab give love advice to Ranbir?  Also will he send them out of town together to get closer?
yeah he will tell ranbir to have suhagraat first then get married....Tongue
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Does anyone know what kind of Pratap he is...... He is shown saying he loves shravan very much yesterday that he goes shravan garage daily to see him.... According to him, shravan will become more succesful if everyone leaves shravan and let him alone..... I want to know what shravan will do when he becomes successful .... There will be nothing to do ...saanchi will be marrried...( according to pratap)..... Pratap doesnt think that whatever he is doing is increasing hatred for him...... shravan will not forgive or never enter house.... let them leave their buisness...

Pratap is asking ranbeer to follow saanchi everywhere and make place in my heart .... I will not be suprised he tells ranbeer to take saanchi outof station and.....   or  gives ranbeer same book of making love one......

@bold superb Desi........yea seems like now Pratap is capable of doing that........he has stooped so low i wont be surprised if he says Ranbir to do that n Ranbir trying it too(he seems that kinda guy)!!! Dead Iam really gonna boil n let CVs have an earful if they twist the story at the end showing Pratap n Ranbir as saying we did this for making Shravan 'RESPONSIBLE'.............is there any other word for it...iam sick of it!!!!

Edited by kchitra77 - 27 December 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ktmsDavidesi_lover_guysunaina02

desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

@bold superb Desi........yea seems like now Pratap is capable of doing that........he has stooped so low i wont be surprised if he says Ranbir to do that n Ranbir trying it too(he seems that kinda guy)!!! Dead Iam really gonna boil n let CVs have an earful if they twist the story at the end showing Pratap n Ranbir as saying we did this for making Shravan 'RESPONSIBLE'.............is there any other word for it...iam sick of it!!!!

very well said...

Pratap in name of changing his son is doing so weird and cheap acts that it reflect really sick thinking

kchitra77

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

@bold superb Desi........yea seems like now Pratap is capable of doing that........he has stooped so low i wont be surprised if he says Ranbir to do that n Ranbir trying it too(he seems that kinda guy)!!! Dead Iam really gonna boil n let CVs have an earful if they twist the story at the end showing Pratap n Ranbir as saying we did this for making Shravan 'RESPONSIBLE'.............is there any other word for it...i am sick of it!!!!

Chitra - exactly - i am hating the responsibility track so much.
compared to this,,  Gay track was like reading "Comedy of Errors" and kannu track was like reading "Twelfth night"

if I were a Karan Wahi fan,  I would have given him an earful for accepting this role of Ranbir.  

kchitra77

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
pratap should stay as a strict heartless dad now. like chitra said, if he converts into an oh-I-was-helping-him-become-responsible then I'll be very mad and the hatred I am keeping inside so far regarding this track and CVs will pour out. no way a dad can go to this extent to try to make his son responsible. ranbir is sickening me out too. the guy has no self respect. such a lowly creep. (m nt talking abt KW).

abb toh lost babu ke lost ramji hi bachaye iss show ko.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 27 December 2010 at 10:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21desi_lover_guysunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

pratap should stay as a strict heartless dad now. like chitra said, if he converts into an oh-I-was-helping-him-become-responsible then I'll be very mad and the hatred I am keeping inside so far regarding this track and CVs will pour out. no way a dad can go to this extent to try to make his son responsible. ranbir is sickening me out too. the guy has no self respect. such a lowly creep. (m nt talking abt KW).

abb toh lost babu ke lost ramji hi bachaye iss show ko.

Loved the red and bolded

Go to top