Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena's Vocabulary (Page 7)

Poll Question: Which one's ur favourite word of hers?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [3.20%]
16 [12.80%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [3.20%]
3 [2.40%]
15 [12.00%]
69 [55.20%]
14 [11.20%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sirjee

beta mamu theek hai na...hahahahahahah....
Mere naya padosi hey......pata naheLOL
wasay app ke mamu badal gay hain...Wink----HOW you know that!!!!!??ShockedLOL......
 
kiun ki main jis ki hoon woh meri pic main hai...tou agar mujhay mami kahoo gay tou woh app ka mamu hoo ga na....lallu...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Jessica11001

u forgot to put boootiful dear !!! LOL

Look I am boootiful........... I can have any man in this world........... 
itz not man..itz maan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

I Clairly loved this poll......... I janniunely wanted to vote All of the Above but option wasnt thr............ Agle martabe se please all of the above option rakhna........ In this forum all poll's are topped by Shwayta but I voted for ASSH-MIt....... Looks like this poll will be won by ASSSHMIT......... Baahir thand hai......

Lol
rest all r fit...but bahir ko bahir nikal dooo...kiun ki woh bahir hi hota hai...hahahhaah

Lol..............
 

Baahir thand hai...... Ji Salman Ji wala mukammal - muh inside kambal wala kambal lao....... lol


baahir thand hoo gee..lakin dec main bahir hi thand hoti hai...hahahahhah..n mukamal iz also rite...n 4m wre kambal came,...hahahhahah

Ji Salman Ji asked ASSSHMIT once what words of hindi/urdu he learnt........ He replied mukammal then Ji Salman Ji asked what does it mean and jokingly said Muh inside the Kambal...... 


I am clairly jannuinely missing Veena since she went baahir from BB.......... 



Edited by samFan - 28 December 2010 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27243

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sirjee

beta mamu theek hai na...hahahahahahah....
Mere naya padosi hey......pata naheLOL
wasay app ke mamu badal gay hain...Wink----HOW you know that!!!!!??ShockedLOL......
 
kiun ki main jis ki hoon woh meri pic main hai.....Such bolu...wo sadela picture hey...aap ki waat laggayi hongi naa wo Lallu ke saat!.... realy feel sorry for u....mera pic dedu kyaa..loan pe....interest ke saat vaapas dho ..baad main...TongueWinkLOL
tou agar mujhay mami kahoo gay tou woh app ka mamu hoo ga na....lallu...LOLLOL-- No problem maami....I cant call his name naTongue...bt lallu is good name...match for u...Thumbs Up
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27243

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Sirjee----------Nothing personal okie....j/k okiiee....Dil pe mat lo.....Smile
 
 
Veeena gayi....TRP down ho gayi!!!TongueCoolWink


Edited by Believe - 28 December 2010 at 7:18am
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

I Clairly loved this poll......... I janniunely wanted to vote All of the Above but option wasnt thr............ Agle martabe se please all of the above option rakhna........ In this forum all poll's are topped by Shwayta but I voted for ASSH-MIt....... Looks like this poll will be won by ASSSHMIT......... Baahir thand hai......

Lol
rest all r fit...but bahir ko bahir nikal dooo...kiun ki woh bahir hi hota hai...hahahhaah

Lol..............
 

Baahir thand hai...... Ji Salman Ji wala mukammal - muh inside kambal wala kambal lao....... lol


baahir thand hoo gee..lakin dec main bahir hi thand hoti hai...hahahahhah..n mukamal iz also rite...n 4m wre kambal came,...hahahhahah

Ji Salman Ji asked ASSSHMIT once what words of hindi/urdu he learnt........ He replied mukammal then Ji Salman Ji asked what does it mean and jokingly said Muh inside the Kambal...... 


I am clairly jannuinely missing Veena since she went baahir from BB.......... 

i no dat salman replied to ashmit dat muh in a kambal...but itz weird..dat in mukamal salman brought kambal...hahahahahhaha...4m his home..hahahahha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sirjee

beta mamu theek hai na...hahahahahahah....
Mere naya padosi hey......pata naheLOL
wasay app ke mamu badal gay hain...Wink----HOW you know that!!!!!??ShockedLOL......
 
kiun ki main jis ki hoon woh meri pic main hai.....Such bolu...wo sadela picture hey...aap ki waat laggayi hongi naa wo Lallu ke saat!.... realy feel sorry for u....mera pic dedu kyaa..loan pe....interest ke saat vaapas dho ..baad main...TongueWinkLOL
tou agar mujhay mami kahoo gay tou woh app ka mamu hoo ga na....lallu...LOLLOL-- No problem maami....I cant call his name naTongue...bt lallu is good name...match for u...Thumbs Up
i didnt understood wat it meanz...
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

@Sirjee----------Nothing personal okie....j/k okiiee....Dil pe mat lo.....Smile
 
 
Veeena gayi....TRP down ho gayi!!!TongueCoolWink
nahi mujhay samjh hi nahi aai tou dil par kia loon gee...hahahhahahaaur veena gai tou trp down hoi yaa app...hahahahahWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index