Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena's Vocabulary (Page 15)

Poll Question: Which one's ur favourite word of hers?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [3.20%]
16 [12.80%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [3.20%]
3 [2.40%]
15 [12.00%]
69 [55.20%]
14 [11.20%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by samFan

Shivani dear............... Happy New Year and dont be sad over Samy's eviction....... its a viciously rigged show!!!

Oh nahi Iam not sad that he's evicted........ I had suspicions confirmed that BB is scripted around about when Manoj got evicted. I knew that Sam's eviction was something very much possible. I hope he took it well. Iam more concerned about that lol. Hopefully he will emerge out of this seeing the positive aspects of this experience and not the negative ones. I havent even read the written ud yet Nilu. All good things come to an end na? Cest la vie.

Keep in touch. BB or no BB.

Happy new year!Smile

We all knew this was a rigged show but its like rigging at its peak...... Anyways, You r the nicest girl I met on IF...... We will always be in touch....... Have lots of fun today!!! Dont leave the forum yet, just one more week till finale....... Love you girl!!!

Awww so sweet! Thanks. Iam also happy I got to know you.
I dont know if I can tolerate watching the show with all those clowns. After Aakhri Salaam I will probably skip to the finale. But I will visit the forum for sure. Love u too yaarSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index