Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena's Vocabulary (Page 14)

Poll Question: Which one's ur favourite word of hers?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [3.20%]
16 [12.80%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [3.20%]
3 [2.40%]
15 [12.00%]
69 [55.20%]
14 [11.20%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

A very good thread, Shivani.  It has brought out a lot of latent fun from the posters in this thread and, indirectly, shown us how well Veena was silently entertaining herself.

You sure got a funny bone, gal !! And to think that I used to discuss Global Warming and the effect of Greenhouse Gases with you in my earlier interactions with you. But I am happy now to realize your are crazier than I thought. SmileThere is far too seriousness around.

I was seriously thinking someone should start Shivani AT here. I would have done it myself except for that bone of contention : Samir.Smile I also cannot digest the fact that in spite of  never  ever having been to India, you are more Indian and more India-aware than I am.Angry

Anyway, since you are my first friend on this forum, tumhe "muaaf " kiya..!

Iam so relieved ki aapne is naa cheez ko muaaf kiya....Tongue
Mein aapki bhi first friend thi? Thats what Abeer also says lol. Ur really sweet and yes despite the fact I havent been to India Iam really obsessed about that country and its rich history and culture. People think that Indians living overseas lose touch with their culture but its actually the opposite. Iam too proud to be Indian yaar. Iam coming to visit some time next year. i cant wait!

And why do u always say we discussed global warming? We talked about everything and anything but that. But if u want I dont mind discussing that. I just did a paper in uni last semester which discusses the effects of global warming in Antarctica and New Zealand LOL

Also hope to see u around next year. I usually linger around forums based on reality shows.

Being serious hurts.

But I will suffer the pain to tell you that you are the best, funniest, fairest, smartest person I have met on this forum. You are a fanatic Samfan and I know  you will remain loyal to him even if he sets Neelam free. (Or, you would remain loyalest in the fervent hope that one day he sets Neelam freeWink).

For your Sam-love, I wish Samir wins, Sam, Daam or Dund. Because I can not see you starving to death after Samir loses. I know your competition is not with Neelam, but with yourself.

I am sure, apart from Abeer and  me, you have many firsts to your credit. We are just plain lucky, but I will tell all others, this girl is a gem, if she is on your friends list.

I also do not see any of the TV serials, and, therefore, like you, I am too a migratory bird in this forum. But for your sake, I will be back next year when BB5 starts. May be if you are in India, we will go to see BB5 final which hopefully Neelam would win. Lonavala is just 1and half hour drive from Mumbai where I stay.

I dare not discuss global warming  with you - I know you will be amazingly update on that too as on everything. The best part is in spite of everything, you are so grounded and  likable.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 30 December 2010 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
"ASSSH- MIT": LOLLOL

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Being serious hurts.

But I will suffer the pain to tell you that you are the best, funniest, fairest, smartest person I have met on this forum. You are a fanatic Samfan and I know  you will remain loyal to him even if he sets Neelam free. (Or, you would remain loyalest in the fervent hope that one day he sets Neelam freeWink).

For your Sam-love, I wish Samir wins, Sam, Daam or Dund. Because I can not see you starving to death after Samir loses. I know your competition is not with Neelam, but with yourself.

I am sure, apart from Abeer and  me, you have many firsts to your credit. We are just plain lucky, but I will tell all others, this girl is a gem, if she is on your friends list.

I also do not see any of the TV serials, and, therefore, like you, I am too a migratory bird in this forum. But for your sake, I will be back next year when BB5 starts. May be if you are in India, we will go to see BB5 final which hopefully Neelam would win. Lonavala is just 1and half hour drive from Mumbai where I stay.

I dare not discuss global warming  with you - I know you will be amazingly update on that too as on everything. The best part is in spite of everything, you are so grounded and  likable.

Ankur Iam little hurt that Samir is out but these kinda stuff keep happening on reality shows. I still have the same respect for him. Hopefully he has taken things in a positive way, after all he gets to say hello to 2011 with his lady love.

I dont care about BB5.... I will keep in touch with u even if next season doesnt happen. I have had fun interacting with uSmile

Are u on FB?

Edited by shivani003 - 31 December 2010 at 2:19pm

yellowflower

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
beautifOOL

that;s all i hear everytime she opens her mouth

BeautiFOOL LOG, BeautiFOOL women, Beatifool FACE, BeatifOOL InsaanStern Smile

shivani003

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Shivani dear............... Happy New Year and dont be sad over Samy's eviction....... its a viciously rigged show!!!

shivani003

SuperSara Newbie
SuperSara
SuperSara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Its too bad Veena left the house at odds with Dolly. I liked their friendship.
Shewta is kinda boring. 

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Shivani dear............... Happy New Year and dont be sad over Samy's eviction....... its a viciously rigged show!!!

Oh nahi Iam not sad that he's evicted........ I had suspicions confirmed that BB is scripted around about when Manoj got evicted. I knew that Sam's eviction was something very much possible. I hope he took it well. Iam more concerned about that lol. Hopefully he will emerge out of this seeing the positive aspects of this experience and not the negative ones. I havent even read the written ud yet Nilu. All good things come to an end na? Cest la vie.

Keep in touch. BB or no BB.

Happy new year!Smile

yellowflower

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by samFan

Oh nahi Iam not sad that he's evicted........ I had suspicions confirmed that BB is scripted around about when Manoj got evicted. I knew that Sam's eviction was something very much possible. I hope he took it well. Iam more concerned about that lol. Hopefully he will emerge out of this seeing the positive aspects of this experience and not the negative ones. I havent even read the written ud yet Nilu. All good things come to an end na? Cest la vie.

Keep in touch. BB or no BB.

Happy new year!Smile

We all knew this was a rigged show but its like rigging at its peak...... Anyways, You r the nicest girl I met on IF...... We will always be in touch....... Have lots of fun today!!! Dont leave the forum yet, just one more week till finale....... Love you girl!!!

shivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index