Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shivani003

Iam so relieved ki aapne is naa cheez ko muaaf kiya....๐Ÿ˜›
Mein aapki bhi first friend thi? Thats what Abeer also says lol. Ur really sweet and yes despite the fact I havent been to India Iam really obsessed about that country and its rich history and culture. People think that Indians living overseas lose touch with their culture but its actually the opposite. Iam too proud to be Indian yaar. Iam coming to visit some time next year. i cant wait!

And why do u always say we discussed global warming? We talked about everything and anything but that. But if u want I dont mind discussing that. I just did a paper in uni last semester which discusses the effects of global warming in Antarctica and New Zealand ๐Ÿ˜†

Also hope to see u around next year. I usually linger around forums based on reality shows.

Being serious hurts.

But I will suffer the pain to tell you that you are the best, funniest, fairest, smartest person I have met on this forum. You are a fanatic Samfan and I know  you will remain loyal to him even if he sets Neelam free. (Or, you would remain loyalest in the fervent hope that one day he sets Neelam free๐Ÿ˜‰).

For your Sam-love, I wish Samir wins, Sam, Daam or Dund. Because I can not see you starving to death after Samir loses. I know your competition is not with Neelam, but with yourself.

I am sure, apart from Abeer and  me, you have many firsts to your credit. We are just plain lucky, but I will tell all others, this girl is a gem, if she is on your friends list.

I also do not see any of the TV serials, and, therefore, like you, I am too a migratory bird in this forum. But for your sake, I will be back next year when BB5 starts. May be if you are in India, we will go to see BB5 final which hopefully Neelam would win. Lonavala is just 1and half hour drive from Mumbai where I stay.

I dare not discuss global warming  with you - I know you will be amazingly update on that too as on everything. The best part is in spite of everything, you are so grounded and  likable.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Being serious hurts.

But I will suffer the pain to tell you that you are the best, funniest, fairest, smartest person I have met on this forum. You are a fanatic Samfan and I know  you will remain loyal to him even if he sets Neelam free. (Or, you would remain loyalest in the fervent hope that one day he sets Neelam free๐Ÿ˜‰).

For your Sam-love, I wish Samir wins, Sam, Daam or Dund. Because I can not see you starving to death after Samir loses. I know your competition is not with Neelam, but with yourself.

I am sure, apart from Abeer and  me, you have many firsts to your credit. We are just plain lucky, but I will tell all others, this girl is a gem, if she is on your friends list.

I also do not see any of the TV serials, and, therefore, like you, I am too a migratory bird in this forum. But for your sake, I will be back next year when BB5 starts. May be if you are in India, we will go to see BB5 final which hopefully Neelam would win. Lonavala is just 1and half hour drive from Mumbai where I stay.

I dare not discuss global warming  with you - I know you will be amazingly update on that too as on everything. The best part is in spite of everything, you are so grounded and  likable.

Ankur Iam little hurt that Samir is out but these kinda stuff keep happening on reality shows. I still have the same respect for him. Hopefully he has taken things in a positive way, after all he gets to say hello to 2011 with his lady love.

I dont care about BB5.... I will keep in touch with u even if next season doesnt happen. I have had fun interacting with u๐Ÿ˜Š

Are u on FB?
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
beautifOOL

that;s all i hear everytime she opens her mouth

BeautiFOOL LOG, BeautiFOOL women, Beatifool FACE, BeatifOOL Insaan๐Ÿ˜ณ
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shivani dear............... Happy New Year and dont be sad over Samy's eviction....... its a viciously rigged show!!!
SuperSara thumbnail
Its too bad Veena left the house at odds with Dolly. I liked their friendship.
Shewta is kinda boring. 
shivani003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

Shivani dear............... Happy New Year and dont be sad over Samy's eviction....... its a viciously rigged show!!!

Oh nahi Iam not sad that he's evicted........ I had suspicions confirmed that BB is scripted around about when Manoj got evicted. I knew that Sam's eviction was something very much possible. I hope he took it well. Iam more concerned about that lol. Hopefully he will emerge out of this seeing the positive aspects of this experience and not the negative ones. I havent even read the written ud yet Nilu. All good things come to an end na? Cest la vie.

Keep in touch. BB or no BB.

Happy new year!๐Ÿ˜Š

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivani003

Oh nahi Iam not sad that he's evicted........ I had suspicions confirmed that BB is scripted around about when Manoj got evicted. I knew that Sam's eviction was something very much possible. I hope he took it well. Iam more concerned about that lol. Hopefully he will emerge out of this seeing the positive aspects of this experience and not the negative ones. I havent even read the written ud yet Nilu. All good things come to an end na? Cest la vie.

Keep in touch. BB or no BB.

Happy new year!๐Ÿ˜Š

We all knew this was a rigged show but its like rigging at its peak...... Anyways, You r the nicest girl I met on IF...... We will always be in touch....... Have lots of fun today!!! Dont leave the forum yet, just one more week till finale....... Love you girl!!!
shivani003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

We all knew this was a rigged show but its like rigging at its peak...... Anyways, You r the nicest girl I met on IF...... We will always be in touch....... Have lots of fun today!!! Dont leave the forum yet, just one more week till finale....... Love you girl!!!

Awww so sweet! Thanks. Iam also happy I got to know you.
I dont know if I can tolerate watching the show with all those clowns. After Aakhri Salaam I will probably skip to the finale. But I will visit the forum for sure. Love u too yaarSmile