Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shivani003

Yes I know. I have heard heaps of ppl pronouncing that word in movies and stuff. Iam assuming thats the urdu way of saying it or something. Lol its just that it has become Veena's trademark since she over uses that word.

i dont no bout ppl sayin subay..bcoz i hardly watch movies...but itz wrong..bcoz subah iz da word....n my urdu iz quite gud...hahahahha
ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

i dont no bout ppl sayin subay..bcoz i hardly watch movies...but itz wrong..bcoz subah iz da word....n my urdu iz quite gud...hahahahha

Like i said...Veena is Punjabi..so her urdu isnt perfect ...punjabi people have different pronounciation and their urdu isnt good as hindustani people (urdu speaking people are called hindustani is pakistan as they came from north india after particiation)

Also pujabi people say haan ji which is considered low class ..and urdu people only say Ji Haan...that is why i know Ali (begum) was also punjabi although he tried to speak good urdu but the Haan ji is a dead give away that he isnt a true urdu speaking person but a punjabi

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilm25

Like i said...Veena is Punjabi..so her urdu isnt perfect ...punjabi people have different pronounciation and their urdu isnt good as hindustani people (urdu speaking people are called hindustani is pakistan as they came from north india after particiation)

Also pujabi people say haan ji which is considered low class ..and urdu people only say Ji Haan...that is why i know Ali (begum) was also punjabi although he tried to speak good urdu but the Haan ji is a dead give away that he isnt a true urdu speaking person but a punjabi

as far as begum iz concerned...he was 4m lhr..but laways stayed in isl...soo hiz accent was perfect...n veena iz 4m rawalpindi...soo itz nothing to do wid punjabi accents...she shoul;d no how to use correct word..n many words of her were very diificult which even i never understood...
ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as far as begum iz concerned...he was 4m lhr..but laways stayed in isl...soo hiz accent was perfect...n veena iz 4m rawalpindi...soo itz nothing to do wid punjabi accents...she shoul;d no how to use correct word..n many words of her were very diificult which even i never understood...

Ali's accent wasnt perfect...only urdu people can see that..Ali is punjabi..and his Haan ji gave it away...anyway...people from lahore are punjabi...people from karachi are urdu speaking hindustanis...
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ankur...... Soo truly spoken..... 👍🏼

@Shivani..... You are a great great great girl and also my first friend on IF..... Just as Ankur said its amazing how you never visited India and soo much more Indian and India aware than I am..... You rock girl!!! 

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Arre of course it subah ur ryt! Nahi I meant I was agreeing about muamla😆

Even I havent any one else saying subay😕
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samFan

@Ankur...... Soo truly spoken..... 👍🏼

@Shivani..... You are a great great great girl and also my first friend on IF..... Just as Ankur said its amazing how you never visited India and soo much more Indian and India aware than I am..... You rock girl!!! 

Lol guys please stop embarassing me😳

Waise aap log bhi kuch kam nahi hai!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Baahir" is proper Urdu so that isn't really "funny" but I find "martabe" damn hilarious as it's neither Hindi nor Urdu. But it's hard to choose cuz all of these words are so funny.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How is AAAAASHMIT in the lead? I found that so damn annoying. 😆
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Found her ASSSH-MIT so funny! 😆