Mukammal
Martabe
Shwayta (Shweta lol)
"ASSSH- MIT"
Ji Salman Ji
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SM28

Yeah, the word is correct.. but Veena used to stretch it out and pronounce it in her own special way ðŸ˜†
actually i used to make fun of her...den my mom told me...wat i pronounce iz wrong...hahahhahahahha...n she iz rite...n yeah she rolls her mouth soo badly dat it irritates many...n even correct words seems wrong...hahahhahahahahha
Originally posted by Believe

Phiiiirrrrr!!!!  ........what else is there....!?😆 mere padosi Uncle ne bi choodiya BB4 dheekne...😛😆
tou app ki aur app ke uncle ki choice kitni milti julti hai...hahahhahahahahah...veen ako aunty bana loo...ya behna...hahahahhaha
Originally posted by sirjee

tou app ki aur app ke uncle ki choice kitni milti julti hai...hahahhahahahahah...veen ako aunty bana loo...ya behna...hahahahhaha

Yaaaaaaaa....lol😆 Apun already aunty ko bola....then she told me.....She still like to watch BB4 cos Assmittttttt is there na...😆

actually i used to make fun of her...den my mom told me...wat i pronounce iz wrong...hahahhahahahha...n she iz rite...n yeah she rolls her mouth soo badly dat it irritates many...n even correct words seems wrong...hahahhahahahahha

😆 I think your right, it is probably the way she rolls her mouth that makes it seem like she is saying it wrong and exaggerating, when the actual word is fine. ðŸ¤£

Yaaaaaaaa....lol😆 Apun already aunty ko bola....then she told me.....She still like to watch BB4 cos Assmittttttt is there na...😆
so u suggest dem...dat goes go on different ways...wid veena n assshmeat...😆😆
Originally posted by SM28

😆 I think your right, it is probably the way she rolls her mouth that makes it seem like she is saying it wrong and exaggerating, when the actual word is fine. ðŸ¤£
itz her nature...plus thngod she pronounce her own name properly...dats enough 4 all...n 4 herself also..hahahahha😉
Originally posted by cutestar

AsHHHmit ....🤣
assshhhhhmeat wins in every contests wherever veena n assshhmeat r linked...hahjahhahaha...hands down...

so u suggest dem...dat goes go on different ways...wid veena n assshmeat...😆😆

Yaaaaaaaa kya karain...apna apna choice hey!!!😆

Yaaaaaaaa kya karain...apna apna choice hey!!!😆
by da way...yy r u showin uz ur back...u r upset 4m diz topic...or 4m uz...hahhhahahhahha
Hahaha!Nice post :)
she's helped me develop my hindi diction..:O!