Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25 (Page 9)

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Gr8 update---loved it---Cont soon Xx... Tongue Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Recap

Muskaan smiled as she read the email from Riddhima. She had been ready to signout when Riddhima replied back and she was glad to hear from her best friend. Stretching her aching muscles she yawned and signed off before snuggling into bed and was asleep within minutes.

Part 5 - I'm Gonna Get You

Rahul woke up early the next day for he was expected to report to his boss to give him an update. He checked up on Muskaan who was still fast asleep and decided to let her sleep in. He wrote her a quick note and left it on her pillow and left home after letting in the agent who was filling in while he was away.

Muskaan rubbed her eyes sleepily as she surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings. Where was she? She questioned herself before everything came rushing back. She noticed the note on her pillow and flipped it over.

Muski,

I'll be back soon! Help yourself to anything in the kitchen and don't give Agent Atul a hard time

Rahul

She smiled as she made her way to the kitchen and jumped a mile when she saw an unfamiliar person sitting at the table drinking coffee.

Muskaan: Umm hi, she said shyly.

Atul: You must be Muskaan.

Muskaan: Yeah! Nice to meet you!

Atul: Likewise! Rahul told me you were pretty but I think that is an understatement. You my dear are gorgeous Muskaan blushed at his compliment while her brain stored away the information that Rahul thought she was pretty.

Rahul: And you my friend are married!  He said. Muskaan and Atul turned to find Rahul standing by the doorway glowering at his friend.

Atul: I may be married but I am not blind. I can appreciate beauty can't I?

Rahul: Why don't I call Anjali and ask her what you can and cannot do. 

Atul grinned and greeted Rahul with a slap at the back. The two discussed the case while Muskaan fixed herself some breakfast and then went to change.

When Muskaan came out after taking a shower she saw that Atul had left and Rahul was sitting at the table reading the paper. He looked up when she entered the kitchen and went back to his paper. Rahul observed Muskaan from the corner of his eye. 

She was such a vibrant and energetic person and she had such a positive aura around her. He shuddered to think of what would have happened if the cops had been a minute late or if the killer had gotten a hold of her. Never! He promised himself, it would never come to that.

Muskaan: We are running out of supplies Rahul! We need to go grocery shopping soon.

Rahul: Make a list and I'll get everything.

Muskaan: NO! I am not going to stay locked up in here! We go together or I'm going to walk out that door right now. I won't let him or anyone else take away my freedom from me. Rahul did not say anything just nodded and picked up his car keys.

Rahul followed Muskaan around pushing the cart as she flitted from one aisle to another. She made grocery shopping seem like a fun experience. She would point out couples shopping, kids playing and things that he normally did not notice. He found himself relaxing in her company and opening up more than he ever had with any other woman.

Rahul pushed the fully loaded trolley to his car. Rahul and Armaan were used to eating frozen dinners in Boston for they neither had the time nor the patience to cook and Muskaan was appalled by the lack of fresh and healthy food in their diet. He opened the trunk of his car and bags came tumbling out. He recognized them as the bags that Muskaan had with her during the fateful shopping trip.

Muskaan blushed when she recognized the Victoria Secret bag that had fallen on the ground. She bent down to pick it up but Rahul was there before her. She could feel her face heating up from embarrassment when Rahul peered inside the bag then gave her an intense look. He handed her the bag without another word and loaded the trunk silently.

The first thing that Rahul did when he saw the lingerie was conjure a mental image of Muskaan in it. He could feel his body respond to the image and groaned silently. He could not be attracted to his sister's best friend! He had known Muskaan since she was 5; she was like a sister for God's sake. He glanced at her and grinned when he saw the blush staining her cheeks, so Muskaan knew how to blush eh. This was turning out to be an evening of surprises.

As soon as Rahul unlocked the door Muskaan shot inside her room and logged on hoping that either Riddhima or Geet were online but to her disappointment neither of them was. She was in dire need to female advice so she typed up a quick email to both.

To: Geet (sexibella@hotmail.com); Riddhima (angeleyesridzi@hotmail.com)

Subject: I'm so embarrassed!!

OMG you guys! You would not believe what happened!! My V.S bag literally fell at Rahul's feet! OH GOD I was so embarrassed, especially when he saw what was in there! I'm never going to be able to look him in the eye again!

In other news Rahul promised to take me shopping tomorrow!! YAY...we're going to Atrium Mall so that should be fun. You guys want anything?

As for the girl who called, let's just say she won't be calling back anytime soon. Especially since I threatened to cut her up into tiny pieces with a meat cleaver and feed her to the dogs if she ever called my HUSBAND again (wink wink).

More for later

P.S Geet if I don't hear from you soon I am coming over myself and bringing the FBI with me. I'm sending an email to Armaan as well to remind you to email me.

Love,

Muski J

To: Riddhima (angeleyesridzi@hotmail.com); (muskih8srahul@hotmail.com)

Subject: I'm alive and kicking.

Heyy!!

Chill girl, I am fine. Armaan is no longer with me so don't bother emailing him. He was reassigned to the Khurana place. Maan is here instead! No offense Ridzi but your brother is driving me crazy!

He is no fun at all. All he does is glare at me all day! Armaan would at least talk to me and make me laugh!  All I do all day long is watch movies and try to think of ways to bother Maan J

Muskaan I was LMAO when I read what you said to Rahul's girlfriend! Did he kill you for that?

Ok I have to go

P.S Maan is glaring again

Love Geet

Muskaan smiled when she read the email and was hit with a sense of nostalgia. This was the longest she had gone without seeing her sister and she was having a hard time without her. However being the optimist she was she hoped for the better, looking forward to the day when she could return to her life.

He looked at the picture of the girl who had eluded him so far. She really was beautiful, her skin clear and unblemished and she had the most beautiful eyes and her smile, oh her smile made him want to reach out and touch her. Too bad he was going to kill her, he thought as he caressed the knife he held lovingly. He tucked the picture in his pocket before filling up his car with gas so that he could proceed on his way to Boston. Muskaan Chadda I'm going to finish what I started.

Hi guys..So what do you think? You like it..You don't like it? Any and all feedback is appreciatedBig smile.. I'm going to wrap up RM story in another 3 parts and move on to Maan and Geet..So all those of you waiting for GM your wait ends soon (i hope) 

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 15 January 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvageetno1gagsySapphireFlamesMSgayatrihemvbSuper.womantrishapAmoon.88dmg_roks_antarasanjuleegangesegbfri42911puthmoonlight2630maanujaanucutiepreetkavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGsparikhkomlikaksasisimi91preethiaSabmeratu.shah10rsroopalifelicitysmoak.spvd

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Great part..Love it.
Continue soon!!!!

Cytherea

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhh geet is stuck with maan hw sadddddddd
bt muskaan is hving funnnnnnnnnn

Cytherea

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
very funny part...............
Rahul saw what Muskaan has bought and oh my that was so funny.................and what is he thinking?????????? muskaan is like a sister to him????????????????oh god..............
so Geet os stuck with Maan...................wow............and Maan being Maan will only stare and get angry......................cant wait to read about them....................
hope Geet doesnt get in trouble with the killer thinking her as Muskaan...............
cont very soon with a longer part....................

Cytherea

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar..\
cant wait for maaneet ;)

Cytherea

trishap Goldie
trishap