Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25 (Page 25)

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
nice FF.
please add me to your Pm list.

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!
So I'm back with another update..We now move onto Maan and Geet track! I really hope that you like it..

Part 1- Only Girl

Geet sighed as she let herself into the empty apartment. Muskaan had moved to Boston to be closer to Rahul and spend more time with him before they tied the knot and Geet felt as if a part of her was missing. Before the whole serial killer debacle, they had never been apart for more than a few hours and now they hardly got to spend any time together. Packing a few of her belongings in a duffel bag, she locked the door to her apartment and went back to the entrance, looking around for Angad who had volunteered to drive her back.

She sighed as she thought of how Muskaan's move to Boston had left her alone and on great insistence from Riddhima and Khurana family, she had moved in with them. She visited her apartment from time to time, mainly to pick up clothes or the mail and the occasional overnight stays. She called Angad yet once again only to be greeted by his voicemail.

Cursing him soundly under her breath, she dialed the number for a cab company and was just about to press the call button when the honk of a car caught her attention. She looked up and saw the familiar car roll up with Angad grinning at her sheepishly. She stomped over to the car silently and dumped her duffel bag in the back seat before sliding into the passenger seat.

Angad: Oh come on! Not the silent treatment. I'm sorry I'm late. But in all honestly, I thought you would take longer than that. Don't you girls take forever to get ready?

Geet: Ok first off, I only had to grab the mail and a few of my clothes not get ready as you put it. Secondly what do you mean by a little late? I had no idea that it takes you more than half an hour just to buy a pack of cigarettes from the gas station! I told you I'll be in and out so don't go anywhere and what do you do? You disappear!

The rest of the time was spent bickering back and forth and before they knew it, they were back at home. Geet smiled as she thought back to the fateful day Riddhima had befriended her and Muskaan. She did not know back then that she would not only be gaining a friend but also a family.

Of all the male members of the household, Angad was the one she was closest to. Not only did they have similar tastes and interest, he was also her closest confidant and someone she could rely on at all times. There were a few secrets that she had kept from Riddhima and Muskaan and it was then that she turned to Angad for guidance and they had been buddies ever since.

Angad: So guess who has a gig at the bar tonight?

Geet: You're performing tonight?

Angad: No hun, WE ARE PERFORMING TONIGHT!

Geet: No way!

Angad: You remember the little bet you lost; well it's time to collect!

Geet: Please! I'll sing with you next time.

Angad: I don't know what you're afraid of! You are an amazing singer and it's time to show the world what you're made of! He said dramatically as he lifted her off her feet and twirled her in the air, causing Geet to laugh.

Maan entered the house, tired and weary and was greeted by the sound of her tinkling laughter. It was as if, all the problems in the world had ceased to exist and all the stress of the day just melted away. Scowling at where his thoughts were leading him, he made his way up to his room and his frown deepened when he saw HER in the arms of his brother. Once again, he wondered if they were more than friends for they were seldom apart. At the very moment, he saw Muskaan creeping towards her, placing a finger on her lips, asking Maan and Angad to stay silent.

Voice: Guess who? Geet smiled as she felt the familiar voice envelop her as she tugged her sister's fingers away from her eyes and engulfed her in a hug.

Muskaan: Hello to you too!

Geet: Muski! Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I've missed you! She said before giving her sister another hug.

Muskaan: Are you kidding! When Angad told me you are going to be signing with him, I took the first flight out. There is no way I'm going to miss watching your first performance. Geet glared at Angad who smiled at her gleefully.

Geet: This is all a conspiracy to get me to sing isn't it?  She asked in amusement.

Muskaan: Of course! She said with a grin. Now what are you going to wear? Oh and what about shoes! Oh and you absolutely have to let me do your make up! Remember presentation is everything; she rattled on and on as the two sisters walked away leaving the brothers grinning behind.

Angad: You're coming tonight right? He asked Maan who nodded in assent. Good! I know Geet will love it if you came! He said before walking away leaving Maan to ponder over what he said.

Geet made her way down the stairs, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear self consciously. The dress she was wearing was a little more daring than what she usually wore and combined with a pair of killer heels, she looked gorgeous. Riddhima, Muskaan and Geet giggled when they saw the astonished look on the face of all the guys. They were dressed to impress and having that kind of effect on the guys was empowering.

Riddhima: I know I look good Armaan, no need to drool all over me, she teased. Armaan turned red and mumbled something before giving her a sarcastic smile.

Armaan: Oh Ridzi honey please don't flatter yourself. My admiring gaze was directed not towards you but Geet who looks lovely tonight. So Geet, how about you and me get married and make beautiful babies? He said with a wink.

Geet: No thanks Armaan! I love my life and I'd prefer not to be killed by some of your crazy fan girls.

Armaan: What can I say, the ladies love me! He said with a grin only to yelp out in pain when he was elbowed in the stomach by Riddhima.

While the others were talking amongst themselves, Geet's eyes sought him out, trying to determine if she had any effect on him whatsoever. He stood there expressionless and she felt her heart plummet. Blinking furiously to keep herself from crying, she looked away from him and tried to rejoin the conversation going on around her.

She stepped out of the car and made her way inside, breathing in deeply to keep the anxiety at bay. She felt her body stiffen when someone placed an arm around her waist for it was a touch she recognized all too well. She watched in fascination as he glared at those who dared to leer at her and steered her directly to where the others stood waiting.

Maan: You look beautiful, he whispered softly before giving her heart stopping smile and taking a seat besides Armaan. Geet felt warmth spread throughout her body and her face broke out into a brilliant smile.

Muskaan settled into the arms of her fianc and gave an encouraging smile to her sister who looked extremely nervous. She shot an amused gaze at Armaan and Riddhima who were bickering about something yet once again and then turned her attention to Maan. The man was an enigma to her. He was loving and caring towards his friends and family yet he was cool and aloof towards others. She had caught him sneaking peeks at Geet on more than one occasion and wondered what for the millionth time whether he liked Geet more than he let on.

Geet took in a deep breath to fortify her nerves as she heard the ending notes of Angad's song. She had never considered herself to be an exceptionally talented singer but Angad had overhead her singing one day and had been pushing her to song on stage with him ever since. Geet stepped forward when she heard Angad introduce her and her eyes automatically sought her friends out. Smiling at her reassuringly, Angad handed her the mike and stepped away. 

Taking in a deep breath, Geet closed her eyes and started singing

Only Girl- Rihanna

La la la la
La la la la
La la la la

I want you to love me, like I'm a hot ride
Be thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cause it's gon' be me and you tonight
I'm gonna make your beg for it, then imma make you swallow your pride
ooohhh

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man, yeah
Only one...

Want you to take it like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night, oh

The minute she started singing, Maan sat spellbound as her melodious voice washed over him. Never in a million years would he have guessed she had such a beautiful voice. He leaned forward and at the very moment she opened her and their eyes locked as she sang:

Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me take you by surprise
Oh make it last all night, night
Take me for a ride, ride
Oh baby, take me high, high
Let me take you by surprise
Make it last all night

Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Girl in the world...
Girl in the world...  

Elsewhere in the audience sat another man, hidden in the shadows, enraptured by the voice of the angel who stood before him. Never had he seen such a vision of beauty with a voice to match. She looked so innocent so pure and her voice both sweet and sultry was turning him on. It was like she was singing directly at him! He was going to have her no matter what.

Hey! Just to clarify, the guy i talked about above (the one who wanted geet no matter what) is not Maan..i already mentioned maan this is someone else

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 28 May 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvageetno1samaman22jangagsywifey90Super.womanmans22hemvbSapphireFlamescue1chiki143alfiya7MSgayatriscorpiodreamsmansijani21Amoon.88iceprincess101Mina420sanjuleefri42911jazzerettemaanujaanugangesegbAanya.simi91Speechlessksasi-Prithi-JRiashah10rsroopaliSabmeratu.preethiakabslocksfelicitysmoak.spvd

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
amazing update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Loved how maan in privately sed how beautiful geet was lookin
Oooh so some1 was getting jealous wen they say geet was in the arms of his brother
Cont soon Xx...
So maan is claiming that geet is his now & no one could stop him from having her
Thx 4 the PM

Cytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Amazing update
Loved how maan in privately sed how beautiful geet was lookin
Oooh so some1 was getting jealous wen they say geet was in the arms of his brother
Cont soon Xx...
So maan is claiming that geet is his now & no one could stop him from having her
Thx 4 the PM
heyy..i can see how this bit seems a bit confusing..no its not maan but someone else who is thinking that geet is now going to be his..i'll edit the part so that it gets clearer
thank you soo much for appreciating my work Embarrassed
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
res =)

*EDITED*

Hey! Okay umm first off, what's your name? Umm you told me long back but I've forgotten Embarrassed Sorry!

Coming to the update, it was fabulous!!! I loved every bit of it! I do not watch Geet, but I still enjoyed reading it :)

I loved how Geet was looking at Maan to see if he thought she looked good LOL

Even the little AR bit in the beginning was cute :) Oh and I adored Angad-Geet <3 They are so cute :)

Oooh I wonder who's that psycho who wants Geet...can't wait for the MG love story! :)

Continue real soon!

xoxo
Aanya

siggyif.jpg (600338)

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 29 May 2011 at 12:32am

Cytherea

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Great update..