Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome CS...waiting to read more...do add me to your pm list...
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1: Trials and Tears 

Armaan: Dude slow down! I know you haven't seen the family for 2 months now but that does not mean that you kill us before we get there.

Rahul: Look who's talking! You've been jumpy all day. And you didn't even flirt with the airhostess who was so clearly smitten with you which is definitely unusual. You're just as eager to get home as I am. Armaan grinned sheepishly.

Armaan: Yeah! 2 months is a long time, it's the longest we've gone without seeing the family. I've missed ma and pa! And I most definitely missed bugging little miss perfect.

Rahul: Trust me, if you keep bugging her the way you do she will most definitely kill you! We'll be scraping you off the wall when she's done with you. You haven't seen her loose her cool yet! Armaan raised his eyebrows in disbelief. No one knew Riddhima's anger better than him considering he had been on the receiving end of it for half his life now.

Rahul:  Don't look so skeptical; you haven't seen her loose it completely. She broke my nose when I was 10 years old just because I broke off the heads of all her Barbie dolls. She turns into an angry lioness when she is truly pissed off. Why do you think she's into Yoga so much? It helps her keep her anger at bay! Armaan laughed as he imagined a 10-year-old Rahul getting punched in the face by 8 year Riddhima with her hair in pigtails.

Armaan: OH MY GOD I can't believe this! How come you never mentioned this before? He asked laughing.

Rahul: Has le Saale! Do you really think I would go around telling people that my younger sister broke my nose? He made a sharp turn and increased his speed as his home came into view. Khurana Mansion, the place where he had spent all his life, and the place where the people he loved the most resided.

Rahul parked his car in the driveway and ran inside followed by Armaan. He was laughing at something Armaan said when he walked into the family room to be greeted by the sight of Muskaan crying. Muskaan sat in the middle with Geet and Riddhima on either side and was wailing loudly.

Sitting across her was his older brother Maan who looked bored out of his wits while Geet and Riddhima tried their best to comfort Muskaan and get her to stop crying. Rahul was immediately concerned and looked at Maan questioningly. Maan shrugged and shook his head to indicate that he had no idea what was going on.

Maan (whispering): She's been doing that for half an hour now! I was concerned at first and we've been trying to get her to tell what's wrong but she hasn't stopped long enough to tell us what's wrong. Angad is smart! He pulled a disappearing act as soon as the water works started. I'm stuck here till she spills the beans. Armaan and Rahul looked at him sympathetically. Muskaan was a total drama queen and her crying sessions could last anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours.

Riddhima: Ab bata na! What on earth happened? When we talked a few hours ago you were so happy! You were planning on surprising Jai with a home cooked meal! 

At the mention of the name, Muskaan started wailing more loudly and Geet and Riddhima exchanged concerned looks. Maan simply rolled his eyes and went back to playing a game on his iPhone.

Rahul (whispering): Who is Jai?

Maan: Her latest boyfriend and by far the longest relationship she's had to date. They've been together for 2 whole months.

Rahul's fingers curled up into a fist as he experienced a burst of rage towards this faceless Jai who had made Muskaan cry.

Muskaan: Jaiwsctngonme, she mumbled before bursting into another bought of tears. Both Geet and Riddhima gasped and looked at Muskaan sympathetically whereas Maan, Armaan and Rahul looked confused.

Armaan: What was that? All I heard was the name Jai and the rest was kind of a blur.

Riddhima: OMG Muskaan Jai was cheating on you? OMG you poor thing! What a total and complete imbecile. Please don't cry there! I never really liked him you know she blabbered while Geet nodded in assent.

Rahul: That's what all this crying is about? I thought someone died or something. All of the girls glared at him angrily before turning back to their discussion.

Geet: Start from the beginning! What happened when you went over to his place?

Muskaan: I got the groceries and went over to his place to make his favorite dish to celebrate our 2-month anniversary! When I walked in I could hear sounds coming from his bedroom, I walked inside thinking that he had decided to stay home to surprise me but instead he gave me the biggest shock of my life.

Armaan: You caught him in bed with another woman? He asked giving her an understanding look.

Muskaan: NO! I saw him in bed with 2 other guys, she said in a disgusted tone. All of them looked at her shocked and then burst out laughing!

Rahul: AHAHAHAHA! OMG you were dating a gay dude! That is hilarious! MUHAHAHAHA. Geet and Riddhima glared at him evilly but even they were having a hard time keeping a straight face. Maan and Armaan were rolling on the floor with laughter! They got up wiping tears of mirth off their face.

Muskaan: I'm so glad that my life is a source of entertainment for you guy! Saying so she got up and ran to her room followed by Geet and Riddhima who had their hand wrapped around their mouth to stifle their laughter.

Rahul: Man it's so good to be back home!

Maan: Good to have you back brother! It's going to be crazy around here now that you are back. How long are you guys here for anyways?

Armaan: Two weeks! Two whole weeks of relaxing, fun and hot babes! The three exchanged hi fives and went to their respective rooms to change and freshen up.

So here it is..the promised first part! i Hope you like it and that I didn't offend anyone. Thank you soo much for the lovely comments. Anyone who would like to be PMed can you please send me a buddy request (makes it so much more easier😃)

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great love it..
muski is so fuuuny..
do continue plz.
thx
komlika thumbnail
omg.........muskan was too funny 🤣 🤣...........poor maan got trap while angad disappear 😆..........update soon
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it 
awesome one:)

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
muskaan is really funny
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww luved it
muskaan was dating a gay haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa
it is toooo hilerous
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Awesome part..... lol muskaan is so funny...
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys..First of all Happy New Year! Hope this year brings happiness and prosperity to you and your family. So here is the 2nd part. I hope you guys like it..Just a request, all those of you who would like to be PMed please send me a buddy request..Please and Thank You

Recap

Maan: Good to have you back brother! It's going to be crazy around here now that you are back. How long are you guys here for anyways?

Armaan: Two weeks! Two whole weeks of relaxing, fun and hot babes! The three exchanged hi fives and went to their respective rooms to change and freshen up.

Part 2- Murder and Mayhem

Lunch was a boisterous affair with the entire family (plus Armaan, Geet and Muskaan) together again and was spent laughing and cracking jokes.

Padma was happy that her entire family was back together safe and sound and sent a payer of gratitude to God for blessing her with such a loving family.

The main topic at the dinner table was Muskaan's disastrous anniversary and even she had calmed down enough to see the humor in the situation. As per usual, Armaan and Rahul could not stop cracking jokes about it. 

After the elders retired, they moved their tormenting to the family room where all of them congregated to have coffee and talk. By this time Angad had returned home and was throwing in his share of the ribbing.

Angad: So tell me what happened! I want a minute-by-minute action replay. Muskaan shot him a filthy look but decided to humor them.

Muskaan: So I entered the house with my bag full of groceries and the first thing I notice is that the whole place was dark. The curtains were all drawn and no one was about. The next thing I hear is jazz music and this really loud thumping so I make my way toward his room and I saw him in bed with not one but two guys! The look on his face when he saw me was hilarious. If I wasn't so pissed off I would've laughed at it.

As soon as he saw me he goes like baby this is not what it looks like. I was like give me a break! He's like babe I'm just bi-curious. I did not wait to hear the rest I just left and came here.

Angad laughed and assured Muskaan that she was better off without the loser and went his way. Everyone decided to hit the club to celebrate Muskaan's new found freedom later that night and Muskaan immediately went off to get ready to go to the mall for some much needed retail therapy. She dropped Geet off at their apartment to grab a few things then made her way to the mall.

Muskaan bought two dresses from Guess, mostly because she could not decide which one she liked better and then dropped by at Victoria's Secret to get some matching lingerie. It was her guilty pleasure and she spent a good portion of her money indulging herself.      

Muskaan stepped into the parking lot, balancing the numerous bags while trying to dig through her bags for her keys. As she stepped out of the elevator she passed a pretty young girl who was putting her things in her trunk and turned at the bend to where her car was parked. 

Muskaan stamped her foot in frustration when the bags she was holding dropped to the floor. She bent down to grab them and all the entire content of her hand bag came tumbling out.

Muskaan gathered her stuff together and stood up with her key in her hand only to be greeted by a horrific sight. She stood frozen on the spot as she saw a young man grab the girl she had passed earlier and stab her in the chest repeatedly.

He stabbed her multiple times and what horrified her more was the look of unholy glee on his face. The blood drained out of her face but she could not tear her eyes away from the gruesome sight. The man turned and it was then that their eyes met. 

He stared at Muskaan and wiped the bloody knife with a handkerchief. He smiled and started moving towards her.

Muskaan finally came back to her senses and without a backward glance she kicked her shoes off and ran towards the exit. Her heart thudding loudly in her chest she clutched the bags she was still holding to her chest and prayed for divine intervention. Hands trembling, she drew her cell phone out of her bag and dialed 911.

Muskaan crouched down behind a car with her phone pressed against her ear. She could hear footsteps approaching and her feet turned to jelly. She could hear the operator talking to her but her throat had dried up and she could hardly breathe. She took a deep breath to calm herself down and whispered ever so lightly so that she could not be heard by her pursuer.

Muskaan: Help Me! The operator assured her that help was on the way. They had triangulated her coordinates by tracing the GPS in her phone and the operator told her that she would wait on the phone with her.

Muskaan could no longer hear any footsteps and she slowly straightened cautiously to see if the killer was around. As she turned around she came face to face with her worst nightmare.

He stood towering over her and gave her a smile that sent chills down her spine. She instinctively raised her arms to protect herself and it was at that very moment that she heard the wail of sirens. The man looked disappointed and he gave her a lingering look before disappearing into the air.

Muskaan slumped down as her legs refused to support her. Moments later she was surrounded by police officers who lifted her off the ground and set her down on a stretcher. Muskaan was oblivious to all that was going on around her; the only thing that flashed in her mind was the look that the man had given her, a look that promised her that they would meet again.

She had never been so scared in her life and all she wanted was to rewind and wipe out the entire incident from her memory, forget everything and go back to the way things were half an hour ago. She was still clutching her bags in one hand and her cell phone in the other. 

Muskaan looked up to find a kind paramedic sitting next to her. He smiled at her and asked her if she needed anything. Muskaan shook her head and then became aware of another presence. A few police officers stood surrounding her and were now asking her questions.

Muskaan was still in shock. She kept replaying the last scene over and over again. The look in the man's eyes had promised retribution. The chilling smile on his face would haunt her dreams for days to come. 

She was dimly aware of the paramedic telling the police officers that she was in shock, her mind was still reliving the past few minutes which really felt like hours to her. She did not snap out of her stupor when the paramedic pried her fingers off the cell phone that she was still clutching to her chest. He then dialed her I.C.E number and waited patiently for someone to answer.

iceprincess101 thumbnail
awesome part...thank 4 the pm...