Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25 (Page 17)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv-gauri4eva

Hi Guys, thank you so much for all your appreciation! I apologize for the delay but school is getting busy and I don't seem to have much time on my hand. I'm almost done typing up the update..Just need to add a few finishing touches..I promise to post it up tomorrow!

Waiting for it!!! Big smile

School.  *sigh* Tell me 'bout it! [I'm in school too :P what grade r u in?]

xoxo
Aanya

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu_forever

Hi Guys, thank you so much for all your appreciation! I apologize for the delay but school is getting busy and I don't seem to have much time on my hand. I'm almost done typing up the update..Just need to add a few finishing touches..I promise to post it up tomorrow!

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

xoxo
Aanya

Haha I'm still in 10th grade...boards next month.... it's some scary shit man... o.O

Edited by taanu_forever - 10 February 2011 at 9:36am
Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

xoxo
Aanya

Haha I'm still in 10th grade...boards next month.... it's some scary shit man... o.O
i know right!! im sure you'll do well though..so no worries..working on the update right now..going to put it up soon!

Aanya.

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Recap

Muskaan: He was here Rahul! He is going to kill me! She sobbed. Within minutes, the place was crawling with feds and the search for the killer commenced. Rahul wrapped his arms around Muskaan and lifted her into a squad car. He exchanged a few brief words with Atul before rejoining Muskaan and driving home.

Part 8- I Need You Know (Guys I'm posting an age limit! Anyone under the age of 18 should skip this part Wink)

Rahul lifted a trembling Muskaan into his arms and carried her up to the condo. She was shaking uncontrollably now as a result of coming so close to death. He carried her up to his room and sat down on the bed with her in his arms, trying to infuse some of his strength into her. He had never felt so terrified before. One minute she was there and then she was gone. An unknown terror had gripped him and he felt vulnerable and helpless.

Rahul rocked back and forth, murmuring comforting words to her in an effort to calm her down, his own heart hammering in his chest. When her shivering did not abate, he did the only thing he could think of to divert her attention from the incident. He kissed her.

Their lips met and clung to each other as desire flared between them. He kissed her deeply, his tongue caressing hers as she followed his lead. No kiss had ever enthralled them so, held them captive so effortlessly and made them want more.

Rahul could not get enough of her, of the honeyed taste of her mouth and the satin softness of her lips. He could not help but fall deeper and deeper under the spell she was weaving around him. He moved his hands to caress her back, his body coming alive as she arched, letting her body touch his.

Muskaan felt as if her body was on fire, every nerve and every fiber tingling with awareness. She wanted to feel him against her, feel his weight pressing her down. She raised a hand to cradle his head, holding him to her while her other hand moved over his chest and came to rest right above his heart.

Suddenly this wasn't enough for either one of them. They wanted more; they wanted to feel each other skin to skin, to remove all the barriers between them. Rahul drew his shirt over his head then turned to Muskaan who was shrugging out of her dress, and she stood before him now clad only in her lingerie. Rahul felt as if his imagination did not do her justice, she looked more beautiful than he could ever have imagined.

She stretched down beside him on the bed, their mouth fusing once again as their hands explored each other. The brush with death had opened her eyes to what was important in life and Rahul was definitely there in the top 5. She now realized that she had always been in love with him and she wanted to spend every single minute with him. The reason she had never had a lasting relationship before was because Rahul was always there on the edges preventing her from forming any lasting relationships.

He unclasped her bra and tossed it over his head, his hands reaching out to stroke the firm mounds as she moaned in delight. Muskaan caressed her way down his chest to unbutton his jeans before she pushed them off him. Muskaan moaned as Rahul stroked, caressed, suckled and kissed his way down her body before he thrust inside her and her last coherent, thought before she lost control was that she was never going to let him go.

Rahul propped himself up as he observed a sleeping Muskaan. He stroked her cheek lovingly as he thought of the enormity of her decision. She had given up her virginity to him, and her action indicated the words that she hadn't uttered yet. She loved him! He was sure of that and what amazed him was the  realization that he wanted this forever, wanted her in his life, in his bed for the rest of his life. Once all this was over, he was going to ask her to marry him. 

Rahul woke up early the next morning with a big smile on his face. He took a quick shower, careful not to disturb Muskaan who was still asleep in his bed then fixed coffee for himself and Atul who was expected to show up. Atul came in later that day, followed by two grim faced agents who were there to brief Rahul on the new security measures that were going to be taken to protect Muskaan.

Muskaan walked into the kitchen half an hour later with water dripping down her hair and a slight blush on her face. She walked over to the stove to make breakfast avoiding making eye contact with Rahul. He observed her out of the corner of his eyes, a slight smirk on his face as he watched her go out of her way to avoid him.

Rahul stretched as he stood up, his arm "accidentally" brushing Muskaan's who was just passing by. She jumped at the contact then shot him an accusatory look causing his grin to widen. He winked at her then pointed to the seat next to him, silently inviting her to join the conversation.

Muskaan greeted Atul with a smile and sat down next to Rahul, avoiding his gaze. She listened to what Atul and the agents were talking about attentively for the first 5 minutes or so before tuning them out. Her mind switched back to what had happened last night and her blush intensified. Rahul who had been observing Muskaan smiled as he saw the glazed look in her eyes. Her blush clearly indicated what she was thinking about and he couldn't resist the temptation to touch her.

His hand inched forward and he raised a finger to stroke the palm of her hand. Muskaan felt the touch to her core and couldn't help but shiver in response. She sat still, feeling and watching as his finger traced his name into her palm over and over again evoking a riot within her. By the time the meeting ended, she was a mass of quivering nerves and the first thing she did when the agents left was jump his bones.      

Much, much later, Rahul and Muskaan lay in bed, exhausted from their third (or was it fourth) round of love making. Muskaan turned to face Rahul to find that he was gazing at her intently. She sighed inwardly, knowing that they would have to talk about this sooner or later and mentally composed herself for the questions he would ask. 

Hey..So what do you guys think?? This is probably the second last part to this story..I'm going to try to update soon so that I can get started on Maan-Geet story..Please don't hesitate to provide feedback

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 10 February 2011 at 11:05am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvageetno1gagsyalfiya7MSgayatrihemvbSuper.womanwifeyvrulsnonabebudmg_roks_antaratrishapAmoon.88sanjuleeNazmaagangesegbninavimaanujaanujazzerette29priyafri42911dhruvikaluvsKSGputhmoonlight2630vidu87ksasiambbihaKrishnaluv94Aanya.simi91Sabmeratu.preethiarsroopalishah10KaSh-Maneet-FanRadhika Shahfelicitysmoak.spvd

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
AMAZING part!! Smile

wow Rahul and Muskaan...ooh shmexy Embarrassed

continue soon LOL

xoxo
Aanya

Cytherea

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Im liking this
Ill be sad to see the Rahul muskaan story on hold but Maan and Geet are my all time favourite...so i cant wait for them
Btw ujhe kuch puchana tha
agar muskaan aisi hai to geet kaisi hogi???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But im loving the FF so far
keep on going its amazing!1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CythereaAanya.

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...
its hotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Cytherea