Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25 (Page 14)

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
heyy..so sorry guys..i meant to update this week but i have a quiz tom and had one yest..will update when i get back from uni tom!

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

i read in one go super amazing pl update soon pls can yu add pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi80

i read in one go super amazing pl update soon pls can yu add pm list

hey..thank you
will definitely add you

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Recap

Rahul was itching to push her against the refrigerator and wrap his arms around her and'Geez! He needed to take this one step at a time. He stepped closer to bridge the gap between them and slowly lowered his head, giving her plenty of time to step back if she wanted to. His lip brushed against hers softly and he felt her lips quiver under his. He lifted his head and their gaze met. He bent his head again.

Part 7- Close Call

Muskaan watched in fascination as Rahul bent his head again, capturing her lips in a hot, heated rush that left her senses reeling. She pressed closer to him, opening her mouth as he sank into her. Rahul's control vanished the moment his lips met hers. He realized that it wasn't just desire that drove him rather it was something deeper, more meaningful.

He deepened the kiss further, his hands roaming over her shoulders reaching boldly to stroke the curve of her waist before they dipped lower to cup her bottom. Their hunger grew steadily and their control splintered. Muskaan moved her arms to caress him just as Rahul let go of her bottom and moved his hands to knead her breasts. Muskaan let out a moan as she felt her legs turn to jelly and she clung to him to keep her balance. They broke apart breathing heavily, their gaze locked, and the intensity unnerving.

Breaking out of the eye lock they moved apart, every minute increasing the awkwardness between them. Muskaan grabbed her laptop and retired to her room to ponder over what had just happened. 

She replayed the scene over and over in her mind, going over every single feeling that she had experienced. Her mind was in chaos. Rahul! The guy she loved to torment was the very man she was in love with! She had never felt this way before and the intensity of her feelings was scaring her.

What she needed right now was her best friends. She logged on, hoping to catch one of them online but to her great disappointment, neither Geet nor Riddhima were ever online. She signed in to her hotmail account to drop both of them a quick email.

To: Geet ([email protected]); Riddhima ([email protected])

Subject: We need to talk

Hey!

It seems like you guys are never online anymore! I really need to talk to you! Set a time so that we can do a video chat soon. In other news, Rahul is taking me to this summer festival downtown tomorrow! Sounds like fun doesn't it?? Will definitely email you any pictures I take.

More for later

Lots of love

Muski

Muskaan dressed with great care for her unofficial date with Rahul. She tried on a dozen summer dresses before she finally settled on one, coincidentally choosing one that was Rahul's favorite color. She tip toed out of her room, wondering how she would feel when she came face to face with Rahul. They hadn't really discussed what happened last night and she was both anxious and excited to see him again.

Rahul observed her as she tip toed around the kitchen trying her best to keep silent but failing miserably. He smiled as she dropped a pan and then knocked over a glass when she bent over to pick it up. He had never seen her so flustered before and it gave him immense satisfaction to know that he had such an effect on her.

He crept up behind her silently and slid his arms around her waist swinging her around and around. Muskaan shrieked when she felt him wrap his arms around her and started to giggle wildly as he swung her around and around and just like that, the awkwardness melted away. He put her down on the couch, smiling, and flopped down besides her. Muskaan slid her head over his chest while Rahul wrapped an arm around him.  

He stood on the balcony of his hotel room, watching the ongoing festivities outside. He was oblivious to the beautiful weather and the aromas that wafted up to him. His thoughts were focused on a hazel eyed beauty. She was coming here today, to the festival that was going on down the street and he was finally going to get his hands on her. His body thrummed with excitement and anticipation as the time drew nearer. He would finally kill her.

Muskaan slipped her hand through Rahul's as they walked down the street and smiled contently. She could get used to this she mused as she watched kids play around the park. There were food vendors all over the place and people were grilling food over the barbeque.

Rahul observed Muskaan as she jumped up and down in excitement. She was like a kid on sugar rush, with boundless energy. He smiled when she eyed the cotton candy guy with stars in her eyes and then turned to look at him expectantly. He sighed and rolled his eyes before excusing himself to buy it for her.

Muskaan smiled cheekily marveling at how sweet Rahul could be, when he wasn't taunting or teasing her mercilessly. She turned around, the smile dying on her lips when she saw who stood in front of her. It was the killer!

He smirked as he saw the color fade off her face, her eyes widening in fear and shock. Before she could run or scream, he stepped closer and wrapped his arm around her arm with one hand and placing a knife against her back with the other.

Killer: If you try to run or scream I will slice your throat open. Understand? He growled. She nodded her head slightly.

Killer: Just walk in front of me and remember if you try you run or draw any attention to us I will cut you open and then kill your friend over there, he said jerking his head in Rahul's direction.

Muskaan nodded her head again, praying with all her might that Rahul would notice she was missing and come looking for her. She closed her eyes tightly to force back the tears that were threatening to spill. She couldn't die now. Not when she had finally found love.

She trailed besides him as he pulled her along with him, his grip on her arm bruising her badly. She looked around frantically, looking for some escape. Salvation came in the form of a bunch of teenagers who were chasing each other around the park.

They bumped into the killer, causing him to loosen his grip on her. At the same time his knife fell from his hand and he toppled backwards, taking Muskaan with him. She wrenched her arm free and opening her mouth screamed loudly. Desperation and fear strengthened her voice and people standing around paused to look at her.

Muskaan: Help! Oh God please help me! He was kidnapping me! RAHUL he screamed out hysterically.

People began to crowd around her, asking her if she was alright and in all this commotion, she noticed the man slip away unnoticed. At the same time, Rahul came tearing around the park, a look of sheer fear on his face. She ran into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably as she sent up a silent prayer of gratitude to God.

Muskaan: He was here Rahul! He is going to kill me! She sobbed. Within minutes, the place was crawling with feds and the search for the killer commenced. Rahul wrapped his arms around Muskaan and lifted her into a squad car. He exchanged a few brief words with Atul before rejoining Muskaan and driving home.

Hey guys..So here it is..the next part..i had a bit of a hard time writing it down..wasn't sure if the feelings i was trying to express would come through right..There are probably one or 2 parts left to this story..will try to update soon! Any feedback is appreciated

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 29 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaNAIMIgeetno1gagsyalfiya7MSgayatrihemvbSuper.womandmg_roks_antaratrishapsanjuleegangesegbfri42911Olicity_23dhruvikaluvsKSGninaviputhksasiKrishnaluv94simi91Sabmeratu.preethiashah10rsroopaliRadhika Shahfelicitysmoak.spvd

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Great part.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hey wt abt others luv story