Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25 (Page 12)

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
interesting part.
wat abt AK???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasik

interesting part.
wat abt AK???
ak come later..im going to do maan geet next and then whoever u decide..so if u guys want ak i'll write about them after MG
Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Recap

He looked at the picture of the girl who had eluded him so far. She really was beautiful, her skin clear and unblemished and she had the most beautiful eyes and her smile, oh her smile made him want to reach out and touch her. Too bad he was going to kill her, he thought as he caressed the knife he held lovingly. He tucked the picture in his pocket before filling up his car with gas so that he could proceed on his way to Boston.

Part 6- First Kiss

Muskaan skipped from one store to another chatting with the sales people and trying on things while a reluctant Rahul trudged after her. So far they had been to about 20 stores and she had already purchased enough things to last her a lifetime. He groaned as she dragged him to yet another store and tried to keep himself from strangling her.

Muskaan came to a halt when she saw the huge sale sign at her favorite store, Victoria's Secret! Eyes shining with delight she took a step in that direction but came to a stop when she realized that Rahul was standing beside her. As for Rahul, he could not help but grin.

He could tell that she was torn between going in the store and running in the opposite direction. Maybe shopping was not all that bad he concluded. He made the decision for her by walking towards the store but stopped when Muskaan tugged his hand and pulled him back.

Rahul: OH come on! I can tell that you are dying to go in there, he exclaimed.

Muskaan: Do you really think that I will go in there with you hovering over me? Rahul do me a favor, get lost for an hour or two. Mujhe shopping karni hai.

Rahul: Tou itni daer se kya kar rahi thi. Shop all you want but I'm not leaving you alone for a second.

Muskaan: Are you crazy? You really think I'll be able to buy lingerie with you there? Just the thought made her blush.

Rahul: OMG! Is Muskaan Chadda blushing? Now hurry up and decide, either we go to the store or we leave. I'm tired as it is.

Muskaan: Fine! Let's go home then. She walked off with Rahul trailing behind her in disappointment. 

Damn he had really been looking forward to going in the store with her. He could definitely picture it in his head. But then again his newly discovered attraction to Muskaan was a disaster waiting to happen. It would be better if he maintained a distance. They made their way home in silence, both of them lost in their own thoughts.

Muskaan walked into the kitchen drying her wet hair with a towel. She had changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt and she rummaged through the fridge looking for something to snack on. The first thing Rahul noticed when he walked into the kitchen was that Muskaan's incredibly long legs that were on display. 

He was gripped by a feeling so strong that the intensity of this feeling left him reeling in shock. It was then that he realized that Muskaan was no longer Riddhima's best friend and a friend of the family but was also an extremely desirable woman and that he wanted her.

Acknowledging his desire was one thing but deciding on how to deal with was totally different. He knew that it would not go away; instead it would grow stronger and stronger till he acted on it. However he had no idea what to do about it. 

He could ask to be reassigned to some other case but Muskaan was like family, her safety was his top priority. What he wanted to know was whether Muskaan was attracted to him at all for that would determine his next step.

Deciding to put her feelings to test Rahul took a step closer just as she closed the fridge door and turned around. The timing could not have been any more perfect. Now she was cornered, boxed between him and the refrigerator. He took another step closer, scrutinizing her so that he could gauge her reaction to him.

Muskaan took a step backwards trying to increase the distance between them. Although she would never admit it out loud, Rahul was the only guy on earth who unnerved her. He made her feel conscious and unsure of herself and she always turned into a stuttering mess around him. 

This both excited and frightened her. She took in a deep breath to calm herself down and caught a whiff of his after shave which had an intoxicating effect on her. She leaned closer to him unconsciously and stared into his eyes.

Rahul was itching to push her against the refrigerator and wrap his arms around her and..Geez! He needed to take this one step at a time. He stepped closer to bridge the gap between them and slowly lowered his head, giving her plenty of time to step back if she wanted to. His lip brushed against hers softly and he felt her lips quiver under his. He lifted his head and their gaze met. He bent his head again.

Hey guys!! I know this part is short but I promise to make up for it by updating soon...Once again I would like to thank all of you who took time to comment!! Thank you all so much

P.S I would like to dedicate this update to   MANEET16..thank you for all the appreciation Big smile

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 23 January 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaNAIMIgeetno1wifey90Super.womanardhika16alfiya7MSgayatriSapphireFlameshemvbSupernatural_10trishapAmoon.88sanjuleemaanujaanucutiepreetfri42911Olicity_23dhruvikaluvsKSGputhmoonlight2630sparikhgangesegbsimi91komlikaksasiSabmeratu.preethiarsroopalifelicitysmoak.spvd

ardhika16 Senior Member
ardhika16
ardhika16

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yea first one to comment...thank u so much for the update...
loved the update...i am sorry for being annoying and bugging u about the updateEmbarrassed...but honestly it was worth waiting for Big smile
cont. soon

Edited by maneet16 - 23 January 2011 at 9:16pm

Cytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet16

yea first one to comment...thank u so much for the update...
loved the update...i am sorry for being annoying and bugging u about the updateEmbarrassed...but honestly it was worth waiting for Big smile
cont. soon
you're welcome..and i don't mind the bugging at all..lol
i have 2 quizzes this week so will continue whenever possible
Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Great part!!

Cytherea

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb