Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanxxx alot we ll b wating...
Super.woman thumbnail
Hey! Just read it in one go!
It's amazing!
But I cant wait to read about Armaan and Riddhima!
Please continue soon!
:)
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! Sorry for disappearing like that but I had school and then work. So without further ado, here is the last part to Rahul Muskaan story. You'll be seeing alot of them in the other stories too but for now, this is officially an end to their tale.

Recap
Much, much later, Rahul and Muskaan lay in bed, exhausted from their third (or was it fourth) round of love making. Muskaan turned to face Rahul to find that he was gazing at her intently. She sighed inwardly, knowing that they would have to talk about this sooner or later and mentally composed herself for the questions he would ask.

Part 9- Babe I love you

Rahul: How do you think the killer found you? Muskaan stared at him surprised. She had been expecting a serious talk, perhaps something concerning their future but instead he was asking her to share his views on how the killer traced her whereabouts.

Muskaan: Umm maybe he has our phones tapped. She suggested. Rahul shook his head in disagreement.

Rahul: All our lines are secure. Our cell phones are untraceable as well.

Muskaan: I was shocked when I saw him at the carnival but he didn't look shocked at all. In fact it looked like he had expected me to be there.

Rahul: Did you tell anyone that we were going to the carnival?

Muskaan: No one knew. That is no one except Geet and Riddhima. I sent them an email the night before to tell them about my plans for the day.

Rahul: OMG! That's it. He shot out of bed, grabbing his cell phone and strode outside with a bewildered Muskaan staring after him.

Rahul: Atul! I figured out how he's keeping tabs on her! He hacked into her hotmail account. We never even considered spyware. I want you on this a.s.a.p. I'm going to catch this S.O.B soon!  

Muskaan changed and sat down in the living room, observing Rahul as he paced up and down, making one phone call after another as he relayed information, made orders and planned with the people on the other end. By the time he was done, Muskaan had the gist of what was going on and what he planned to do.

After listing off his final orders, Rahul bid goodbye to his chief and sighed in relief. They were finally going to catch the sick SOB who was after Muskaan. He would never forget the look of terror on Muskaan's face when the killer had almost gotten away with her and he would give his life to make sure that such a thing never happened again.

He turned around and saw Muskaan sitting on the couch looking at him apprehensively. He walked over to her and without a word, pulled her into his arms. Muskaan went into his arms willingly, all her fears and apprehensions taking a back seat as she embraced him.

Rahul: We are this close to catching him babe. You don't have to worry about him anymore, he reassured her. She smiled up at him, but the sense of foreboding lingered. Hours later, Muskaan sat still as she listened to Rahul hatch a plan to catch the guy.

Atul: You were right bro, he said to Rahul. He put a trace on her email. He's been reading everything she has sent or received.

Rahul: And we will use that to catch him. He turned back to Muskaan and smiled at her reassuringly.

Muskaan we need you to write another email to Geet or Riddhima, and this time when he shows up, we'll be ready to catch him.

She booted up her laptop and typed up her email as Rahul carefully instructed her on what to write down in order for them to trap the killer. She read the letter over and after Rahul's nod of approval, she clicked the sent button.

To: Geet ([email protected]); Riddhima ([email protected])

Subject: Hii

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that you might not hear from me for a while since I'm being sent to some safe house. Rahul would not tell me where we are headed but all I know is that I won't be in the city anymore.

To make it up to me he's taking me out to dinner tonight! We're going to this nice little bistro around the corner called Johnny's Bistro. So please don't worry about me. Hopefully this whole headache will be over soon and we'll be together again!

Miss you

Lots of love

Muski

Rahul: We've laid down to the trap. Let's just hope that he bites. Muskaan was a bundle of nerves as Rahul explained the entire process to her in order to prep her for the coming night.

Muskaan: Rahul! I don't think I can do this.

Rahul: It'll be ok babes! I'll be with you throughout. We're going to catch this psycho and you'll be safe again. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and that he would protect her no matter what but now was not the time. Instead he patted her arm and then walked over to talk to Atul.

Later that night, Muskaan fiddled with hem of her dress nervously as she and Rahul crossed the street to enter the bistro. Rahul had assured her that the place was crawling with feds and that none of the customers were civilians. They sat at a cozy corner booth and Rahul slid in next to her instead as she glanced about nervously.

Rahul: Relax! We're supposed to be here to have fun. If you jump up every time you hear someone approach you'll give the entire thing away. He slipped an arm around her and entwined their fingers squeezing them reassuringly. Muskaan smiled and sank into him, letting his warmth envelop her.

They were laughing over something when it finally happened. One minute it was peaceful and quiet and in the next minute, a gun shot rang out, startling Muskaan.

Rahul: Stay here! He told her before running out behind the others. Muskaan slid back in her seat, waiting anxiously for Rahul to come back. Minutes later she heard someone approach and she felt a sense of relief.

Muskaan: Did you catch him? She asked turning around and felt her entire body freeze as she came face to face with the serial killer yet once again.

How? She asked her lips trembling.

Guy: You wanna know how did I avoid the trap that you had so kindly set up for me? Or how did I manage to get in here with the feds crawling all over the place. It was easy really, as soon as I saw your email, and how smart of your boy toy to figure out how I was keeping tabs on you, so as I was saying, as soon as I saw your email I arrived here and looked for a point of entry. Your boyfriend had all exits covered but he overlooked checking the delivery trucks. As soon as I saw an opening, I snuck in and here I am. Now come on hun! Come with me and I won't hurt your little boyfriend.

Muskaan was trembling violently by now and she stumbled to her feet as the killer gave her a little shove.

Rahul: Stop right there! He said pointing the gun at the guy's chest.

Killer: Oh look your boyfriends here! She said to Muskaan as he pulled her up against him. He gripped her close and pressed a knife against her neck.

Rahul: Guns are not really your thing so as soon as I heard the gun shot, i knew something was up! Did you really think I would leave Muskaan here alone? Now let go of her.

Killer: I will slice her throat open so why don't you step back a little instruct your men to lay their guns down. He said as 2 other officers came rushing inside. To emphasize his point, he pressed the knife a little harder and a thin line of blood appeared on Muskaan's neck. Muskaan whimpered in fear as she struggled in vain to get out of his hold.

Killer: Hold still or I'll cut a little deeper.

Rahul: Muski NOW! He screamed. Muskaan took in a deep breath and thought of the technique Rahul had shown in case someone got their hands on her. Mustering up all her strength, Muskaan slammed the heel of her shoe on the killer's foot, making him wince and loosen his grip. Then she elbowed him in the stomach to put some distance between them and bent her head just as Rahul had instructed her.

BOOOM! She heard the shot go off and turned around to see the killer hit the floor, blood beginning to seep into his clothes from where Rahul had shot him. In a flash, she raced to Rahul and flung herself into his arms, shaking like a leaf.

Rahul: You're ok. It's over, he repeated over and over again as he gathered her to himself. He appeared calmer that he was feeling. He had come very close to losing her, had he not thought it over, he would've followed the feds across the street to examine the gun shot incident and would have lost Muskaan forever.

Rahul: You're safe! Everything will be okay. Oh God, I love you, he mumbled, and felt her freeze against him. Muskaan pulled away and looked at him wide eyed.

Muskaan: WHAT?!

Rahul: Umm I love you?

Muskaan: You love me? She asked incredulously.

Rahul: Yes Muskaan! I Rahul Khurana L.O.V.E. Y.O.U Muskaan Handa!I thought my heart would stop beating the moment that bas***d put his hands on you. I was going to tell you later but it kindda slipped out, he was blabbing at this point.

Muskaan: I love you too, she whispered causing Rahul to whoop in delight and bent down to kiss her senseless.

Muskaan: Well it wasn't the most romantic setting for a confession but I loved it none the less. Rahul grinned down at her. Muskaan was back in full form now that the killer had been caught and boy was he happy. He loved the loud, sarcastic and bubbly Muskaan and he wouldn't change her for anything in the world.

Rahul: Let's go home, he said pulling her to her feet.

A week later

Riddhima stood next to an impatient Geet as they waited anxiously for Rahul and Muskaan to arrive. The entire Khurana family had shown up to pick them from the airport and they were eagerly waiting for them to arrive.

Rahul tossed Muskaan's bags on the trolley then laced his finger through hers as they walked out of the airport. They had told Geet that they would be arriving today however they were not expecting to be facing the full force of the Khurana family immediately after their arrival. As soon as Geet and Riddhima saw them holding hands, they screamed in delight while Angad, Maan and Armaan groaned in dismay.

Riddhima: Yes! Pay up! She said grinning at the guys while Muskaan and Rahul looked at the in confusion. She went to each one of them individually and came back with a fat load of cash.

Armaan: Remind me never to bet against your sister again, he said while handing over his money to her.

Rahul: Ahem, may I ask what is going on here?

Armaan: You see bro the girls had this bet going on that after spending all that time together, you two would definitely fall in love. Me and the guys were leaning towards you two possibly killing each other. But really you and that crazy billi? Who would've guessed? Rahul smirked and threw an arm around Muskaan who was glaring at Armaan.  

Muskaan: Rahul! Your parents are looking.

Rahul: Are you kidding? They probably love you more than they love me. I bet they're planning our wedding in their head right now. Muskaan blushed and went forth to greet her family. She sighed in content. She was finally home and she now had someone she loved with all her heart and she wouldn't exchange this for anything in the world 

So i'm not really happy with how I ended their tale. I feel like there are a few things that I skipped over and maybe rushed the ending a little. But I really wanted to start the Maan/Geet FF so please excuse my rushed ending. And please don't forget to comment

THE END
Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 12 years ago
finally x waited for soo long...
it was a nice ending..
now time for maaneet xxx

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update soon x

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lpve it love it
finally the killer
is dead it remind
of movie watched
pls next update soon
yaar
amazing update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thnak yu dear
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally the kill is died and now their are happily a couple.. So cute... Waiting for Maaneet stroy to start...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh awesome update dear...finally maaneet story is going to start...yipeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow you update after ages..
It was Awesome!!
continue soon!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
though it was no rush dear it was perfect...
yippee happy gonna hv maaneet moments now
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ...
at laast dt psycho is trapped 
wow πŸ‘
cont sooon
m eagerly waitinggg for maneet story πŸ˜Š