Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's interesting how both the winning masters from each season are not returning.....hmmm
I guess whenver Geeta wins, she won't return either!

DID without Terence and Remo is like body without soul.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are Terence n Remo gone for good or r they returning for next season of normal DID?

but I am sure that this time for the doubles, they r going to let Geeta win.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its just DID Doubles...

Remo said in interview that he has already signed with Zee for normal DID 3 which still start in March 2011(as soon as DID D ends).

And I think its not fair to judge the new masters without even seeing their work. :)  Im sure majority of us hadn't even heard of Terence or Remo before DID 1 😛 with that said, remo and terence will be missed for sure 👍🏼
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Remo said in interview that he has already signed with Zee for normal DID 3 which still start in March 2011(as soon as DID D ends).

Nah, not in March but in 09... 😉 😃  Well, let's hope both of them will be back in it... Maybe or maybe not...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jeffmish

Are Terence n Remo gone for good or r they returning for next season of normal DID?

but I am sure that this time for the doubles, they r going to let Geeta win.

Regarding last line -- Yep, I said the same in another thread when they published the new names.. I think that could be why they are keeping Geeta while bringing in two new masters... Poor newcomers!!!