Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

mayank sharma nd phases he went through(edited) (Page 11)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
aastha now look, i finally finishedBig smile. Wrote an essay just like you asked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-Payal-15

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
RES...... payal i have to go now....but i'll come back in few hrs nd i'll reply to ur take.....thnx soooooooo much for replying....luved whatever i read

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

aastha now look, i finally finishedBig smile. Wrote an essay just like you asked
rubu i've to go out now.....will come back in few hrs nd will rep....bye.....thkx sooooo much

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

RES...... payal i have to go now....but i'll come back in few hrs nd i'll reply to ur take.....thnx soooooooo much for replying....luved whatever i read
ya reply aaram se..n thanks for liking wht i wrote i just wrote randomly..........whatever 1st came in my mind...nothing specificLOL

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

hi guys....its been going on in my mind for some days...the number of shades i've seen in mayank....i've never seen in any other character.....with every passing few months its like there is a new mayank yet same...its amazingSmile
so here it goes....the phases he went through through out the journey nd the different sides of him we got to see....Tongue

oct 08-nov 08:
                         We got to know mayank sharma....books are his world.For him love is some thing you read in books.His world revolves around his mom nd his books.He is focussed nd determined....here in this phase he is the ultimate "padhaku mayank"....yet the coolest nerd everBig smilenot just the coolest, the hottest nerd as wellBlushingsince when have nerds ever been this good lookingLOL But i loved the way he was at the beginning. He was very focused right from the start and knew exactly where his priorities lay. Most people go to college just for fun but he had a reason for being there, which was to take the burden off of his mothers shoulder. I loved his bonding with his mother. Sons like that are very hard to find who appreciate their parents the way mayank appreciated and respected his mum.Embarrassedyou are so right rubu.....every single mayurian loved the bonding he had wid his mother......the best son ever.....
dec 08-jan 09:
                         nupur comes in his life....they become friends nd then enimies....i loved this phase too.We got to see how angry he could be when he is hurt....and sometimes mean too
This part showed how perfect mayur were for one another both were so stubbornLOLI still felt that Mayank was really unfair, he should've listened to her at least once. But i guess he was really really hurt so his behavior was justified to a certain extentBig smileHe was better as a friend than an enemy. Loved how he took her to the beach and cheered her up when she was upset about her fight with Gunjan. It was the first time Mayank ever paid so much attention to a girlEmbarrassed

well the fact that mayank made mistakes....made him so much more realistic character....we all do mistakes na...we all r wrong at times....its how much we try to make ammends that matters....nd mayank always did that when he realised his mistakeEmbarrassed

feb 09-march 09:
                               i just love the mayank portrayed in this phase.....he's like a love lost puppy right now.he couldn't help himself from being drawn towards nupur.I found him the cutest during this period nd i am sure u guys did too......."sweet cute mayank"....unexpected reallyLOLThis was definitely the best in the whole show. Loved the way he kept thinking about her and then would be aall kya kar raha hai mayank focus focusLOL even during the academic meet when he was like main normal hoonROFLpoor nupur looked so worried for himLOLI love the way he would do something nice for her and then be like why am I being so nice to her and all. Even nupur was shocked by his behaviorLOLi swear rubu....i still laugh at those days....mayank was so adorable back then....mai normal huLOLnd not to forget his jealous side.....for chiruji...LOLLOLLOL

like lile

april 09:
              He is ignoring nupur...rather trying to ignore his feelings.He is unable to understand his feelings and is finding it difficult to fight them.Its funny to see a guy who used to be so sorted out nd determined....being confused.He was being really sadu....."the ultimate sadu mayank"LOLbut  loved him too...This was my least favourite. I hated the way he blasted her for the whole drug issue, he actually made her cryCry. But his apology was really cuteTongue. But nevertheless I didnt like him much in this track in particular. The way he kept on running away from her and all. But it was also kinda cute how he would miss her and then after walking away come back to her after a while.LOLThe part i loved was when the whole rose day issue when he was trying to run away from Nupur and her roses and she lands up at his home and his mom and nupz do his khichai and make him feel really left outLOL 
i don't know rubu for some reason i found him cute here too....remember the phone convo he had wid nups nd then later he started hitting himself wid the reciever coz he smiled...Big smile

may 09-june 09:
he has finally realised that he is in love nd determined to know whether his lady love feels the same.The best thing i liked about THIS mayank is he never intended to MAKE her fall in love wid him....but was determined to know whether she felt the same.He was all Raj types during this time..with intense nd mersmerizing eyelocks.....it was lovely too see the same padhaku mayank...being so sweetTongueHe's better than Raj much much better. Sorry not a SRK or DDLJ fan at allLOLYou know I've never been a fan of long eyelocks and giving flowers to impress girls and all, but seeing Mayank do all these things just has a different effect on me.Embarrassed I loved the same thing here. He didnt want to force her to fall in love doesnt even tell her that he loves her, instead keeps trying to find out how she feels about himEmbarrassed
same pinch.....even i don't like eyelocks....but mayur is an exceptionLOLnd yes the fact that he didn't try to make her fall in love wid her just shows how much he respects her nd her feelings.....he is one in millions

july '09:
Our padhaku mayank sharma changed to passionate,intense lover.....who would have expected it..i personally never thought mayank would turn out like this.Nupur had fallen for him nd like her rest of us tooEmbarrassedI never thought he would ever be like that eitherLOLThat was why i was so curious to watch MayUr's story to see how the "nerd" changes.
AND WHEN THE NERD CHANGED......god....he killed us all....i would have died if the rain scene shown in pic happened wid me LOLROFL

aug 09- sep 09:
                              now that he has realised that there is life outside books too....he is turning out to be a great friend as well to sammy.He is determined to get his friend out of trouble...."what he wants he gets"TongueWaise how did a college boy become a lawyerLOLLogic apart he rocked here as well. For the first time in his life, friends had a key and important role only because of NupurEmbarrassed
ROFLROFL
oct 09:
            the sweet babluWink

nov 09:
              The PBM  mayankEmbarrassed doesn't talk much.....but still is so passionate.they say it best when they say nothing at all is the only thing I can think of hereBlushingPBM is my most favourite Mayur scene ever!! They were both so much in love and the whole sequence was a witness of it. It wasnt one of those one night stand, but a moment of passion and commitment. The time when they get closer than ever beforeBlushing

i know how much u love PBM sweety....Tongue...what should i say about pbm....well...mayank...."u say it best when u say nothing at all"Embarrassed
dec 09- jan 10:
                           the guy who thought love existed in books is turning out to be a great boy friend....Not a great the best boyfriend everDay DreamingLoved the way he stood up against Bui and announced that he loved her, yet at the same time respected Nupur's dad's decision. This track made me hate Nupur's dad and love mayank even more if that's at all possible.LOLHe wanted Nupur but wasnt ready to go against her dad to get her. All he wanted was to prove to him that he was the best guy for Nupur.Day DreamingBut he still didnt understandAngry and he insulted my mayuCrychorungi nahin main usseEvil SmileROFL
mai b nahi chorungi....renuka nd aparna in same team against baujiROFL
feb 10:
          the guy who did not even wanted to think about marriage for many years got married while still in college.He is trying to fulfill his responsibilities....and it comes naturally to him....he has always been responsible.He is working even harder....he stood like a pillar with his wife when she was at the ver;
ge of losing her sister whom she loved like a child.....Loved him here too. I was really glad that he married her even though he wasn't ready for it. And he turned out to be the best hubby a girl could ever have.EmbarrassedHe was always there for her whenever she needed him, Nupur was really lucky she got a great friend in her hubbyEmbarrassedThey were always the pillar of support for one another and didnt ever need anyone elseEmbarrassedsach rubu....the AFTER MARRIAGE mayank is  just....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi mean i love the before marriage mayank too...but the after marriage mayank is just something else...
march 10 -april 10:
                                  just like the way we all loose focus of what we want from our life at some point of time....mayank also got distracted....but he found himself again....his dreams,his hopes for the future he always wanted for himself....but now it is different....he wants to do it for nupur too.
                                                                                                                                                                     he is trying to makes end meet....from working overtime to get US scholarship and taking care of his sick wife....he is working really hardConfusedOnly saw the fights so can't comment here as wellLOL
    Mayank sharma of season 2:
                      what can i say about him.....we got to see everything the pain of loosing someone...i had never seen mayank so broken before.He made me cry nd then smile wid him when nupur came back.....his pain is just so visible in this pic nd doesn't need words to express how much he is broken....u could just feel it....I cried on each and every single one of his season 2 scenes and I still do whenever I watch themCryI hated seeing him all heartbroken. He literally looked like he had no reason to live without herCryEven now whenever i watch these scenes I cry along with MayankCryCryCryIt was honestly too sad to see him sadCryThe thing Illoved most was even in other shows when the wives die, the husbands/boyfriends are sad and all but they get over it. Mayank never got over Nupur. Her memories were the only reason he was living. He never even looked at another girl all he did was weep for NupurCry
I KNOW nothing can be more stupid than thinking he could ever get attracted to other girl....let alone loving someone else....his love is very deep...infact in one scene he said..."i don't miss nupur kyoki maine use kabhi bhulaya nahi"....true love i tell u
.he  later after nupur's comeback mayank became much more romantic....but still saduLOLHes one of kind, how many other sadu people have you seen who are just as romanticLOLI loved how she woke up screaming after the dhruv dream and she told him as well. THat shows how much she trusts him. I can never imagine any husband being okay about something like this. Nupur spend 3 years with another man and he never ever questioned her. All he cared about was the fact that he got his love backDay Dreaming
my mayank.....

and finally........we saw mayank acting as a dad.He kept his emotions aside....and for his child's brighter future decided to shift to pune....just like any father would....And the whole gang followed them here tooROFL Never going to give my MayUr any privacy are theyROFL
god knows.....why everybody is so interested in interrupting their private time lol give them space people lol

From being college champ to being a father....i've always loved mayankEmbarrassedi has been really an awesome journey.....it was great to see mayank grow up
i can't believe i wrote so muchLOLi've been wanting to make this post since many days.....do comment.....
p.s:
 the sigs are not made by me....i would have given credit had i known who made themBig smile
                                                                                                                                                                    aastha

aastha cant write anymoreLOLthis is the longest i've written for any postTongue. All I can say is mayank is a one of a kind. The best son, friend, boyfriend, husband, dad and guy there is. He is simply to adorableDay DreamingAnd i dil se hope my husband will also be like mayankEmbarrassedand if he isnt I'll turn him into mayankLOL As the character has grown so has my love for him. Love mayank and Jun foreverDay DreamingPlus the fact that he is so cute with a killer smile and to die for eyes makes me like him even moreLOL
awwww rubu thnks so much for the long rep.....nd yes jun was the best choice for playing mayank...can't thank him enough for giving us all mayankBig smile

Edited by acAasthamayur - 30 December 2010 at 1:24am

Zehnaseeb

hemameenu IF-Sizzlerz
hemameenu
hemameenu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awsome topic

-Symphony-

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-