mayank sharma nd phases he went through(edited) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks everyone who commented.It means alot😊
assthaaaaaa....sweet what a beautiful post!..

Mayank Shrama had gone through different stages in his life

from a akudu sadu toa fun loving classmate to a love sick boy to a passionate boyfriend to a loving husband to an alone soul to an adorable father..<3
Sry aastha for rplying so late...nice topic u hav described mayank wonderfully...👏
i really likd mayank character ..i mean in nwdays show v could hardly gt 2 c dis types of character....he is superb son,brother n wonderful,caring,loving n sweet husband.....😊

beautiful topic AASTHA...👏⭐️👏

Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

Sry aastha for rplying so late...nice topic u hav described mayank wonderfully...👏
i really likd mayank character ..i mean in nwdays show v could hardly gt 2 c dis types of character....he is superb son,brother n wonderful,caring,loving n sweet husband.....😊

beautiful topic AASTHA...👏⭐️👏

i know summi.....mayank is really a very diff character.....we hardly get to see such character.....he has his own share of imperfections too....probably that's what makes him realistic character....i am proud to be his fan....😛thnx for replying
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

rubu i can't see anytningConfused
Aastha what a post 👏

loved every phase of Mayank's life..loved getting to know him...........loved his simplicity.......oh yes so simple n so stylish he was...........loved knowing he was a  person with principles, passion, love, care, future aspects, right attitute towards life............he had  Complete and fully developed thinking.........which very nicely was developed as he lived every phase of his life with complete honesty to himself, mom, words n then Nupur too................
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

hi guys....its been going on in my mind for some days...the number of shades i've seen in mayank....i've never seen in any other character.....with every passing few months its like there is a new mayank yet same...its amazing😊
so here it goes....the phases he went through through out the journey nd the different sides of him we got to see....😛

oct 08-nov 08:
                         We got to know mayank sharma....books are his world.For him love is some thing you read in books.His world revolves around his mom nd his books.He is focussed nd determined....here in this phase he is the ultimate "padhaku mayank"....yet the coolest nerd ever😃
Oh ya Aastha........they showed Mayank padhaku n a bit Sadu....totally no nonsense kind of........but he was ya cool with his attitute........towards achievements n better future for him n his mom without taking it as pressure but with determination😳
dec 08-jan 09:
                         nupur comes in his life....they become friends nd then enimies....i loved this phase too.We got to see how angry he could be when he is hurt....and sometimes mean too😕
Oh yes Nupur was the one he fought with but she was the one who made him think........and who was allowed to disturb his own perfect train of thoughts.n think beyond that..........coz however they spoke to each other but found other right too.......it was not all clash for them but how they started understanding each other too😃

feb 09-march 09:
                               i just love the mayank portrayed in this phase.....he's like a love lost puppy right now.he couldn't help himself from being drawn towards nupur.I found him the cutest during this period nd i am sure u guys did too......."sweet cute mayank"....unexpected really😆
Absolutely loved this Mayu.........who was very angry with her but took good care of her all the time..........who never thought of love as something real but was getting lost in it with each passing moment.......who wanted to avoid herand ignore love........but was becoming more fonder of her with every thought n action n dream of her n listened intently to her everytime.😍.n forgot all about academic week sometimes😆

april 09:
              He is ignoring nupur...rather trying to ignore his feelings.He is unable to understand his feelings and is finding it difficult to fight them.Its funny to see a guy who used to be so sorted out nd determined....being confused.He was being really sadu....."the ultimate sadu mayank"😆but  loved him too...
right he ignored his feelings when he tried to ignore her......but was soon realizing that Nupur has become a part of his life or rather himself which he can't help too n later he realized that he didn't want to n acccepted her as his love😳

may 09-june 09:
he has finally realised that he is in love nd determined to know whether his lady love feels the same.The best thing i liked about THIS mayank is he never intended to MAKE her fall in love wid him....but was determined to know whether she felt the same.He was all Raj types during this time..with intense nd mersmerizing eyelocks.....it was lovely too see the same padhaku mayank...being so sweet😛
this was one of the best n dream phases...Mayu had already accepted n Nupz was realizing wht she had not given attention to in past about her feelings for Mayu........loved every bit of these scenes........😍

july '09:
Our padhaku mayank sharma changed to passionate,intense lover.....who would have expected it..i personally never thought mayank would turn out like this.Nupur had fallen for him nd like her rest of us too😳
Mayu turned out to be so passionate about his love.....ya i had expected somewhat this.......with the fact that he looked out to see her feelings first rather than showing his love to her...........his wait n passion for her was way too clear n with the seal of acceptance from both sdes after confession he had to be this way.........i never thought it would be this way earlier but it was great to understand him here too😳
aug 09- sep 09:
                              now that he has realised that there is life outside books too....he is turning out to be a great friend as well to sammy.He is determined to get his friend out of trouble...."what he wants he gets"😛
it was more of Mayank become a part of Nupur's friends n family n them slowly getting comfortable with each other around everyone..........n making decisions regarding them together for the first time
oct 09:
            the sweet bablu😉
 First lover's fight.......n both wanted to forget everything for each other but they had their diff views too...........n they were almost sorted but then things turned bad
nov 09:
              The PBM  mayank😳 doesn't talk much.....but still is so passionate.
 PBM.............a very passionate song but was all about emotions.deep emotions which lead to this passion😳

dec 09- jan 10:
                           the guy who thought love existed in books is turning out to be a great boy friend....
i loved how Mayu handled every situation here..........made mistakes for her.........was stick to his principles for him............took hard decision for both of them..........and maintained respect for their relation in front of the world.......
feb 10:
          the guy who did not even wanted to think about marriage for many years got married while still in college.He is trying to fulfill his responsibilities....and it comes naturally to him....he has always been responsible.He is working even harder....he stood like a pillar with his wife when she was at the ver;ge of losing her sister whom she loved like a child.....
he always understood Sisters' attachment n never spoke in their matter but made Gunur's relation even stronger when she needed his n her both's support.....she felt drifting apart but he cemented their broken thoughts........

march 10 -april 10:
                                  just like the way we all loose focus of what we want from our life at some point of time....mayank also got distracted....but he found himself again....his dreams,his hopes for the future he always wanted for himself....but now it is different....he wants to do it for nupur too.
                                                                                                                                                                     he is trying to makes end meet....from working overtime to get US scholarship and taking care of his sick wife....he is working really hard😕
His attitude towards life has always been perfect n he was unsettled for sometime in his mind but took decisions to enrich their lives together...he amazes me everytime
    Mayank sharma of season 2:
                      what can i say about him.....we got to see everything the pain of loosing someone...i had never seen mayank so broken before.He made me cry nd then smile wid him when nupur came back.....his pain is just so visible in this pic nd doesn't need words to express how much he is broken....u could just feel it....
Mayank Sharma of season 2.........😭worst phase of his life
.he  later after nupur's comeback mayank became much more romantic....but still sadu😆
if ever he was less romantic😆 but ya no one wa as lucky as Mayur to have found each other
    and finally........we saw mayank acting as a dad.He kept his emotions aside....and for his child's brighter future decided to shift to pune....just like any father would....
ya Mayur becoming parents........if only we had more time.........we wud have witnessed more of these like in Mehak's OS

From being college champ to being a father....i've always loved mayank😳i has been really an awesome journey.....it was great to see mayank grow up
i can't believe i wrote so much😆i've been wanting to make this post since many days.....do comment.....
p.s:
 the sigs are not made by me....i would have given credit had i known who made them😃
                                                                                                                                                                    aastha
Fabulous post aastha.............loved going thru Mayank's journey once again😃
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

you are so right...mayank in phase 1😃ie during the early days was really sadu....no nonsense guy....but i must say....he was cool without trying to be cool.......nd his determination😊what can i say its kinda inspiring how hard he used to work for his mom....coz lets face it nobody likes to work so hard all the time..its the love he felt for his mom that made him do that......his gestures speek more than his words.....
                                                                              nd yes during the MN fight period we could just feel it....he already was attracted to her....he was hurt coz unconsciouslly she meant more to him more than frndEmbarrassed
                                  thnx for the reply.....nd when are u making a post on nups haan😉?
Aastha i was still updating my post😆
Originally posted by Payal-15

Aastha i was still updating my post😆
ohhhh😆😆😆continue continue...i got excited itne me hi....😃