Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing post!!!👏
you described all the phases beautifully!!
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

AMAZING post Aastha!!!!!!🤗

the guy completed a journey from a son to a friend to a lover to a boyfriend n a husband.... perfectly..with never missing out on his duties in anyone of the roles..as a realistic person-he made mistakes,but was quick or rather was never too late to make it well also...

s2 brought out  a different shade of this already perfect guy..with he playing the widower ..d man in pain for loss of his love,to a frantic lover desperate for reunion with his love of life..n needless to say-he surpassed all boundaries when it comes to loving ...😳

d later on perfect husband n then..d father..he is the epitome of a perfect man...!!

lovely post Aastha...😃

you are right even with his mistakes....he always tried to ammend them.He is really a very realistic character.....not a typical hero we see elsewhere.......he is able to be champ nd acchieve his dreams not coz he is born brilliant......but coz he really works hard for it.......when he loves....he goes deep😊
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya....luv u mayank n i luved d coolest nerd ever..........
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww!! This post made me so nostalgic! Miss Mayank and MayUr!😭 
We got to see a clear groW*H in Mayank's character before and after love. As they say, 'Love changes people in the most unbelievable ways". Who would've thought that 'sadu' and 'akdu' Mayank who didn't know the world outside his books would turn into the Prince Charming of the bubbly Drama queen of Morena?😳 Mayank was indeed the ideal son, the ideal boyfriend, the ideal husband, the ideal son-in-law, the ideal brother-in-law, the ideal father and above all a great friend!! Mayank will always live in my heart as will the other characters of this wonderful show!
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! This post made me so nostalgic! Miss Mayank and MayUr!😭 

We got to see a clear groW*H in Mayank's character before and after love. As they say, 'Love changes people in the most unbelievable ways". Who would've thought that 'sadu' and 'akdu' Mayank who didn't know the world outside his books would turn into the Prince Charming of the bubbly Drama queen of Morena?😳 Mayank was indeed the ideal son, the ideal boyfriend, the ideal husband, the ideal son-in-law, the ideal brother-in-law, the ideal father and above all a great friend!! Mayank will always live in my heart as will the other characters of this wonderful show!

mayank will always live in my heart too.....never thought i would love this fictional character so much.😊
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

mayank will always live in my heart too.....never thought i would love this fictional character so much.😊

I know right?? Me too! Fiction or not fiction, Mayank will always be my first love😳
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao Astha great topic dear
I really Loved the all phases of Mayank life from padhoko  Mayank to lovely husband and responsible father.
I love Arti so much
-Symphony- thumbnail

I know right?? Me too! Fiction or not fiction, Mayank will always be my first love😳

i love a married man LOL😆
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

i love a married man LOL😆

Oh ya! I forgot that he was married and with kids🤣
Nonetheless, I love MayUr to death so I have no issues. I still love him. A girl can dream, right??😳
-Symphony- thumbnail

Oh ya! I forgot that he was married and with kids🤣
Nonetheless, I love MayUr to death so I have no issues. I still love him. A girl can dream, right??😳

of course she can......nd maybe someday she would get her real mayank too....Embarrassed