India-Forums

27th dec

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Kamini comes to the reception and says that the decorations and preparations could have been better.  Then the bhagat family greet her and kamya comes as well..and then there is a song and dance by a guy and everyone is happy.   Geeta is also lookin at the song and dance.   at the end of a song the guy dancing goes down  on his knees and offers geeta a rose and she is uncomfortable and finally takes it...and then the guy gets up and looks at her and says everyone is looking at me...and then diverts his attention to other girl..and kamini comes and says OH MY SON Prince.  I was waiting for u for a long time..and then kamya comes and meets him and then they introduce rahul to prince.  and they both hug...and kamini calls over Bhagat family and kamini introduces prince to everyone and geeta is looking at prince shyly.   Then Dr. Bhagat says what does prince do?   Kamini says u r inquiing a lot.  but he thinks as he is thinking what to do and what not to do.   Then kamini says these are kamya in-laws and prince says HELLO and Bhagat family is not liking this..and then prince says i mean namaste.   They nod their heads.  and then kamini introduces all the family..and then Dr. Bhagat says u introduced everyone but u forgot to introduce an importance family member..and cause of her this function took place.  Kamini says Who?? and Dr.  Bhagat says our GEETA.   And geeta is all SHY and kamya is not liking this..and prince sees her and geeta is all shy.   They both nod at each other.   and then Geeta goes and hides behind her dad again and then slowly looks at Prince again and shys away.   

Kamini kisses prince cheeks and he doesnt like it.   and kamini asks who do u like now??as in girl and prince says u know my choice...then kamya comes and says cause of u there is party or else it was boring.   and then mami comes and takes rahul and kamya away from there.   then prince says i m hungry and kamini says i will arrrange for u and then calls Geeta over like a servant...and then she starts taunting Geeta and says my son is hungry...get it.    and then she takes take prince with u and feed him.  Geeta along with prince goes in a bufffeet line and then she serves him food and then she says this is so little u will not be full eating so little.   Prince says no this is enuff.   Prince says thnx...and prince is flirting with her...and geeta says i will go bring sweets and u sit and eat.   she brings sweet dish but cant find prince and is looking around for him and she is about to fall and prince holds her and there is an eyelock..and prince says be careful ...  How can u fall when i m there.  U sit...and he asks if she is ok and Geeta says yes..and then he takes her foot and messages it and geeta is hesitant and prince says u keep on looking..and ur pain will go away in a min.   and geeta is looking on and then says leave it i m ok.   and then another eyelock.   then geeta gets uncomfy but prince keeps on looking at her and Geeta asks why are u looking at me like that and then prince takes her glasses off and says without glasses u look so beautiful...and then he says didnt anyone tell u that without glasses u look beautiful.  and then geeta says my dad is looking..and then prince says i wont make the mistake of giving u fake eyes as then the fault will be mine..and he leaves..and geeta is no no give me my glasses back as i cant see without them..and she tries to walk but it is hurting and prince has already left.   She goes after him..and says listen..and her dad stops her and says what happened...why are u looking nervouse and where are ur glasses...and Geeta is stuttering and then mami comes and tells Dr. Bhagat we are all looking for u.  and then they leave and geeta is left alone..and geeta is thinking where did he go with my glasses and if dad comes to know God knows what he will think of me.

Kripa and his wife gets ready to go to the reception and Sudha comes there and taunts them.   And then Sudha locks them in the room and takes the invitation card.   She is saying i m going to create a hungama in their party.   Geeta is walking around looking for glasses and then her friends tease her where geeta has been and she says prince took my glasses and they tease her...and then they show her where prince is and prince sees her and prince says u want glasses??  Geeta says YES.  and then Prince says u will have to take the photo with me without glasses on the stage here and one photo with ur bro and his wife.  She is coming and stage and prince holds her hand to help her up.   and eyelock while she is climbing the stairs of the stage..and sudha comes and says wow !!!!   and she starts taunting Prince and Geeta.   Kamya thinks i like this...what an entry sudha made.  This is marriage real gift.   and then prince Yells at sudha and taunts her and says r u jealous that i was holding Geeta's hand...well..here i will hold her hand again...and he continues telling her off...and Sudha is shut up.   Sudha leaves from there.  and Geeta is crying...and sudha  and her mom is sitting there eating food...someone walks with boxes of gifts and something falls on floor and it is money....sudha goes to pick it up and kamini catches her...and then taunts her in kamini style.   then sudha says u r kamya's mom right??  and kamini taunts her more a and tells her to remember her name is kamini Yadav.   Then kamini leaves and then sudha says let my time come and then i will show u.   then Sudha says mom is such a witch then her daughter should be no less.   

Rahul and kamya welcoming in the house and then she has to come in and then Then she throws the kalash on the outside and everyone is shocked including rahul.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asaharyamilwebasyadadanycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thxxx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index