Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Hi I'm Sidda

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,
I am new to indiaforums. I would like to be part of the GKD group because I am a big fan of GKD. This is my second hindi serial after MJHT and I love it. The chemistry between Avdesh and Arpita is outstanding. From the first glance of this show, I have been hooked and I do not even speak Hindi. I appreciate everyone's English updates which have helped me understand the show. Thank you everyone and I would love to join your discussions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-shwetha85Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
hiya sidda Hug
welcome to our forum....i am sure you will enjoy here....
i am priya...hope we will get along well.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Sidda,
Welcome to the crazy fun loving GKD Family. I am very sure you will have a loads of fun here and let me tell you that the atmosphere of our forum is so friendly and fun filled  that you will never feel like leaving until you are very hungry or very sleepy...

Hope to see you soon in discussions...Smile

Shwetha

Vistaa

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Shwetha and Priya for your welcoming words. I have viewed some of your discussions and I am very keen on participating in the future discussions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaayoga23priya

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidda!
Welcome to the Gkd Forum Hugit is very fun loving  place. i am sure  u'll enjoy alot here

Edited by sara212 - 27 December 2010 at 8:18pm

Vistaa

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thank you, Shwetha and Priya for your welcoming words. I have viewed some of your discussions and I am very keen on participating in the future discussions.

Sure will love to see you there. Let me give you a brief on whats going on at present. We have 3 active discussions and fun filled things going on. 1) Gangster of the week. where in one person from the family is given this title and she/he becomes a member of Avi's gang to help them in their rough times plus all the other members are suppose to grill this gangster with their Qs. You can see this sticky for more details and how it is carried forward. Till now we had 2 members already grilled and one person is getting grilled. heheheh 2) Discussion of the week(DOTW) the person who has signed up gets an opportunity to put a topic for discussion for rest of the week. This time it was my turn and the topic is called The Good The Bad and The Lady so you can find this can read the post and get going with your views and thoughts. 3) Game of the Week(GOTW) similar to DOTW the person allotted gets the chance to put up a game and everyone can play this game for rest of the week. Its all fun filled and you will enjoy to the coreBig smileBig smile PLUS daily we have written updates of the episode and everybody comes there and shares their thought about the episode.

Enjoy!!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
wah shwetha what a brief

if i was newcomer i wud hv really loved it and i really do now

welcome to forum sidda.
can i take liberty of giving u bit of advice

its best to continue our thoughts and words on the ongoing threads instead of opening up new threads. it amounts to spamming.

so enjoy  read updates participate in the games and all and in short have fun...

shwetha i wud ans ur dotw shortly

i was busy yday with loads of things and my brain didnt work for me to ans u there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85Vistaa

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

wah shwetha what a brief

if i was newcomer i wud hv really loved it and i really do now

welcome to forum sidda.
can i take liberty of giving u bit of advice

its best to continue our thoughts and words on the ongoing threads instead of opening up new threads. it amounts to spamming.

so enjoy  read updates participate in the games and all and in short have fun...

shwetha i wud ans ur dotw shortly

i was busy yday with loads of things and my brain didnt work for me to ans u there

Thank you so much CB.Smile.I am glad that you appreciated my little effort to introduce Sidda to all that she needs to know. And yes I agree with you that she should continue in the existing threads rather than making new ones. You have one whole week for putting up your views in DOTW. Please take your time. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index