India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

What's the HURRY!!

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Does anyone else wonder, why these days serials changes their tracks in a day and events from love to marriage happens in less than a week. I am not blaming directors of DSDV only, most of serials have similar trend.

Even though I look at serials like YRKKH, Pavitra Rishta, YMGGK etc all high TRP serials, their tracks were developed slowly and after few months they even started dragging but still people hooked on themConfused, I used to watch YRKKH on YT, liked it initaily because of its Rajasthani BG. But later they dragged so much their holi function ran for a monthDead.

I really wish they develop charcaters, story and emotions in a balnaced way. Hate when they just rush, never saw any serial where they win the race this way.

DSDV is at good junction, where story starts. I mean they have chance to build their own story away from original. My request to CV, capitalize on you cast and story. Don't rush, introduce the characters well while building story.

Hate how Gautam changed in an hour, Prapti all grown up in weeksDead, Krishna comes makes some impact to story and then just vanishes away. They know we love Sumati, why can't share some screens with her in a week atleast,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraOmaRamdassThinker_Belle

sweet7863 Senior Member
sweet7863
sweet7863

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
i actually disagree becuz i like how the track and story is gng and wish for Prem and Nandini to be happy together, shows tend to lose alot of popularity when tracks are stretched and ppl have seen why that is so. I think the ppl of the show shud continue with the same constant speed as the show is doing pretty well!
but this is just as your post was an opinion! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassThinker_Belle

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
the story of DSDV is based on how mil and dil share relationship. Hence, the rush in the wedding of the lead. Now we hav e to see how Kalyani keeps the relationship and protects Nandini. For that the culprit has to be unveiled.  And, Prem should come to know the truth and Kalyani's mil n dil hate Nandini.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@veena - i am pretty happy with the pace of the story, guatams character is the only one which has not been clearly defined but i m glad they dont spend a long time on one track, like they spent one extra week before getting prena married which made it seem dragging

have no idea how they plan the story lines and tracks but cant say i m unhappy with it

Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Well, I like the pace of the story too...........in fact, when they dragged before Prem-Nandini wedding, I got bored!   The whole story depends on Prem-Nandini getting married without too much of questioning........otherwise, how could they bring out Nandini's secret past which comes out only later after the wedding?  

Only part I didn't like was Gautam's U turns........they showed Gautam and Kalyani as such an understanding couple with almost telepathy between them in the first episodes..........and then he makes a sudden volte face and turns against his wife because of his mother......what didn't happen in 31 years of marriage would not happen in a day!  And when his mom comes back, he again turns sweet.........and when Prapti reveals about her BF, he supports her comparing Prem and Prapti which is utterly illogical!   I preferred the way this character was in the original..........much more believable somehow!

Even Prapti's love story part is to bring Nandini and Kalyani together......why would they make the boy Sonakshi's brother otherwise?  There is something behind that too.......Prapti is just behaving like a spoilt brat........immature and foolish..........which is not unbelievable at that age............her comparing herself to Prem is sort of understandable.........but not Gautam! 

fj08Thinker_Belle

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet7863

i actually disagree becuz i like how the track and story is gng and wish for Prem and Nandini to be happy together, shows tend to lose alot of popularity when tracks are stretched and ppl have seen why that is so. I think the ppl of the show shud continue with the same constant speed as the show is doing pretty well!
but this is just as your post was an opinion! Big smile

i agree
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
the serial started off really fast, slowed down to the point of boredom, was then at a good pace, and all of a sudden is moving at lightening speed! But i think they just want to get prapti's shaadi out of the way to get to the true essence of dsdv which is the mil-dil relationship. They probably fixed gautam's charcter too bc that husband-wife friction may hav overshadowed the main storyline too... But i was thinking in reality, given the "lack of info" kalyani had about nand prior to marrying her son to her, kalyani would do more "research" on mayank be4 geting prapti married to him....u would think they'd show her being more cautious this time around. Idk, just my thoughts.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index