Which couple was the best on KWK? See who won.... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
^ No Lara is coming with her fiance too.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
^ lol never knew she had a finance? She just got one lol...They just got recently engaged...THis year I believe.
i am happy for Lara but Kareena and Saif I can't stop praising them especially Saif made me laugh
Originally posted by lensahunte08

^ lol never knew she had a finance? She just got one lol...They just got recently engaged...THis year I believe.
yes, thats what I meant. Good for her if she got engaged. But it would be a boring episode anyway.
Originally posted by sheee

yes, thats what I meant. Good for her if she got engaged. But it would be a boring episode anyway.

Really? Why do you think it will be boring. I think Lara is a fun person. And someone on this forum told me that once when she was on KWK, she had a great sense of humor. I tried to watch her old episode, but couldn't find it. I don't know about her guy, but I think she will be fun to watch. Am looking forward to the episode.

Good for Kareena and Saif :)

But Personally, I MUCH preferred the Pri and Shahid one, because it was alot more entertaining, which is what I want in KWK. Pri's and Deepika-Sonam were the best ones yet cos they provided some solid entertainment. I liked that Shahid  was asked aot about Kareena and Sania, and to each answer he gave a real answer, that Priyanka talked about her feelings on Kareena and Salman. Plus, I think they're younger so they're naughty attitude and banter they had going on was more relatable as a 'couple', so I found them more likeable.

Also I felt that their interview was actually addressing alot of issues that had come between the last time they were both on KWK...Like I mentioned above Kareena, Sania, Salman. It was about their lives, wheras the Saifeena one seemed to be only about Saifeena themselves, and 'Saifuuu'.

I liked the Saifeena episode too, they seem totally comitted to each other, but episode wise Kareena pulled it down for me.
I'm yet to find an interview that will make me like Kareena offscreen.

Edited by kash4life - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Really? Why do you think it will be boring. I think Lara is a fun person. And someone on this forum told me that once when she was on KWK, she had a great sense of humor. I tried to watch her old episode, but couldn't find it. I don't know about her guy, but I think she will be fun to watch. Am looking forward to the episode.
Lara is hilarious!😃 Her one liners are so funny!🤣

@lensahunte08
 I found you the link to Lara's KWK episode when she came with Bipasha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldRVSIwprI&feature=related 

For season 2, when she came with Katrina:

The other parts for each episode are on the sidebar
😊

Yea Lara is pretty funny, the Kat & Lara episode is really fun!

But don't know about her soon to be hubby 😉

Abhi-Ash were just *yawwwwwwns* BORING! They're such a mismatch. Shahid-Priyanka, technically not a couple. PC=just pure annoying. Could hardly stand her. Anyone who isn't a fan of either of them would've most defo changed the channel.
That only leaves Saif-Kareena. I would've voted for em as well, even though dislike them...their really isnt any other option.

PS: Drinking coffee while talking is FAR less annoying than "saifuuuu" and random blushing.
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Lara is hilarious!😃 Her one liners are so funny!🤣

@lensahunte08
 I found you the link to Lara's KWK episode when she came with Bipasha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldRVSIwprI&feature=related 

For season 2, when she came with Katrina:

The other parts for each episode are on the sidebar
😊

OMG. Your so sweet. Thanks for the videos. Can't wait to watch it. 😊