KaShHeaven#555:"ProperNormalBoyfriend&Girlfriend!" - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
srishh 🤗
@nikki m bored too.....lets continue the game..what say?it will help moving the thread,,,
Originally posted by -KaShti-

☺️☺️

u are making want to watch those scenes sris,seriously now can u post the link of this quality video,i demand it,also the kangan broken one
niks,i wish i can sing a lully baby for u😆
i wish i could stay much longer but i couldnt,i have an assignment to do,learnt lesson from last sem that it should be completed on time if not prepare ur self to drown in books..lol
bye all,keep rocking n niks keep smiling
Originally posted by bary

i wish i could stay much longer but i couldnt,i have an assignment to do,learnt lesson from last sem that it should be completed on time if not prepare ur self to drown in books..lol
bye all,keep rocking n niks keep smiling
:p sweee do your assignment well...all the best
i miss these days of dmg and also missing kash...
guysss dmg forum is gonna b closed ...r u all feeling sad??coz i m feeling sad thora bohat
Originally posted by bary

u are making want to watch those scenes sris,seriously now can u post the link of this quality video,i demand it,also the kangan broken one

😳
haha...thats the KaSh effect....

good luck swee..do well....
@srishh even i wanna see ,,,,but cant see now...mom sitting near...........
Originally posted by ana_kash

i miss these days of dmg and also missing kash...
guysss dmg forum is gonna b closed ...r u all feeling sad??coz i m feeling sad thora bohat
m not feeling sad...look at the bright side...there wont be a bashing topic....only that my KK topic will be closed...but i hope we get kash in a new show and ultimately a new forum...god will give us justice i m sure :)
haww....niks...ur KK....nooooo....shift to some other section...u can post it in member's lounge...:P

cya Swe..........