5 [13.51%]
32 [86.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

For me the best was ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era.

I saw 'Injured witness' yesterday for the 15th time....WOW....lovely chemistry between the 4 of them. each of them had something meaningful to do. ACP was sitting in bureau all alone and co-ordinating everyone's activities. Daya with the criminal in hospital. Asha guarding the hospital and shoots the criminal at the right moment. Abhijeet in Daya's house, saving Daya's brother and family. It's sooo good to see. Clap

i agree

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with Visrom and Debu... Surely Asha era was THE BEST era !! The present era is nothing closer to that.. Its way too far to reach that standards ! The creative team in that era had superb names... and all of them seem to have got better chances in the field.. so gone...! The present team is new and young... they are trying new things but being under the pressure of the usual trend of TRPS, they have no freedom at all to pull up a nice plot and concentrate on the investigatn part of it. SO expecting golden era anymore is like a dream of some stupid fans like me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

For me the best was ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era.

I saw 'Injured witness' yesterday for the 15th time....WOW....lovely chemistry between the 4 of them. each of them had something meaningful to do. ACP was sitting in bureau all alone and co-ordinating everyone's activities. Daya with the criminal in hospital. Asha guarding the hospital and shoots the criminal at the right moment. Abhijeet in Daya's house, saving Daya's brother and family. It's sooo good to see. Clap

I agree with you. The foursome and after Asha, the Three Musketeers were the best. They truly represented CID.

I watched the Injured Witness a few weeks back and I just loved the episode. Any episode with the foursome, or the Musketeers as the majority were great. Nowadays, there is less and less of the Musketeers and more and more of Sachin and Kajal. I don't have anything against them, they look great as CID officers, but they don't bring back the feeling that Asha or the foursome produced when the show first started.

I was very young, but when I rewatch the shows, I just remember all those amazing scenes. Clap
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Don't you think guys Vivek, Sachin and Kajol Should be wiped out from CID ? Well then it will make you satisfied at least . Wink
zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I think Asha era was surely the golden era.It used to be very natural and believable. Aditi era was good too. And Muskan era used to be a combination of meaningful plots+good fun. For ppl like me who never watched CID during Asha era, Muskaan era would seem like the golden era. But, since I watched Asha era in the re-euns, I realized that there is a real golden era to CID before Muskaan era....

And the right now era....there is neither meaningful plots nor any fun. Just mechanical investigation and mechanical plots....which just makes us sleepy. And, an occasional good episode, once in a few months or so just to wipe our tears....

Edited by zerry123 - 01 January 2011 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

Don't you think guys Vivek, Sachin and Kajol Should be wiped out from CID ? Well then it will make you satisfied at least . Wink
Ohh C'mon... we want a sensible team.... Our anger against Sachin is that he is an unneccessary addition to the team at the wrong time...just an extra.... Thats it !!! Kaajal- we need her now..as Tasha is gone... and Viivek is always needed and appreciated.. He is an inseperable part nowSmile
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
According to creatives the golden days are over and it is impossible to come back.
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Definitely the Asha era was the golden age of CID. Interesting plots, highly talented writers, interesting information & crackling chemaistry between our trio & Asha- CID had it all during this era. Things would come alive with their brilliant performances on the show. But as the saying goes- All Good Things Come to an end. Muskaan era had some awesome chemistry  between each & every team member.
It was quite an enjoyable era, although it does not come anyway close to the Asha era.
Though the golden era will never come back, Broken Heart, but surely one day CID will rectify all it's shortcomings & emerge like the powerful phoenix. Things will be fine once again. After all we must not forget the name of the show is CID, so this day is not hard to come by.  

Go to top