Golden days - Page 2

Poll Question :

Are the golden days of CID back

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Asha era was surely the golden era.It used to be very natural and believable. Aditi era was good too. And Muskan era used to be a combination of meaningful plots+good fun. For ppl like me who never watched CID during Asha era, Muskaan era would seem like the golden era. But, since I watched Asha era in the re-euns, I realized that there is a real golden era to CID before Muskaan era....

And the right now era....there is neither meaningful plots nor any fun. Just mechanical investigation and mechanical plots....which just makes us sleepy. And, an occasional good episode, once in a few months or so just to wipe our tears....
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CID_HD

Don't you think guys Vivek, Sachin and Kajol Should be wiped out from CID ? Well then it will make you satisfied at least . ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ohh C'mon... we want a sensible team.... Our anger against Sachin is that he is an unneccessary addition to the team at the wrong time...just an extra.... Thats it !!! Kaajal- we need her now..as Tasha is gone... and Viivek is always needed and appreciated.. He is an inseperable part now๐Ÿ˜Š
According to creatives the golden days are over and it is impossible to come back.
Definitely the Asha era was the golden age of CID. Interesting plots, highly talented writers, interesting information & crackling chemaistry between our trio & Asha- CID had it all during this era. Things would come alive with their brilliant performances on the show. But as the saying goes- All Good Things Come to an end. Muskaan era had some awesome chemistry  between each & every team member.
It was quite an enjoyable era, although it does not come anyway close to the Asha era.
Though the golden era will never come back, ๐Ÿ’”, but surely one day CID will rectify all it's shortcomings & emerge like the powerful phoenix. Things will be fine once again. After all we must not forget the name of the show is CID, so this day is not hard to come by.  
Originally posted by Shagnika

Ohh C'mon... we want a sensible team.... Our anger against Sachin is that he is an unneccessary addition to the team at the wrong time...just an extra.... Thats it !!! Kaajal- we need her now..as Tasha is gone... and Viivek is always needed and appreciated.. He is an inseperable part now๐Ÿ˜Š

Sachin as an Extra ? I don't think so. I think he fits really well in the team. In fact the team needs him. He was not unnecessary addition ever in the team. And Its fireworks who brought him and fit him in the team.
But again I am giving same suggestion. Vivek, Kajol and Sachin should be wiped out. So the crowd will go less and our Beloved old team will work on cases. Thats the way fireworks will satisfy their fans with full doses.........
๐Ÿคข

for me 1998-2004 was the golden era after that quality of stories has been degraded epi by epi

Originally posted by jennifer-fan

Hello di!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Iisha....welcome to the forum yaar!!! I am soooooo happy ki MD ke baad meri family se koi toh yahan par aaya

ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era. was tyhe golden era

I have seen impossible murder 11 times. The injured witness7 times. the invisiblkle killer old 5 times and counting

Sachin as an Extra ? I don't think so. I think he fits really well in the team. In fact the team needs him. He was not unnecessary addition ever in the team. And Its fireworks who brought him and fit him in the team.
But again I am giving same suggestion. Vivek, Kajol and Sachin should be wiped out. So the crowd will go less and our Beloved old team will work on cases. Thats the way fireworks will satisfy their fans with full doses.........
๐Ÿคข
[/QUOTE]

Sorry agar mujhse spamming ho gayi but i tataaly agree with u @ CIH_HD.....Mujhe toh Sachin Sir achche lagte hain๐Ÿ˜ณ...and after all he is neither a bad actor or a dishonest cop
Edited by RockinMuskan - 13 years ago

Confusing...

Sorry main kuch samjhi nahi...Mujhe keh rahe ho kya??