Are the golden days of CID back

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Wanted 2 know ur opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!
best days were wid muskaan etc. now, there's to omany peops like sachin etc. that are not needed...less focus on trio...
Originally posted by blahblahs

best days were wid muskaan etc. now, there's to omany peops like sachin etc. that are not needed...less focus on trio...

β€οΈ I LUVED MUSKAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️

If the Muskaan era was the golden era, then the Viren/Asha/Aditi era was the platinum eraπŸ˜†

For me the best was ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era.

I saw 'Injured witness' yesterday for the 15th time....WOW....lovely chemistry between the 4 of them. each of them had something meaningful to do. ACP was sitting in bureau all alone and co-ordinating everyone's activities. Daya with the criminal in hospital. Asha guarding the hospital and shoots the criminal at the right moment. Abhijeet in Daya's house, saving Daya's brother and family. It's sooo good to see. πŸ‘
In addition to Visrom Di's comments, I would like to add that there was no callousness among the team members, once a criminal is caught, he is caught, he could not escape, unlike what happens sometimes nowadays. The side actors were sometimes actually really popular names from the telly industry, and we got class side actors, not these B grade actors they mostly show nowadays. The stories were engaging, and the investigation had a systematic approach, with no such confusion about the various steps because the team wasn't so huge as it is now. Nowadays, one group goes to this place, the other goes there, and it gets hard to follow sometimes. The background music was mostly used as a filler, or to add to the suspense when something interesting shows up, and not to deafen the viewers, and wasn't used here and there like a lullaby. All in all, if you ask me about a case from the aforementioned era after a few days of watching it, I will be able to recollect almost everything. But if you ask me about a case nowadays, even if I've watched it twice or thrice, it might be hard for me to recollect.
Hey Jennifer.. Welcome to the CID Forums.

Wish you a nice and quality time here with all CIDians. Feel free to express your opinions and discuss threads.

Originally posted by visrom

For me the best was ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era.

I saw 'Injured witness' yesterday for the 15th time....WOW....lovely chemistry between the 4 of them. each of them had something meaningful to do. ACP was sitting in bureau all alone and co-ordinating everyone's activities. Daya with the criminal in hospital. Asha guarding the hospital and shoots the criminal at the right moment. Abhijeet in Daya's house, saving Daya's brother and family. It's sooo good to see. πŸ‘

i agree
I agree with Visrom and Debu... Surely Asha era was THE BEST era !! The present era is nothing closer to that.. Its way too far to reach that standards ! The creative team in that era had superb names... and all of them seem to have got better chances in the field.. so gone...! The present team is new and young... they are trying new things but being under the pressure of the usual trend of TRPS, they have no freedom at all to pull up a nice plot and concentrate on the investigatn part of it. SO expecting golden era anymore is like a dream of some stupid fans like me
Don't you think guys Vivek, Sachin and Kajol Should be wiped out from CID ? Well then it will make you satisfied at least . πŸ˜‰