Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hello di!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastiel

blahblahs Senior Member
blahblahs
blahblahs

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
best days were wid muskaan etc. now, there's to omany peops like sachin etc. that are not needed...less focus on trio...
Bellastiel Senior Member
Bellastiel
Bellastiel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblahs

best days were wid muskaan etc. now, there's to omany peops like sachin etc. that are not needed...less focus on trio...

Heart I LUVED MUSKAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
If the Muskaan era was the golden era, then the Viren/Asha/Aditi era was the platinum eraLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehadb27

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

For me the best was ACP-Abhijeet-Daya-Asha era.

I saw 'Injured witness' yesterday for the 15th time....WOW....lovely chemistry between the 4 of them. each of them had something meaningful to do. ACP was sitting in bureau all alone and co-ordinating everyone's activities. Daya with the criminal in hospital. Asha guarding the hospital and shoots the criminal at the right moment. Abhijeet in Daya's house, saving Daya's brother and family. It's sooo good to see. Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmishreelaaway_from_TVDemonStarnycsweetiedebayonsuhani.cipamisam_kal2011

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
In addition to Visrom Di's comments, I would like to add that there was no callousness among the team members, once a criminal is caught, he is caught, he could not escape, unlike what happens sometimes nowadays. The side actors were sometimes actually really popular names from the telly industry, and we got class side actors, not these B grade actors they mostly show nowadays. The stories were engaging, and the investigation had a systematic approach, with no such confusion about the various steps because the team wasn't so huge as it is now. Nowadays, one group goes to this place, the other goes there, and it gets hard to follow sometimes. The background music was mostly used as a filler, or to add to the suspense when something interesting shows up, and not to deafen the viewers, and wasn't used here and there like a lullaby. All in all, if you ask me about a case from the aforementioned era after a few days of watching it, I will be able to recollect almost everything. But if you ask me about a case nowadays, even if I've watched it twice or thrice, it might be hard for me to recollect.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaway_from_TVm_kal2011DemonStarnycsweetiesuhani.cipamisavisrom

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey Jennifer.. Welcome to the CID Forums.

Wish you a nice and quality time here with all CIDians. Feel free to express your opinions and discuss threads.

Go to top