India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

RV & Shika .....?????

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
 I was just thinking, could RV and Shika already be aquainted from before?  When RV was introduced he was planning to visit his brother at college.  What if it's the same college that Shika goes to, and wouldn't it be something if it turns out that RV and Shika are already friends or maybe something more Wink LOL.
Just the thoughts of an idle mind, it would certainly create some hangama.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyjaanshentalkie14VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-smile.sara

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Quite possible........anything that creates any sort of closeness between RV and Avi clan is certainly welcome.............this could open a channel of communication between the two sides and prove useful later on.

ClapClapGood idea, Nila. Hope it turns out to be true. Smile

Edited by vista90pro - 27 December 2010 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

gnitika Senior Member
gnitika
gnitika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i am also thinking that rv and shikha known eachother earlier through his  bro college . and story may be like that there will be a big fight b/w avi and rv and shikha will come b/w them .

super_boy

prathimap Newbie
prathimap
prathimap

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I also thought like this only. Maybe may not be
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hi N,

Very interesting and exciting, when RV was first introduced and he said he would go to meet his bro, I said the same thing maybe he knows Shikha from the same college/ or already knows her.

Also there was this other discussion last week that Shikha and RV might know one another, maybe even husband and wife, especially as he so quickly lost his cool with Avi said his whole family would be wiped out!!

Either way, a big twist will happen!....When RV first came, I said that Avi needs an ally and I still think RV is that person, he seems to be a decent guy, very by the book. He will temporarily be chasing Avi but sooner or later I am sure his adherence to the law will kick in!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i want to agree to this point that rv and shikha know each other but rv may not be aware that shikha is avdesh sister

and according to sana post shikha wud enter when high point of rv and avdesh fight comes.  

so number of possiblities here

talkie14

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index