Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 99)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Anju loveedd your analysis.. I did not see the entire episode just the NivRen parts So I liked the explanation you gave !!

@ rach awesomee!!!! writing.. I am going over all the posts slowly and I love what you guyz are writing

!@ navz did you upload today's nivren Scnees? I guess those will help us keep sane!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatinganjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Rach I agree with your analysis of four leads life so far. DD is the loser in all count and she is going to lose everything she wants and working so hard to get because of her idiotic behavior. But you almost made me pity her. But I seriously want her to suffer more than anything. Also Sid got everything, but lost the most precious thing in life, his true love (according to him) because of his disability to stand for anything in life. Nivi will get back what she lost with help of her darling Pati and Viren will have everything he crave for with Nivi's faith, care, and love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
'Polite Agressivness' - Very well described, Rach! Yup, I like that Viren better for sure..

Edited by Excruciating - 29 December 2010 at 1:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Payal, Anju, Shushmita - I second your thoughts and I loved Viren's "GO TO HELL"  attitude when he entered the show.....  I do seem to see that attitude here and there but he covers it well with a joke or tell "mein tho mazak kar raha tha" 

Did you guys see the scene when he held the bulb...he had a contemplation look on his face!! I know now Attitude is not everything but Love is for Mr Viren Sood but he is what he is and we all love him....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OMG anju did i tell u how much i love you.I loved ur analysis, i read it 3 times and i was nodding half the time and rolling on the floor laughing the other half. LOLZ i love how u expressed ur anger. aahahah loved ur thoughts on D and i agree i was thinking the same tht here miss dumbness was saying about niv doing it for attension well ahem she s doing it  man.
Anyways lets not get into her she isnt even worth our attention. Man anju i loved the bit where u wrote about Thomas edison ROFLI was laughing so har man great one anju

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Girls, a very important thing I forgot to mention in my analysis - Expressions of NT dadi when DD was not able to give her promise that she will take care of Nivi. Look at her expressions.. It is very evident and clear that dadi has recognized the fact that Divya is not going to take care of Nivi. Something is wrong between the two. Look how she is looking at DD when she goes away with HL. The feeling is sinking in that DD will not be there for Nivi and even DD's expressions showed her that. So now dadi will definitely be more worried and will do something or meet with Viren to find out what is going on.

Edited by anjubala - 29 December 2010 at 1:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Payal I just those scenes again with your analysis in mind. You were right on target. It wasn't imagination of your active mind. LOL I just love his attitude when Nivi refused to come and fake anger while telling Nivi don't open the door. I really want that attitude back in him when he talks to DD, CC or YD or anyone he works with. Actually even Nivi is also getting good at showing attitude without being disrespectful, soubat ka asar achcha ho raha hai dono pe. Viren agreed that it's his wife 101%, now let's see when Nivi agrees that she is changing due to him.  

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Guys, I don't get it.
If the bulb wasn't working, and as Divya says, that the fuse had gone, and she had sent Nandu to get the bulb, then that means that only Divya knew about the bulb not working, and noone else did.

So does that mean that Divya's behind this? Confused
I dunno, I was just watching yesterday's episode, and this just popped in my head.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index