Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 97)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Wow Anju what a analysis loved it you are too good and I love the way you describe our sweetu and his dharampatni aur uska pehla pyar Nandu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatinganjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Anju, amazing analysis sweetie. I get your anger at DD. You don't want to know what I am keep calling her LOL Anyways I am angry at Sid too, Mr. Sulking King is just crossing all limit of my patience. I want to him to see how badly his wife behaves with his own mother. Till now VD never get respect from this family but now I want Sid to stand up for VD against his mom, he gave promise for Nivi not for VD.

About that door, I was thinking that too, finally that stupid door was close but no one was inside. LOL All Viren's scene was so light hearted today, it just bring smile on your face even thinking about it. He is just a adorable kid with Dadaji, NT dadi and VD. I love to see him with all those people. 

I hope Viren will use Thomas Edison's invesion smartly and make us proud. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

NivRen today were unbelievably cute, or more specifically, our munchkinpie was really cute. Awwww, seriously guys, today's episode was a blast in that regard. Even, the idiotic pea brain with her lousy attitude and pathetic behavior failed to bring me down and curb my enthusiasm. Though I had decided not to, but I still want to mention something about DD here ' we all know that she is extremely selfish and has a one track mind and thinks of everything in context of Sid and that's exactly what she is interpreting right now, that Nivi is doing all this to basically get Sid's attention. Okay, let's say for the sake of argument, she is jealous & mad at Nivi, but as her sister, at least be thoughtful enough to not say anything bad to her in front of her (Nivi's) worst enemy, CC. I mean, come on, go and bash her when you guys are alone, if that is how much you hate her, but how could you give an encouragement to CC. You know the bond between siblings is so strong & amazing, that no matter whatever issues are going on personally between the 2 but when it comes to an outsider, you always show a combined front, right? God, she is so disgusting. I get so worked up whenever I think of her agrrrhh Angry (okay, trying to calm down, thinking of something nice, hmm,Day Dreaming NivRen, Viren, oops, back on track ' NivRen, heheWink). Better, much better, feel better, hmm see it never fails to work, NivRen are therapeutic, the magic that my sweetcakes weave together is something else, I tell.

Anyways, so I loved both the NivRen scenes of today's episode thoroughly (one in Dadaji's room & the other right outside their room) and cannot decide which one I like the best. A lot of folks have already discussed & described these scenes with their POV and so, don't want to be repetitive but wanted to mention couple of things in respective scenes that particularly caught my attention & hasn't been mentioned by anyone. I want to specifically mention this in context with Rach's analysis (on page-89), where she mentioned that she would like to have that strong determined aggressive Viren back (I second that, don't get me wrong, I love Viren being so adorable & romantic & always full of masti) and today we did get to see a very very brief glimpse of that, which immediately caught my attention just because I had read Rach's analysis before I saw the episode. So, Viren throws the 1st flower which hits Dadaji by mistake, and then he comes back to the door again with another flower, does not throw it, rather shows it to Nivi with one hand & signaling her to come to him with the other ' guys, look at the intensity of his gaze & body language here Shocked. He immediately, in the next moment makes it kiddish by kissing the flower & attempting to throw it at Nivi but there is that determination/stubbornness in his stance, which says, "you better come to me, right now, this very second, otherwise you have no idea what I am going to do to you". OMG, girls that was a wow Dead, I don't know what to say, but I want that Viren to surface, real bad, no doubt about that. I was a bit reluctant to mention this at first just because my imagination goes all haywire Sillywhen it comes to Viren, so I am really hoping that at least one person feels this and agrees with what I think I saw?? I equally loved the second scene right in front of NivRen's bedroom where he comes back twice to ensure that she is not entering the room, but did you notice his expression after he comes the last time, asks her, "Pukka, promise?", to which Nivi smiles and nods & just then for a moment, before he leaves, he just let's himself lose control over himself and looks at her with that 'Oh, I love you so much, what are you doing to me' look Day Dreaming. Guys, that was so cute. His eyes get all dreamy & mesmerizing, as if he has lost all his senses. Awww, that was adorable. Loved it, thoroughly!! On this same note, I cannot wait for Nivi's love towards Viren to begin & then we can also start seeing all these love filled expressions in her eyes.

Woww Payal maazing Analysis dear . lovedd it .

d way u explained Viren was 2 gd . But seriousyy all credit 2 make Viiren so lovable n so cutee goes 2 Kinshuk .He truly knows Yaar hu 2 change ur expressions , when 2 change it imeediately .like u explained d flower scene .I mean it is 2 difficult 2 change ur expressions in few seconds n he did it perfectllyy .Clap .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Payal, if you read my thoughts just before your post you will see I have mentioned that same point. His attitude when he had 2nd flower in his hand..It was killing. So much attitude he showed in that scene - one hand had flower and the other hand is calling Nivi that you come else here it is..
Yes, I love his attitude and I am missing it big time. I was happy to see it back for a moment.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

Heyy shovu welcome back jaaan Hug.Yarr 2dy's episode was full of Viren's naughtines , Viren's funny n kiddy  behaviour wid Nivi n NAndu .OMGG i can't tell u yaar hu much i loved Viren-Nandu scene I mean out of d world ROFL .

Yupp i was also thnkng Ki why Viren was d one who got d bulb ? Confused then i thought a lott n came 2 d conclusion tht may b Now Viren will act serious . May b he will now understand Nivi's fear n will try his best 2 achieve his mission tht is " MP ko dhoondo mission " Wink  LOL

Yar i hav 1 question like rach was also confused abt dis ki do u thnk Viren will hide d bulb thng frm every1 especially frm Nivi as he will nt want her 2 give more tension .n Nivi will find it out somehu .NT dadi will anyhu talk 2 Nivi n there she will tell 2 Nivi ki She had seen some1 throwing th bulb outside d house  .n there Nivi will get tht Viren can't b tht guy becoz had it he he wouldn't hav brought d bulb in d room
Monika If Viren is not MP then I think someone else from the family but not Nivi will find it and accuse him of doing all these acts with Nivi to prove Nivi insane it can't be evil trio as they would want him to do that they will even support him in his act but may be Sidya or VD who will tell this to Nivi but Nivi will not agree to their accusation and support him in the end.

rach some thngs whch i m sure gong 2 happen r :

1) Viren gong 2 hide tht bulb thng frm every1 even frm Nivi .

2) All family members will suspect Viren (If tht Bulb thng comes out or if any1 finds it out in Viren's room)

3) Nivi will surely trust Viren when Viren will b blamed for dt bulb thng n for all d incidents whch happened wid Nivi .

4) Guyz i m still thnkng ki Viren had nt sent d quotation yet n dis cn b d bigg problem for whch Viren cn b accused by Sid n by dadaji also

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Guys, What do you thing will happen in the wedding photo session tomorrow.
Viren "dresses" Nivi up, so I wonder what kind of scenes we'll get to see.

And we saw that Viren tires to kiss Nivi aswell, so that's another possibility.

... Yaaar, I'm just thinking about the wedding photo session, and I'm soooooo super duper excited!!! It's gonna be AWESOME! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by asyadada

Today's episode was really good and only b/c of NivRen, however too much time is wasted on DD, but I guess it is necessary to show her mean streak towards Nivi. 

DD has gotten everything she wanted and just b/c she's not happy she's making poor Nivi suffer. And instead of sympathizing with her, DD turns on her and says it's all for attention. With a relative like this who needs an enemy like CC?!

As for Viren, it was hard to figure out his expression when he was given the light bulb. I hope too, just like the rest of you, that Viren isn't responsible, but more and more circumstances are pointing towards him. If it is Viren and he DOESN'T KNOW that he's doing this then NivRen's marriage is salvageable, but if he is DOING THIS DELIBERATELY then I don't know how RS and CT will salvage this marriage b/c it will be really difficult for Nivi to TRUST let alone LOVE Viren again. 

However, I'm taking Sofna's advice and watching and waiting to see how the story unfolds. However, I'm also praying/hoping that CT doesn't screw up Viren and our favorite pair NivRen

Oh yeah, when Viren and Nandu were on screen I totally though about all of you crazy girls and your posts about the two of them!

Asya hu r   u dear ? Dear i don't know but i will stick 2 my old point ki Viren is nt d MP .He can't hurt nivi yaar . It is impoosible for fim , he can't even thnk abt it .Yes if it is done by Viren then i m sure he is unaware of it (dual personality) .

n yes me 2 loved d scene b/w vien nandu .haaaaa /it was damnn funny . especially when viren says " maine tuhjhse yeh expect nahi kiya tha "LOL

Hi Sushmita! I'm doing well thanks for asking. How are you doing? Are you on winter break from school? Or are you working? Not sure what age range you're in. 

I really hope that you're right and that Viren isn't the MP, but until we find out one way or another at least we have the wedding picture segment to look forward to!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Payal, if you read my thoughts just before your post you will see I have mentioned that same point. His attitude when he had 2nd flower in his hand..It was killing. So much attitude he showed in that scene - one hand had flower and the other hand is calling Nivi that you come else here it is..
Yes, I love his attitude and I am missing it big time. I was happy to see it back for a moment.

Oh Yaa anju even i m missing tht bad guy Viren wid havng full of attitude who entered in dis show on 1st oct n his 1st dialogue was " KARNE WALE BOLTE NAHI "  n i so hope ki he follows dis . I m dyingg 2 see his attitude of Viren yaar

Edited by sushmitadutta - 29 December 2010 at 12:49pm

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index