Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ok Girls, I finally saw the episode and I think I am ready to pen down my thoughts. I think the story is moving ahead and we are inching closer (thought slowly) to the revelation of mystery track but I also think that MP track will culminate to the rift track also or will lead to the truth between Nivi-Sid coming out.
The way DD behaved today was outrageous. Who wants an outsider as an enemey when the sister herself is one.
1) Breakfast scene - I seriously tell you girls, I have started hating this dining room and this dining table as all the bad things have happened in this area only. All the taunting of Nivi-Viren has happened during breakfast time. I so wish that CTs change the location now. Anyways, I had to take this out of my system to think properly.
CC is back and her tactics are back. Look at the way she does nautanki and says "Aakhir hamari bahu hai"... yeah right.. When have you considered Nivi as your bahu and I loved Nivi for giving CC back "Maa kya kah rahi hain aap? Kya hua hai mujhe?" ... before she would have just kept quiet but now atleast she opened her mouth. And girls let us go and beat the hell out of DD. This is the limit. Nobody was talking to you so why did you interfere and why you had to give all that information when nobody asked for... So, tell me who is gaining attention - you or Nivi? CC/VD were not talking to you and you realized that that is why you opened your damn mouth. You are blaming your little sister that she is doing all this to gain attention??? Whose attention madam??? Siddharth's?? Go to hell and keep your hubby attached to your sari pallu so that he follows you everywhere. Even after taking the promise you do not believe that they are not going to talk.. How pathetic can you be? I feel sory for VD who got such an a**hole bahut (sorry girls but I had to use this language). VD your problem was that you could not stand up and you never taught your son to stand up for right.. He stood up for family that's it... but not for what is correct. I was so sad to see Nivi in tears again and that too because of her selfish sister. DDD saw that her MIL was upset too so coolly left .. Horrible, Pathetic, Damn.... Thanks VD for consoling Nivi and telling her to take her care. YOu know what she is going through. CTs please make DD suffer. Please show Sid having spine and standing up for his friend, his SIL..
I wanted to take away that sly smile from DDs face when she saw that Nivi Sid crossed each other without any recognition... It will be so difficult to stay in the same house without any interaction between the family members.
2) Dadi-DD - Did I every tell you all how much I love NT dadi. She is the best form of grandparent anybody can ever get. touchwood, GOD give you long life dadi. She was so worried for her Nivi. She knows something is not right and is dying to know what happened. Her expressions were so good. And then comes DD walking like a queen... And see how her expressions give away that yes something is not right with Nivi. Does she not know that she cannot fake anything infront of dadi? DD, you will agian be the reason of your dadi's heart attack. If you do not want to tell about Nivi then keep your expressions like that. why did you make that stupid and worried face when dadi asked you about Nivi? Can you not keep your face smiling and jokingly ask what happened to her??? She is fine.. NT dadi, Nivi needs you so please be strong and be her support. She will need you support a lot now as her sister is there to ruin her life and happiness alongwith other Sood animals. You are a key witness to the episode that happened last night. Dadi was not able to take the promise from DD and that to me is significant as DD will never take care of Nivi. So, CTs showed us this way instead of showing that she is making promise and not keeping it. HL/PT ka to kya kahna.. I do not want to go there. PT if you had kept little control and showed HL your angry eyes initially then you would not have done it now. HL would have been a better person then. HL you are saying about Nivi that she is without mother hence she is scared... I will say it is good that she does not have mother as she has dadi and that is why she is such a wonderful and sanskari ladki. DD has a mother and see what kind of person she is...
3) Viren scene - He is a darling. He wants to bring smile on his wife's face no matter how.. He just does it. He is a man of action. He is fulfilling his desire to see Nivi as a bride and to keep all these memories with her. He did all the shopping by himself as he knows nobody else will be of any help. He bought such beautiful dresses and wow what a jewellery. He has excellent choice (we already know this in the form of Nivi). I liked his kiddish attitude here when he wore his pagdi. He will make this moment a svery special one for Nivi and himself and they will cherish this forever. These memories will help them to sail through the problems they will face soon. I was surprised to see the door closed today. How come when nobody is in the room, door is kept closed else it is open for the whole world to see what is going inside with Nivi Viren... A big blooper... And Viren ke paas itne paise kahan se aaye yeh shopping karne ke liye? Maybe credit card jiska bill company pay karegi.. Sir, thore responsible ho jao and start work too..
4) NiVren-Dadaji - How cute was this segment. Nivi is so samajhdar and so organized. Dadaji was so impressed with her. And the way she sppoke about her dadaji was very nice. That made BS, remember his old friend.. Nivi's massage and thought about Narayan made BS so satisfied that he drifted into sleep.. Here comes our sweetu looking for fis love. He knew that she will be with dadaji.. I loved how Nivi and Viren spoke with their eyes... ek dusre ko ishara kar rahe hain. And I was laughing like crazy (without making any sound as i am at work) at Viren's antics...The first genda phool lands on dadaji and the way Viren disappears was hilarious. Kinshuk did a great job in this segment.
Nivi managed it somehow but dadaji knew somebody was outside and so he looked outside but could not see anybody. Comes Viren again .. and this time look at his attitude..oh man killing.. One hand has the flower and the other hand does ishara to Nivi that come else I will again throw flower. Nivi freaked out and she stood up saying NAHIN.. Dadaji woke up from his slumber and looked and saw Viren.. Viren bhi to natak baaj hai, aa gaya dada ke paas sewa karne. This was the first time BS said about Viren and his childhood that "yeh badmaash to bhaag jata tha"... So, he does remember his childhood and also that he was naughty that time too. And the minute BS says about patni (Nivi), Viren agrees 101% that yes my biwi is teaching me and I am improving in her company... WOW Viren babu.. kya asar hai biwi ka. I liked the way Viren said that he has also taught Nivi how to smile and voila, our Nivi gives a beautiful smile. Dadaji is very happy today and satisfied with Viren. He has judged that Viren will always keep Nivi happy. And I liked how BS does to Nivi "jao beta, apne pati ko intezaar nahin karvaya karte". Oh Yes!!!!
5) NiVren - See how comfortable Nivi is with Viren now. The way they both were holding hands and walking towards their room. It speaks volumes specially in regards to Nivi. Again, Viren closes her eyes and he cutely says "koi dekh lega to kya hua, tum meri biwi ho"... Yes, Nivi kyon sharmana.. He is your husband and can do whatever he wants. Nobody has any right to question him, infact for that matter question you too. ANd then sirji forgot flowers.. The direction was so good today when he asked her not to go in otherwise he will scold her.. and then he comes from behind the pillar and says "I am watching".. He has such cute expressions, i love it and I love Kinny for this. Nivi was all in smiles and happy. Touchwood...
And Virenandu scene.. And i remembered our notorious gang here - shova, rachna, aashvee, ashly.. Unki muraad puri ho gayi and Nandu got the screen time once again. Loved when Viren hits him on his back and says "mujhe is ghar mein do do Lalji nahin chahiye".. Oh man.. so hilarious.
And then comes the climax - discovery of missing bulb... Thomas Edison, serials have used your invention so well here.. They have used it to make serial full of thrills and suspense. Edison ki atma ko kitni shaanti mil rahi hogi yeh dekh kar ki Viren ko bulb mil gaya. And now he is in thinking mode.. He is trying to piece together the links..
Sorry to bother you all with such a long post.. Please excuse me and I want your thoughts and comments...
Edited by anjubala - 29 December 2010 at 12:24pm