Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 94)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Today's episode was really good and only b/c of NivRen, however too much time is wasted on DD, but I guess it is necessary to show her mean streak towards Nivi. 

DD has gotten everything she wanted and just b/c she's not happy she's making poor Nivi suffer. And instead of sympathizing with her, DD turns on her and says it's all for attention. With a relative like this who needs an enemy like CC?!

As for Viren, it was hard to figure out his expression when he was given the light bulb. I hope too, just like the rest of you, that Viren isn't responsible, but more and more circumstances are pointing towards him. If it is Viren and he DOESN'T KNOW that he's doing this then NivRen's marriage is salvageable, but if he is DOING THIS DELIBERATELY then I don't know how RS and CT will salvage this marriage b/c it will be really difficult for Nivi to TRUST let alone LOVE Viren again. 

However, I'm taking Sofna's advice and watching and waiting to see how the story unfolds. However, I'm also praying/hoping that CT doesn't screw up Viren and our favorite pair NivRen

Oh yeah, when Viren and Nandu were on screen I totally though about all of you crazy girls and your posts about the two of them!

Asya hu r   u dear ? Dear i don't know but i will stick 2 my old point ki Viren is nt d MP .He can't hurt nivi yaar . It is impoosible for fim , he can't even thnk abt it .Yes if it is done by Viren then i m sure he is unaware of it (dual personality) .

n yes me 2 loved d scene b/w vien nandu .haaaaa /it was damnn funny . especially when viren says " maine tuhjhse yeh expect nahi kiya tha "LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadatamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?
I Agree Di.
We were dying for some GOOD NivRen scenes, and we got them, so let's enjoy them.
Baaki ki fikar kal kareynge!!

BTW, is it just me, or do the CT's always decide to bring GOOD NivRen scenes at the end of the week?Confused

Hiii dearr hu r u (after 2dy's epi ? LOL) Hug.

Yup we wanted Viren n Nivren n we got it n tht 2 romantically , funnily .i just lovedd it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Does anybody know which movie the song is from "Tere Bina" in the SBB segment??

I want to download it....

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi Shova.. how are you? Long time and no chat.... We all missed you so much. Yes, today's episode was good but SBS/SBB segments are the best. Did you see them?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova.. how are you? Long time and no chat.... We all missed you so much. Yes, today's episode was good but SBS/SBB segments are the best. Did you see them?
I know about the SBB and SBS but havnt seen them will do now cause internet problems. awww I missed u too darlz. so whats the discussion going on about i wanna join Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

Hi Shova, how r u dear? Sorry I couldn't stay longer yesterday night, couldn't keep my eyes open.
We had a treat today, a N the B scene. I remembered all of you and couldn't stop laughing.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Guys someone do me a favour, can anyone PM me the links of SBB and SBS for some reason the ones i have doesnt work. thanks love ya.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index