Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 92)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?
Me always tke this advice....TongueTongue....better for my health...LOLLOL..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamittusinghtamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
OK ladies.... I am super excited seeing all the promos and after todays episode I am going to try my analysis towards some of the scenes

1scene: CC and DD behaviour and how VD and Nivi reacted...Althought we are all stuck on who is the MP and where is thsi whole track leading....I really am very disappointed in relationships and peoples personality in this scene. CC is pure evil and has nothing but hatred running in her veins...DD is now purrelya nd utterly gettign in the mean zone... Today we saw how she demeaned her sister and she herself dug her own grave with her pyari sasuma and loving sister. I was really expecting VD & Nivi to speak their mind as it was showing through their eyes... I was hoping that Viren would coem from somewhere and yell at DD, she totally deserved it!!

2 Scene: Nivren and Dadaji scene -  Viren is really gettign better and better every day in trying to patofy his wife....I just fell in love when he found out he hit dadaji instead of Nivi.... Dadaji now understands that Viren is the only one who has made Nivi smile without any restraints or hesitations...and you could see the contemplation in his eyes when he sees them together...  I understand that he was a little kiddish but to be honest, any serious person when in love can be a little silly!!! 

3 Scene - The topic of Nivis behaviour and her moms death!!! I really think the MP is the person who know's all the truth about Nivi's mom's deatha dn why she killed herself.... I have a feeling that there is more to this than just suicide... HL and Pratap are to be honest just a waste in this show!! Atleast pratap sometimes shows some good sense and stops his wife in timley manner... I really wonder if DD is that naive to not know the reason

4 scene - Viren & Nandu scene, When ever i see them I rememeber Hum Apke hein kaun Salman and lallu.... Love the scenes between them!! Kudos to nandu for potrayign a comedy character amidst SOODS where hatred is so prominent!!! Coming to the part where Viren finds the bulb, why would he get the bulb if he was the MP unless he doesn't remember his hidden personality is doign all this and he doesn't even remember what he did!!! I really hope not as many said in this forum that Nivi will never be able to love him the way she is started to if she realizes that he is behind all this!! I hope that finding thsi bulb will make him realize that somethign really strage is happening and for one somebody in SOOD parivar wears thinking cap!!!!

My first analysis...open for comments!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadatamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?

Mahi jaan, perfect idea... but apne is logical brain ka kya karen??? Fortunately we all here are not pea brains... LOL
LOL LOL LOL I was thinking the same. Mahi it's a good advice sweetie, but our brain always works overtime due to lack of brain use in Sood house. LOL 

But the one thing is clear that Sid and Viren cannot be culprit over her as they don't know anything about Nivi's mom's condition. Person who is doing this is very well aware of that fact, so it has to be someone from CC, JW, or YD or all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatinganjubalaSofna

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Mittu, very good analysis dear.. short and sweet but covers all the aspects. Keep writing.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghtamushisimran728FaizuuNivRengmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mittu, very good analysis dear.. short and sweet but covers all the aspects. Keep writing.
Yes, I agree with Anju, very good analysis, Mittu. Thanks dear.

Edited by Excruciating - 29 December 2010 at 10:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728gmann2010Sofna

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
good analysis Mittu, agree with you, hope to see more analysis from youSmileThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Mythri loved your analysis. I totally agree about CC and DD. CC is devil incarnation and DD is evil in making. I can't wait the day DD lose everything because of her jealousy. I loved Nivren-Dadaji scene, Viren does behave childishly but love is like that, it can make you kid again or as Viren said jisko romance ka 'R' nahi ata usko bhi pura spelling aa jata hai. LOL But I want him to start showing his responsible side too. He needs that to prove himself in front of his family. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 29 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamittusinghsimran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenanjubalaSofna

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

I have to agree with Ketty, Zarmeen, Sanju & Milee here (though I wish all of us are wrong) that rope fiasco is going to be on Friday and it will be after the picture session becasue the Telly Buzz article, posted today clearly says that the bridal attire picture sequence will occur tomorrow. Unhappy
Payal I think that too rope scene will happen after photo shoot scene because now no one is at home and they went to mandir and photo shoot will happen in their absence and then when Nivi will go and change in her old clothes than rope scene will happen after photoshoot when complete family return from mandir. I want it this way only because I want Viren to get serious about what is happening with Nivi and not to just think about the photoshoot after he saw such a dreading scene as Nivi will not be in mood to enjoy that and Viren will force her to enjoy that. I don't want that senario I want photoshoot before rope scene and I am happy about that sorry my POV.
Well, Rach when you put it that, yes it's actually better that the rope fiasco does occur after the bridal attire photo session because even I want Viren get real serious & get right down to the business of figuring out as to what exactly is going on (that is, of course, assuming that he is not the MP himself, which is really going to suck. Cry). Anyhow, as of now, I am just going to be happy and remain in my NivRen Dreamland Day Dreaming  for the whole of today as well as tomorrow..

Yes Payal n Rach .Even I wat tht Rope scene should occur after Song sequence as tht will give Viren a chance 2 thnk . I m totallyy confused Yaar .But truly lovedd 2dy's episode .NivRen n Viren wht 2 tell abt dis guy Yaar he knows Very well hu 2 Bring his wife in d room n make her smile LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index